Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 129 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 127 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001, saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

The Spoils of War: a first taste of gold

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Spoils of War: a first taste of gold - Page 2 Empty Re: The Spoils of War: a first taste of gold

Post by LunarWolf Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:19 pm

Cecilia smiled and nodded towards Heather, but that changed for a moment as her face turned serious for a second when Heather brought that thing up, " Ehm...that depends, are you gonna be a little bitch about everything ? " Cecilia asked jokingly as she shook her head and laugh a little, " I won't try and steal Clyde, I backed off when I heard you two were serious didn't I ? " Cecilia said as she giggled a little.

" Oh ? Then that means that you and I have to be totally breaking into each other like no one has ever done before ?" Cecilia asked amusingly, " I think we can manage that." Cecilia said as she let out a little laugh, " I hope you will be as psyched for that match as I am?" Cecilia asked as she looked on at Heather with her red eyes.

" Of course you like it ! It's a name that I thought of after all. " Cecilia said as she raised an arm up to her head and ran it through her hair and pulled her hair back, " Thanks! I need something with a kick to it you know....got some tracks thought out all ready. " Cecilia said as she teasingly stuck out her tongue to Heather. " I hope you weren't planning on me coming out to Dream Theater right ?" Cecilia said jokingly as she would put a hand on Heather's shoulder and shake her head sarcastically.

Cecilia did as Heather thought, she slung the Hardcore belt over her right shoulder and then looked on at Heather, " That look good ? of course it does. " Cecilia said with a little laugh, " You know...Heats, did you ever think that I wasn't going to pull it through in that match ? ....I mean i did a few times, Just want to know what my biggest little challenge though. " Cecilia said as she would pat her slightly shorter friend, there was a clear 3 inches that differentiated their heights after all.

Cecilia would take a limping step forward before she would shake her head, " Heather...do you..." Cecilia sounded a bit embarrassed as she spoke now, and the blond beauty was blushing as well, " Do you....yo-you might...be able to give...m-me a hand ?" Cecilia finally asked as she looked over at Heather, looking for her friend to help her. Cecilia's leg was bothering her quite a bit and it felt like it would be better if she could get some help.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

The Spoils of War: a first taste of gold - Page 2 Empty Re: The Spoils of War: a first taste of gold

Post by TiefBlau Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:19 pm

"Wh.." Heather would let out, blinking a few times at Cecilia's joking words before she would laugh a little and continue on. "Heh, yes you did, I was just kidding, I hope you are too!" Heather would say, shaking her head a bit. She would let out a little laugh as well before looking down a bit, thinking. "Was...I really being a 'little bitch' back then though?"

"Right, of course. I'll be waiting for that match from this day on until it happens. Trust me, when it does, I'll make sure it's the hardest match you've ever found yourself in." She would say, the grin returning to her fact as she said it.

"Hey now, don't get too cocky about it. When I become champ I'll have to come up with a better one." Heather would say before they would begin to talk about Cecilia's new theme, causing her to cross her arms as she heard her words. "H-hey come on now. Just because two of my themes were from them doesn't mean it's all I listen to!..That won't be it." Heather would say, shrugging off Cecilia's hand.

"Of course it does, since over the shoulder was my suggestion." Heather would say back to Cecilia's words before she heard her next words, smiling as she would pat her again. "Honestly, I didn't. I knew you were going to beat that mindless Gatt grunt. Anyone on that side clearly doesn't have a mind to think for themselves, let alone think well enough to win a match against anyone of talent like you or me."

"..Huh?" Heather would say as she saw Cecilia blush, quite the difference in how it would usually be before she would hear her request. "Heh, come on now, don't have to be embarrassed to ask me for my help." Heather would say as she would grab Cecilia's arm to sling it over her shoulder, holding her up a bit as well to support her. "There, that good?"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:47 pm

Cecilia smiled a bit as she laughed and joked with Heather about good....well not good but old times now, " I am...geeze Relax Heats." Cecilia said with a little annoyance in her voice as she found it silly that Heather had to ask twice. " Huh ??..uhm" Cecilia let out as she had to think for a bit, soon enough she would tilt her head and shrug her shoulders a little. " Ehm..kinda, I mean it's not like either of us were nice....but you had your moments of utter bitchiness...well I suppose i did too. " Cecilia said as she brought her hand up to scratch at the back of her head and let out a little nervous laugh.

" And I will hold you to your words there Heather. You ain't gonna get off easy in that match, In fact...don't cry when I have to go a bit rough on you. " Cecilia said as she gave Heather the same kind of grin that Heather had on her face, both seemed so eager and happy to fight each other, and to just have fun in a great match. Both of the girls had such similar feelings about one another, as friends...as fighters and as rivals that it almost seemed perfect. " Hey Heather, have I ever told you about the words of the good old Northman house ?" Cecilia asked as she looked on at her friend.

" Cocky is your middle name Heather. I'll help you think about one as well, we can't go calling you flower all your life, can we. " Cecilia said as she soon had her arm shrugged off of Heather and saw the the girl was bothered by what Cecilia had said, " You take things to personal Heats...I WAS JOKING ! I like your themes, but I need something more hardcore." Cecilia said to try and reassure her friend a little.

" See..cocky! but yeah, you were right."
Cecilia answered Heather with a nod and then heard that Heather never had any doubts in her. It caused a bit of a warm feeling inside her chest, It felt good to have someone that thought of her that way, but she soon realized that it somehow seemed that Heather was putting Sabre instead of praising Cecilia. Cecilia shook her head a little and looked on at Heather for a little while, " Sabre was a good opponent, she wasn't to bad really and she was stronger than me I think...don't put her down to much Heats." Cecilia said as she looked on at Heather for a moment, before turning her gaze of towards the wall and said " It's sad that she works for Gatt, she was so much fun to fight....Ah! Not as much as you of course...but still, you know the kind that you enjoyed to go all out with."

Cecilia smiled and nodded towards Heather as she helped her out. " Hehe thanks...think that you have to have a rival that can't even walk on her own at the moment." Cecilia said with a grin on her face as she looked at Heather. " Thanks Heats...so away to the food and stuff ? " Cecilia spoke and gave Heather a little nod. " Maybe when you win your title I will have to carry you off. " Cecilia said with a little joking giggle.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:08 am

"Oh..well...sorry about all that..Back then I..I guess..I was..finding myself sort of..and when something like that happened it felt like someone was stopping all that. So...yeah." Heather would say before they would continue on, Heather trying to shake the down feeling that they had brought up there.

"Hah, me cry? Not gonna happen." Heather would say, shaking her head before suddenly she would hear Cecilia's odd question, odd at least to her. "The words of the Northman house? Uh...No I don't think you have actually." Heather would say, tilting her head slightly.

"Heh..good yeah. The sooner I can get rid of that nickname the better really." Heather would say before shrugging her shoulders a bit at Cecilia's confirmation that she was joking, laughing it off a little bit as well. "Right, I hear you. Well we'll come up with something."

"Oh uh..I'm sorry.." Heather would let out as Cecilia corrected her about Sabre, causing her to look around a bit, feeling a little ashamed for her tiny rant that she went on. "I just..really hate them...Anyone associated with them I just can't stand even so. It's...probably a wrong way to look at it but I can't help it. I'm sure..if you say she's good then she is."

"Right, let's definitely. I'm getting pretty hungry as well." Heather would say, supporting Cecilia as she went to begin walking to the door. "Hah maybe. Wouldn't have it any other way either."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:22 am

" It's okay! Really, you're a fine flower. " Cecilia said as she stuck out her tongue teasingly to Heather, " It's fine really...you still never thanked me for picking up the cowboy special for you. But what ever, I know you totally love me for it. " Cecilia said as she once again teased her a little, and to top it of Cecilia would pat Heather's head.

" Oh it's not ? well we'll see about that. " Cecilia said as she looked on at Heather for a few seconds, before she brought up that question and saw Heather shake her head. " Well, let me tell you." Cecilia said with a smirk on her face, " I love this saying. Once again into the fray....It'll be the last fight I'll ever know. Live and die on this day...Live and die on this day.." Cecilia said as she sounded very serious while speaking the words of her house. " Well that's it, Maybe it's a bad translation...but I love those words, have always tried to live after them you know ?...each fight is my last fight...i guess, although the ultimate one will probably be against you." Cecilia said as she would totally break the mode and poke Heather on the tip of her nose.

" Well...uhm...how about the Flower Champion! " Cecilia let out as she laughed a little and really was very clear that she was joking.

" It's fine Heats, well all hate them...but that doesn't mean that they are good opponents, I don't like them at all...but Sabre, I don't know...I kinda, I have no idea why I kinda like her a bit, She seemed rather cool..and she was a pretty tough match." Cecilia said as she was looking like she was pondering quite a bit of why she was feeling like she was.

" Hehe well duh!....actually I'm very hungry...is it because of blood loose or something ? " Cecilia said as she rolled her eyes a little at the though, " That's good...I'll come down to the ringside and carry you out when you win." Cecilia said with a little smirk. " But don't get ahead of yourself, before you do anything like that, I'm gonna be coming for your ranking someday soon." Cecilia said as she would try and wrap her other arm around Heather's head and put her in a little headlock and give Heather's head a few tight squeeze for a few seconds before she would let go.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:56 am

"Ah W-well I definitely am thankful for that" Heather would say, rubbing her arm a bit from embarrassment of Cecilia's teasing, something that she always seemed to be able to do quite well to Heather.

At Cecilia's next words though, her speaking of the words that she seemed to live by, Heather's expression would boil over serious, staring at Cecilia's eyes as she heard her words. She would simply nod her head, unable to respond much with how serious Cecilia sounded with the expression before she would suddenly poke her in the nose, causing her to shake her head, slightly startled. "A-ah, heh yeah, that's definitely how it's going to be. For that match...maybe I'll borrow a little bit of your mindset as well."

"Hah, come on now." Heather would let out, laughing a bit and shaking her head at Cecilia's joke about her possible future championship nickname.

"Huh..Well that's good that you enjoyed that match though. It's good that at least one of them is like that..I guess." Heather would say, slightly uncomfortable in agreeing with a compliment of a member of a group she despised, but she could tell Cecilia was serious, and she had to respect at least that much.

"It..might be something like that. We'll just have to go all out tonght." Heather would say with a happy tone at the difference in subject before she would hear Cecilia's next words. "I like how you put that. No doubt about it, I'll definitely win it soon." She would say before Cecilia put her in the headlock, her next words accompanying it. "Gh-h-h-hey not so tight!" She would let out before letting out a long breath after Cecilia let go of it. "Heh, yeah yeah, I'll be wating for you. Now come on, let's go already." She would say, heading out the door, supporting Cecilia.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:32 am

Cecilia smirked a little as she heard Heather say that she was thankful and did have to wink at Heather when she saw that she was making Heather embarrassed, it was always so easy to do. Sometime it was to easy and other time it was just not fun cause it was way way way too easy.

Cecilia had to let out a little laugh when she caught Heather completely off guard with that nose poke. " Good, then it means we can just relax and wait for that day then Heats. Well...maybe not, but still waiting for that day will be what kills me in the end. " Cecilia said as she let out a little laugh, " Anticipation will kill you after all."

" The great and mighty flower champion of doom!" Cecilia let out as she laugh a good bit after, which caused her to wince a bit in pain and of course say, " Ouch...guess that serves me right.." Cecilia said as she looked on at Heather.

The talk about Sabre and Cecilia's match had perhaps gone to serious, and Cecilia felt like she had to lighten the mood a little. " Regardless if she was a good opponent or not, she was a part of the Gatty's cronies...so I kinda destroyed her a bit." Cecilia said with a bit of smugness in her voice.

" True true...You're paying !" Cecilia quickly called out as she held onto Heather and soon enough heard what Heather said, " And then I'll come in and snatch it up from you !" Cecilia said as she winced a little from how fast and loud she had responded to that, which strained her body and hurt areas a bit. " ouch...thought I just said I shouldn't do that.." Cecilia said to herself right before she locked in the head lock. " Yeah it's tight...and that's when I'm tired and hurt...see what I mean with stealing the taking that title from you." Cecilia said with a little laugh.

" Huh..sure." Cecilia responded after she had let Heather go, " So..AFW cafeteria or something right ?..." Cecilia asked as she would let Heather lead her to where she was going to be taken.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:01 am

"Heh..I wish things could be that smooth." Heather would say with a little sigh and laugh before she heard the rest of Cecilia's words about waiting and anticipation. "Believe me, I know. Waiting is going to kill me too." She would respond, nodding her head as she did.

"Yeah, that's right. You keep making jokes like that and that's what happens." Heather would say, shaking her head in contrast as she heard Cecilia's continuing joking about the nickname that she had given her a while ago. It was certainly something she really couldn't stand, but since it was Cecilia, she put up with it as much as she could.

"Right, well that's good to hear you feel at least that much the same as me." She would say in regards to Sabre again before she would hear Cecilia talk about the food. "Hah..well I guess I owe you at least a little for you letting me stay with you for as long as you did...So I'll pay for this round." She would say, shaking her head with a little smirk.

"Oh will you? Well looks like that body of yours knows that that's wrong." She would say, picking fun a bit at Cecilia's inability to laugh at her own teasing before the whole headlock thing. "Yeah well...in a match I wouldn't let you lock that in!" Heather would say, snapping back to stand her ground, still in a friendly way though.

"Sure, That sounds just fine to me." She would respond, helping Cecilia to that exact place.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:45 am

Cecilia nodded in agreement towards Heather as she had to admit that she felt that she wanted things to be that smooth and easy as well. " Hehe...well, we can always try and just have a match, normal without titles or ranks ?..." Cecilia said as a suggestion and when she had actually said it, it sounded pretty good, and fun actually.

" Pfft...says the flower champion... ow.." Cecilia let out as Heather was telling her that she sort of deserved it for making those jokes, which maybe she did, but she at least didn't have any ill intentions with it. " hmm...we'll have to come up with a name for you sometime...." Cecilia said as she thought for a second more, before she shrugged and couldn't really think of anything.

Cecilia nodded and smiled a bit and then had to shake her head as Heather agreed to the paying, " What ?...uhm I'm okay with paying really, I thought you and the cowboy was in debts or something, seriously I'll pay." Cecilia said as she held onto Heather.

" Tch...", The headlock thing ended as quickly as it had started, and the thing that caused C ecilia to smirk a little was Heather's defense of how she would survive in a match, " Pfft...so you telling me that all I have to do is lock in a head lock...Heats, I know I'm good but..don't sell yourself short. " Cecilia said Heather very teasingly.

" Good...lead the way.." Cecilia said as she was helped along the way by Heather, and it didn't take to long before they began to walk through the hallways and headed over to the cafeteria, it was still open and selling food and such, a group of fans and workers were there. And at the arrival of the two girls, they began to cheer and applaud to them.

Cecilia smiled a bit, and took a hold of her belt and raised up with one hand in the air. " Heh...The Hardcore Queen has arrived!" Cecilia shouted out. She soon turned to Heather and smiled " Think there's a table over there..."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:39 pm

"..That doesn't sound like too bad an idea, just have a match for the sake of having a match? With you, I think i'd be up for it." Heather would say, nodding her head to the idea. Getting rid of the stress of titles and positions for a simple match sounded like an interesting idea to Heather, just a match to show what they can do.

"Ah...well that's..." Heather would say, biting her lip a bit as Cecilia brought up the thing about the debt, but she would quickly shake her head. "Ah-don't worry about all that. Listen, I said I'd pay, so I'll pay. Besides you deserve it after going out there and winning that title you know? Let me do this."

"Heh, well alright, you're right on that one. Just that definitely wouldn't be enough to beat me in a match." Heather would respond, shrugging her shoulders as she did, brushing off Cecilia's teasing as they would make their way to the cafeteria.

The reaction that they seemed to get when they stepped in caused Heather to look around in surprise, not knowing what to make of it as she would look over at Cecilia. She would watch her friend revel in it and raise up her belt in the air, causing Heather to smile a bit before she would look over to where Cecilia was talking about. "Ah, right, I see it." She would say, nodding her head as she would help Cecilia over to the table.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next