by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 167 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 164 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor, ihateocrecolors, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Lilacs and Roses!

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Lilacs and Roses! Empty Lilacs and Roses!

Post by Tatyina Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:43 am

Macky looked at the veritable schmorgasboard before her. She had ordered almost one of everything on the menu once herself and Chigusa had gotten tot he restaurant. She wiped away the drool at the corner of her lips as her wide eyes took int he feast.

Not only two hours earlier, Chigusa and Macky were locked in an epic struggle inside the squared circle in the AFW Dome. Macky had been too overconfident against her purple haired foe when she was forced to fight with a vibrator inside her during the match. Macky had lost but the idol wanted to bury the hatchet. The two changed and went to a nearby restaurant. Macky was dressed in a hoodie and baggie jeans with sockless sandals on her feet. She wasn't too interested in how she looked outside of the ring usually and certainly not now. Though when she had changed, she saw a bruise on her stomach. If Chigusa and Macky ever met in the ring, Macky would remember to punch Chigusa there a lot. But for now, she was happy to enjoy Chigusa's gracious generosity.

She lifted up her chopsticks and said her prayer before digging into the food. She slurped soup and noodles and plopped sushi into her mouth, taking whatever she saw looked good from whatever plate she wanted and stuffing it into her mouth before chowing down on it.

Every once in a while, she'd pound her chest with her fist, let out a loud burp, take a drink and go back to eating.

"So, Lilac, this shit's pretty good!" She said with a wide grin in between bites. "Looks like you haven't changed too much since the old league! I guess that's good, even if you're still a prissy idol bitch, Ha Ha Ha!"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Lilacs and Roses! Empty Re: Lilacs and Roses!

Post by zxn666 Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:06 am

Chigusa ate her food in a much more dignified and dainty fashion than Macky, who on top of ordering everything on the menu (and emptying out Chigusa's wallet) seemed determined to eat everything as well. She couldn't help but stare a little at Macky's voracious eating. That might explain why Macky was so much bigger than her. But Chigusa was watching her figure, so if Macky asked why she was eating that way, she had an excuse, however weak it may be.

Macky was dressed in a pretty sloppy way too, obviously showing how little she cared about her appearance. It seemed like kind of a shame to Chigusa, who knew that with a little bit of work Macky could look quite beautiful. She wondered if they were cool enough that Chigusa could give her a makeover... but that was probably impossible.

"Yeah, it does seem pretty good," Chigusa said, her voice less enthusiastic than Macky's. She was still a little wary, and even though Macky was of good cheer now, she knew the girl had a temper and she didn't want to make the girl angry. "Hey Macky?" Chigusa said, "I know you don't like me... or you don't like my type, one or the other, but we're good now right? Instead of being enemies, we can just be friendly rivals now right?"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:03 am

Macky raised an eyebrow and stuffed a piece of shrimp in her mouth as Chigusa began to speak. She stuffed some rice into her mouth and swallowed it down hard, chasing it with some water.

"Buuuuuurrrp!"

Macky patted her chest and let out a content sigh before shaking her head at Chigusa. "Who ever said I didn't like ya, Lilac?" Macky said and then let out a chortle of laughter. "Just cause i like beating your skanky idol ass in the ring doesn't mean I hate ya or anything." She winked at Chigusa and began to stuff her face with more food, slowly working her way down the table. "Ha Ha! You got self esteem issues or somethin, Lilac? Can't be satisfied until everyone likes ya? Probably why you're an idol I guess. Don't need to worry about me or anything though. I ain' gonna blab. Ha Ha Ha!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:30 am

Chigusa's eyes stayed on Macky for a moment, as if she was trying to figure out something about the girl. Then her rather serious face cracked into a smile, and she joined in with Macky's laughter. "You aren't the first one who has said that," she said. Indeed, she could name innumerable girls here in AFW who didn't particularly hate her, but would love to beat her up given the chance. She picked up her bowl again, taking a bit more food this time. Macky's voracious eating was starting to get her appetite going too. And she had a bit of reason to celebrate. She finally broke that losing streak she had been on.

"And you're right too," Chigusa said, "I would like for everyone to like me... that's why I'm doing all this, you know?" Her more curious look came back. "But you do this because you like fighting. This is fun for you, isn't it? And you're talented at it too..."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:48 pm

"I guess that's good for you, if you're all worried about people thinking your great." Macky said indifferently as she slurped down some noodles. She listened to Chigusa's words and shook her head.

"That's stupid. Everyone's not going to like you." Macky said and wrinkled her brow. "Sounds like you got everything, Lilac." Macky said suddenly. "I guess it does kinda piss me off a little bit." She shrugged as if it were still no big deal. "I dunno. It's just the way things worked out. This is just what I do and I guess I'm pretty good at it and yeah... it's pretty fun too. I've been doin it my whole life. No sense in stopping now." Macky let out a grunting chuckle. It sort of felt like she was just doing it to do it, not because she had no other options. Most people wouldn't know it, but Macky was pretty smart. And she was pretty too, she could have probably been some kind of idol like Chigusa but instead she decided to keep being a thug. She didn't really question it. It was sort of fun.

"Heh.." Macky reached out and grabbed something off Chigusa's plate. The idol had snatched something that looked good and Macky wanted to try it. "But you could be famous without having to fight. You just like getting your ass beat? Must be some weird chick or somethin, Lilac." She said before swallowing her bite of food.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:04 am

"Well that's not going to stop me from trying to get everyone to like me!" Chigusa said, her face puffing up a little. Then Macky stole a piece of Sashimi off her plate. Chigusa briefly considered taking it back, but them Macky practically inhaled it, so that was the end of that. Chigusa nabbed the last piece of unagi though and quickly ate it before Macky could grab that as well, just to spite her a little.

"I was famous before I started to fight," Chigusa said after she swallowed, "It's just... this is something I never thought I'd do, but then I did it and I liked it. Not the losing part of course. But winning... it's such a rush! I've never felt so great as when I win and the entire crowd cheers me on, while my opponent's all beaten beneath my feet." She blinked for a moment, realizing that she had just said way too much. She had to keep that part of her in check.

Chigusa quickly coughed and cleared her throat, not wanting to talk any more about that. "But I guess I am a pretty weird person huh?" she said, laughing afterwards.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:24 am

Macky laughed at Chigusa when she said how she wouldn't let anyone stop her. The way she puffed her face up, Macky had to admit, was a little cute. It seemed a little unusual for Chigusa, but maybe not. She then watched as Chigusa took the Unagi from the table and Macky furrowed her brow. She'd had enough of whatw as there but still. Though... she was beginning to slow down and let loose another satisfying burp.

"Heh... Heh... Ha! Ha Ha!" Macky began to laugh. "Kickin some bitches face in is really fun, I guess." Macky said and laughed, pressing her fist into her boob as she chortled.

As Macky settled down, she looked at CHigusa. "Yeah, but not cause of all that." She said. "It's cause of that purple hair. That a dye job or something?" Macky laughed again as she put some more food into her mouth. She was just teasing Chigusa at this point. "When do I get to beat up on those other skank idols you hang around with, anyway, Lilac?" She said with a big grin on her face. "I think I still owe Red a poundin.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:45 am

"I'd hate to think of myself as violent..." Chigusa said, wondering about Macky's statement, "I guess... if I fight just hard enough to win, then that's all I'm willing to do. There's no point in going further than that I think." She shrugged, picking up some kelp in her chopsticks and nibbling on it slowly.

When Macky made the comment about her hair, Chigusa frowned. "Yeah, it's dyed," Chigusa said, "Just like yours Macky. I know for a fact your hair isn't red, and I'm pretty sure that color of red is impossible naturally. Heck, half the girls in the old league had dyed hair. It's not that weird."

She took a sip of water to wash down her food. She was pretty much done at this point, she ate the unagi just to spite Macky a bit. "I also know that Megumi can easily beat you in a fight," she said, "Unlike me, Megumi is a fighter first and an idol second. If it wasn't for me, she probably would've just stayed a fighter." Chigusa looked up and down Macky's body. "You weigh more than her, and you might be stronger," she continued, "But Megumi has more experience and skill. It won't take much for her to beat you."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:56 am

"Pussy." Macky said with a grunt as Chigusa claimed she only had to do so much. She then laughed sharply. 'Like punching a girl int he cunt? Oh, you're a reaaaal saint, Lilac. Quit foolin yerself! When it comes down to it, you're just like the rest of us!"

Macky then let out a snort and listened to Chigusa say that her hair was dyed. She slammed her fist against the table. "It's NOT!" She barked and glowered at Chigusa, leaning over so her breasts flopped onto the table.

When Macky heard Chigusa say that Megumi would beat her easily, Macky's fist clenched tight enough to snap her chopsticks. "Don't forget that I'm a fighter first, Lilac!" She growled. "First. Last. Only! And our fight wasn't my first time in the ring. I have a lot of experience too! IF... there was any ring rust, I shook it off when I fought you. I was just being nice to you anyway cause you had to fight with that toy up your snatch."

Macky then leaned back and laughed. "Ha Ha Ha! Who did you piss off to get those match conditions, anyway?! Or are you just that sick int he head?! Ha Ha Ha!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:08 am

"I do what I have to to win," Chigusa countered, "But I don't go any farther than that!" She wasn't too pleased at Macky's insinuations of unfairness, since she liked to think of herself as a fair and honorable fighter. But Macky seemed to think otherwise. Of course, that thought was chased from her head when Macky stubbornly stated her hair wasn't dyed, despite Chigusa knowing that it must be dyed. Nobody's hair was that color unless by choice.

But Macky's reaction to Megumi was what really scared Chigusa a little bit. The big fighter snapped her chopsticks in half from how hard she was gripping them. Chigusa leaned back in her seat slightly, so Macky wouldn't grab at her and punch her. But luckily Macky seemed of good cheer, not letting that get to her, and instead teasing her about the vibrator. Chigusa scowled.

"It was the Commissioner," she said, "We have a bit of a history... she thought it would be amusing to humiliate me."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next