Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 34 users online :: 6 Registered, 0 Hidden and 28 Guests :: 2 Bots

Haru45g, k0hryuu, LunarWolf, Old_Man_Tai, Vcom7418, xalex

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Taking a short break

Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:12 am by Amber Fey

Hey, I just wanted to give a quick heads up my next few days are supper busy, so I just wanted to say that I can't post until Thurday night, at which point i will do all my post, but I feel obligated to make my PPV match the number one priority. Just wanted to give a quick heads up.

Comments: 0

Got some people open for matches

Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:37 pm by TheEditor1023

Hey guys, got some people I need matches for, if you're interested in any of them, let me know!

Remy 7000 (Yet to debut)

"Beautiful" Jack Kendrick (Yet to debut)

Ricardo Keyes

Nathan Parker

Comments: 0

I need matches

Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:45 am by RJD

Hello everyone. I need matches.

Comments: 2

Esmerelda vs. Hydra

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Esmerelda vs. Hydra

Post by Dynamo44 on Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:29 pm

"And there, I state my point." said Hydra as she reversal had worked perfectly. She enjoyed playing with Esme at this point, but she didn't know that her opponent had ways to play the game. Before she knew it, she was pulled by her costume and they fell onto the mat. "WAAH! OOF!"

While she was still on the ground, Hydra would try to take this opportunity to grab Esme again to spank her in front of her fans. She would ask Esme, "Aw, come on, you don't want me to roast you for barbecue?"

The World of Dynamo

Dynamo44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeitehx on Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:36 pm

"what?" replyed yelling the mexican as they both were on the mat , but still laying over her opponen'ts legs , she pulled again the dress harder , but being on the mat it had nomajor results. Esme then raised her ass few inches , trying to get at least on all four while the arena crowd was halving to cheer one or the other. "let me up fletty and i will teach you some good manners" protested the mexican

jadeitehx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 on Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:35 pm

Hydra would try to give some more spanks to Esme's rear end as Esme is still on her legs. Esme would raise that butt up a few inches to get on all fours before threatening that she'll teach Hydra some manners.

"No comprendo." replied Hydra jokingly as she released Esme in the end and she would attempt to get back up for the fight.

The World of Dynamo

Dynamo44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeitehx on Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:45 pm

"OUCH OUCH..." the mexican protested as her bottom got spanked , causing Hydra fans the cheer louder. Blushing Esme gut uo as quickly as she coukd , then as her opponent was still workinga standing and fighting position , she grabbed once again her top to pull her closer and try hit her with a knee on her gut "compriende ahoras?"

jadeitehx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 on Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:01 am

Hydra seemed to giggle when Esme reacted to her spanking. She was adoring her fans' approval as she got back up to fight. However, Esme seemed to be quicker when she was embarassed and enraged over such humilitation. "GUHUH!" Hydra exclaimed as Esme pulled at her outfit and kneed her in the gut. When Esme asked in spanish if she understood now, Hydra would nod and moan, "Ugh...comprendo."

The World of Dynamo

Dynamo44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeitehx on Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:15 pm

Hydra 'comprendo' reply scored a point for Esme , making the mexican fighter fan cheer louder. "good , at least you understood me". Esme patted Hydra face twices , then pulled her head down and wrapped her arm under her neck ,in a reverse headlock , raise the other hand , again playin g withthe crowd , preparing a 'bulldog'.

jadeitehx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 on Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:59 pm

Hydra tried to smile when Esme gave her a couple of soft pats to the face, but she can only guess that she's in for another attack. Sure enough, she was place in a reverse headlock and Esme was preparing her for a bulldog. She'd try to break herself free, but Esme got a good grip on her and she doesn't know if she can get out that easily.

The World of Dynamo

Dynamo44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeitehx on Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:32 am

Esme run toward the ropes , then at the last minute she decided to change her pkan , going for another spectacular move for her fans only... she kept the grip as they reached the ropes , then she placed her feet on them to make a reverse jump , rolled in the air amd leaving the reverse headlock for a second , once she ended her air roll , she had again the grip on the neck m this time her armpit was on the front of hydra's troath , with her head looking up , then droppef with her weight on the mat.

jadeitehx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 on Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:35 pm

As Hydra was still trying to break free from Esme's reverse headlock, her opponent had brought her over to the ropes. Esme got onto the ropes for a reverse jump to leave the other girl free. Hydra was only breathing for a few seconds until Esme's armpit hit her throat to bring her down onto the ground hard.

"GUUUH!" cried out Hydra as the pain was intense on her throat and head as she began to roll on the mat and hold them both in pain. She was trying to catch her breath while relieving her head to regain focus.

The World of Dynamo

Dynamo44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeitehx on Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:26 am

Esme roll on a side , then looked at her opponent on the mat , made a mischievous grin and stood up , raising a hand to cheer back her fans , then moved closer toward hydra , grabbed her hairs and pulled her up , "what's the matter? headache? have i made your head spin?' she teased loud voice.

jadeitehx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:16 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top