by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 170 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 170 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Spoils of War: a first taste of gold

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Spoils of War: a first taste of gold - Page 4 Empty Re: The Spoils of War: a first taste of gold

Post by LunarWolf Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:41 pm

" Hehe...don't be like my mother, Heats ." Cecilia said as she stuck her tongue out to Heather in a teasing fashion, " I mean...how can I be careful if I'm the Hardcore Champion!...ow.." Cecilia let out as she hurt herself a little by shouting out that she was the hardcore champion, she did seem to be really glad that she had won. The girl smiled quite a bit and did look rather happy, not that it was strange, she was a finally a champion after all.

" Well...I would just have thought you would have liked that...you know, maybe you would have a chance to hurt me with you weak punches this time." Cecilia said teasingly to Heather, but she quickly followed it up by saying " I'm joking..joking..don't hit to hard now...hehe." Cecilia said as she took a bit of her sandwich.

The mood sort of changed when Heather started talking about pasts, she waited a bit and saw that Heather seemed to feel a bit bad about it. Cecilia sighed and then took a sip of Juice, before she said, " When I was a little girl just about...I don't know 4 years old, I was really tight with most of my family...I have a pretty big one you know. " Cecilia took another sip and then went back to talking, " I used to play with my brothers and sister...cousins as well, I had 3 of them. And I have 2 half sisters and 2 brothers of course." Cecilia took a bit of her sandwich and chewed as well as swallowed the bite. " But it's was a nice life, my sisters stopped coming by the Mansion....and my cousins just never came to Sweden anymore, from what I know now...My dad had a falling out with his siblings and my mom didn't want my dad's bastard children around the house...kinda sad"

" I never had many friends...some people were put off by my slightly tomboyish nature as a kid, other...you know tried to use me, use my family's money and stuff...but that didn't matter, I just went on with my life without them." Cecilia soon enough let out a sigh again and then said, " Most of my life I haven't had friends...you know, and I sort of dedicated myself to training and other things...but yeah..I kinda don't know how much you want to know, that the most of my childhood in short." Cecilia said as she shrugged a bit, " But yeah, I liked my cousins, I had this one cousin that was younger than me by 2 years...still we were almost like twins Hehe..those were good times." Cecilia said with a little smile. " But...my life was pretty calm after that, till I started to wrestle in America for a while...and...well...yeah."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

The Spoils of War: a first taste of gold - Page 4 Empty Re: The Spoils of War: a first taste of gold

Post by TiefBlau Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:02 pm

"Tch, you're lucky I dont give you a good solid hit right here." Heather would say in response to Cecilia's words as she was admittedly slightly offed by the comment about her punches, though she would know that Cecilia was just joking around, confirmed as well by her words right afterwards. It was things like this that they could say back and forth to eachother without worrying too much about going too far.

Then though, the mood would turn quite a bit when it came to pasts. Heather expected Cecilia to change the subject after her answer that avoided the question, but to her surprise, Cecilia would suddenly start talking about all of her life. Heather would look up at Cecilia, paying close attention to each word her friend was saying.

Her talk about her extensive family and then her father, followed by her speak of her life without any real friends caused Heather's heart to sink a bit. She felt worse and worse about bringing up the subject until Cecilia finished speaking of it. Heather would stare at her for a few seconds, blinking her eyes before she would nod her head. "Well it sounds like you've had quite a bit of ups and downs throughout...Just...im sorry about..the friends thing. I understand why now you were skeptical about me that one day. Though now you know im definitely your friend and will continue to be" Heather would say with a slight smile on her face.

Though now it was her turn, it was only fair. The smile would fade a bit as she rest her cheek on her palm. "As for me...I had no past, no childhood. I..only remember..four or five years of my life." She would say, tapping her fingers on the table "And...the first moment I remember of my life was being picked up from an orphanage."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:25 am

Cecilia didn't really like to talk about her past, but at least she started out with the good parts of her life. her childhood even thought they were without friends she had to admit that it was the better times of her life and well sort of right now as well in AFW.

Cecilia shook her head a bit as she heard what Heather said to her, " Well..I'll tell you about the rest some other time maybe...unless you really want to hear about it ?." Cecilia said as she then let out a light sigh, " Well I guess it was like that..I'm sorry about that though.." Cecilia said as she shook her head a bit and went to take a sip of her juice. " Hell yeah you are." Cecilia said before taking the sip.

When Heather began to talk to her about her own past, Cecilia listened carefully to what her friend was saying and felt a bit bad that she kinda talked about her own past, when from what Heather was telling her, the girl didn't have a past. " I'm sorry to hear Heats...I don't really know what else to say...I'm glad that you are here though you know, in Japan and that you are my friend, so things kinda worked out for the best didn't they ?" Cecilia asked with a calm and warm smile to Heather as she then took a sip of her Juice again.

" Some day things might come back to you Heats, if not...I know some killer P.I's if you ever need some help or want to learn some thing about your past." Cecilia said with a nod to her friend. " Well...not that I wouldn't love talking pasts with you Heats...but I think we are kinda destroying the mood."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:04 pm

"Ah..n-no I don't want to pry too far. I get that you aren't too comfortable in talking about it." Heather would say, shaking her head as Cecilia asked if she wanted to hear more. Heather was interested, but she knew better to delve into someone's past like that. She herself wasn't all too comfortable with telling people about her own, only Clyde and Cecilia she's told, with her brother having known already.

"Heh..Yeah. My life now turned out fine. If it wasn't for my brother picking me up like he did, not sure where I'd be now. Could be still there for all I know." Heather would say, taking yet another bite out of her sandwich as she pondered about it a bit. She really couldn't bring herself to come up with too much details about the orphanage in her head, having not remembered anything other than that day. It baffled her as to why she'd have no memories about it whatsoever, but she tried to not think about it as much as she could.

"Huh? Ah-no I don't think that is needed. If..I'm to find out about what happened..I'll find out myself somehow." Heather would say before she would hear Cecilia stop the subject, claiming it was bringing them down. "Y-you're right..Sorry I brought all that up...Definitely not the best subject in a time for celebration." Heather would say, a smile developing back on her face.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:19 pm

Cecilia listened to Heather as the girl spoke, Cecilia was a bit surprised at what Heather said to her suggestion of using a private detective for such a job as to tell Heather about her past and stuff, that kinda was good but what Cecilia didn't like to hear was that Heather wanted to find out about herself. " Heather...you know who you are, you're my friend...Clyde's girl and the 6th ranked wrestler in friction. " Cecilia said with a kind smile to her friend.

The blond swede went back to eat her sandwich, taking a few bites until there was only the end left, that she soon promptly took and ate it up. Cecilia took a little while to chew and swallow before she took her juice and drank it up in large gulps. " Phew..that was good, thanks for the lunch Heats." Cecilia said with a little kind smile as she looked over to Heather.

" So...new topic..what can we talk about ?" Cecilia asked as she leaned back in her seat and started to rub at the areas of her body that still hurt a bit. " So..when you think that whole tension title thing will clear up ?" Cecilia said with a little sarcastic laugh.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:03 pm

Hearing Cecilia's words, confirming Heather's identity pretty much, Heather couldn't help but smile wide. Even though it was little, her friend reassuring her eased her mind quite a bit as she would nod her head. "Yeah..you're right. Here and now, that's what I am..thank you.." Getting the rest of the thoughts out of her mind, Heather would finish off her food.

"No problem. It was good, enjoyed it myself." Heather would say, nodding her head to Cecilia's words as she would finish up her own drink. She would let out a sigh, stretching out her arms a bit before she would rest them on the table.

"Ah..that's..Well that's something else entirely. We can totally talk about something other than that.." Heather would let out, scratching her head a bit at Cecilia's remark before she would tap her fingers on the table.

"Heather!!" A voice would ring out moments after, causing Heather to turn towards the direction, only to see a girl standing in the food line, jumping in place and waving her hand. Heather would sigh a little and turn back to Cecilia, causing the girl to pout a little, looking around in the line before deciding to leave it and rush over to Heather, quickly taking a seat next to her.

"Oh, heh hey Alessa, didn't know you came up here today." "Yeah! I..Had a match but I dunno what happened and I--" Alessa would let out before she would turn to Cecilia. "Oh..s-sorry I didn't know you were talking I...Hi! I'm Alessa!" She would say, smiling at Cecilia as Heather would place her elbows on the table, resting her head on her hands.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:51 am

Cecilia felt rather good to have said something rather profound without really trying too, perhaps blood loss was the way to get the philosopher out of the Hardcore Queen. Cecilia smiled at Heather and give her a light nod of her head, " You know it...the past is history, the future is a mystery but today is a gift, that's why we call it the present." Cecilia said as she stuck her tongue out to Heather in a jokingly teasing fashion, for she had stolen that line straight out of Kung Fu Panda.

" Hehe...fine fine, we don't talk about crazy stuff." Cecilia's said with a little laughter that caused her to wince a little in pain. " Okay...you can hit me now." Cecilia said with a bit of a embarrassed look on her face as she didn't want to keep doing things that hurt her like that, and it felt rather silly to sit an wince in pain in front of one of her biggest rivals, well in name and skill at least.

Cecilia's head shot up and looked around as she heard a person shout out for Heather, when she looked over there Cecilia saw that there was a dark haired girl waving her arm towards Heather, her hair was quite untamed and she did have a certain style to her but she looked very cute. When Cecilia saw how Heather was acting, almost as if she tried to hide from this new girl, Cecilia had to look over at Heather and stare at her for a long time with a very smug look on her face. " Heather~...who's that, your secret lover ? ~" Cecilia teased Heather a bit.

When the girl walked over and Heather and this girl who was named Alessa, Cecilia had to smile a bit. It seemed as if they knew each other quite a bit and probably were friends. " It's quite alright, Hello there! I'm Cecilia." Cecilia said with a smile on her face as she looked over at Alessa and stared into her eyes for a second, " Huh?..red eyes ? Cool ! Haven't met many people with red eyes like me before." Cecilia said with a smile on her face as she motioned Alessa to take a seat with them.

" So Alessa, You're a wrestler ? why haven't I heard anything about you ?" Cecilia asked as she looked on at Alessa and then shifted her eyes to Heather for a second before moving them back to Alessa.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue May 01, 2012 11:43 pm

"..That's actually an interesting way to put it." Heather would say as she tapped her fingers on the table a few times. Later though, she would hear Alessa call out, causing her reaction before she would hear Cecilia's comments about it. Heather would instantly turn red at her words, shaking her head immediately. "Wh-No! She's a good friend of my brother's..my friend as well.".

As Alessa sat down, she would hear Cecilia's words to her, causing her to smile wide at the girl. "Ah..y-yeah! I do have red eyes. I saw them in the mirror the other day, they're cool looking right??" Alessa would say, nodding her head happily before she would realize the way that Cecilia stated that she did, causing her to lean in close and stare at Cecilia's eyes.

"Woow, you're right! You have them too! Awesome!" She would let out, letting out a little laugh before she would sit back down. Hearing Cecilia's next words, she would rub her chin slightly, in an exaggerated thinking position. "Well...I haven't had too many matches recently really. Today I was scheduled for one buut it got cancelled...I am one half of the Tension tag champions though!"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed May 02, 2012 12:39 am

Cecilia smiled a bit at Alessa as she seemed like a fun and happy girl, the way she acted was as if she was some kind of clumsy cartoon character or something, that just made her a bit more fun. " They sure do." Cecilia answered her with a smile as she nodded towards the girl. And when she leaned in and stared into her eyes, Cecilia looked back into Alessa's, as red met red and then she heard how happy Alessa seemed by it.

" It's pretty cool right, not that many people have them. but It seems like the ones who do are flocking to afw." When Alessa sat back down and sat in that silly thinking position, Cecilia couldn't help but giggle a bit. " Oh ? who were you going to face and why was it canceled ? " Cecilia asked before she heard that Alessa was a Tension tag champion. " Huh...didn't even know that Tension really had a tag belt. Is it new ?" Cecilia asked with a little smirk. " I myself just became the Hardcore champion of friction." Cecilia said with a little smirk.

Before she just got a fun teasing idea for Heather. " Well looks like we have two champions here at this table." Cecilia said with a teasing grin, " But we have three people." Cecilia said against as she looked over to Heather with a little smug smile on her face. " How goes the quest for the Tension title Heats ?" Cecilia said incredibly teasingly, and made no efforts to hide that she was just teasing. I might have to pay for this later....buuuuuuuuuut it's just so much fun.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed May 02, 2012 1:46 am

"Heh, it seems like it!" Alessa would say happily about their eyes before she would hear Cecilia talk about her match that got cancelled. "Oh um, I don't actually know to be honest. They just told me I had a match aaand then I got here and I guess the girl wasn't there sooo I came here to eat!" Alessa would say as she looked back and forth between the two, smiling wide.

"Yup! Tag champions! Me and Dante, Heather's brother! It's awesome. We had this really cool match, TLC. That's how we won it!..But it's weird, no one else has tried to fight for it yet..but oh well." Alessa would say, shrugging her shoulders before she would hear Cecilia talk about her hardcore title. "Really?? Ooh that's cool. Heather likes those kind of matches."

Heather would lean back a bit before Cecilia decided to have her fun at teasing her. She would grit her teeth a bit, shaking her head. "I..I told you not to talk about that ok?? I'm..I'm going to be the Friction champion soon anyways so...just wait." Heather would let out, crossing her arms as Alessa would look at her with a bit of confusion.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next