by Deus001 Today at 12:19 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Yesterday at 10:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:35 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 136 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 134 Guests :: 3 Bots

ScyldScefing, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Hardcore Bird Match: Deathbird vs. Anja the Raven

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Hardcore Bird Match: Deathbird vs. Anja the Raven - Page 6 Empty Re: Hardcore Bird Match: Deathbird vs. Anja the Raven

Post by Harrier Thu May 24, 2012 6:51 pm

It was pure physical law that forced her on the knees after getting hit in the stomach, while she was virtually and technically frowning out of the mouth, using her air to speak instead of drawing in additional air.
"I bet you drew your conclusions. Too bad for you that she is gone, you would have fit perfectly in her team of assholes, spittle lickers and opportunists."
Her mistress was gone, she couldn't come back at her anymore. But she could punch into that stupid face beside her, and that with much joy.

"Did you really think that would draw my sympathy? We are not alike, not in the slightest."
Alone the fact that she had dug into her past made Anja furious. This girl was no victim of circumstances, but a creator of such circumstances. So she had no qualms to dig the nails of one hand into the neck of Deathbird, attempting to grab her like a kitten.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Hardcore Bird Match: Deathbird vs. Anja the Raven - Page 6 Empty Re: Hardcore Bird Match: Deathbird vs. Anja the Raven

Post by Dynamo44 Fri May 25, 2012 12:32 am

Deathbird would say, "Do you think I don't know that? Of course I know that she is gone, so you should be happy." She could see in the raven's face that she despised her previous mistress. Deathbird wanted to bring Anja into her group for she truly was a tough competitor, but she knew that the raven won't give in without a fight. Sensing that Anja would try to retaliate, Deathbird would attempt to grab that wrist as the nails were a few inches from the neck. "I'm not trying to draw any sympathy from anyone, not even filth like yourself. I'm trying to help you, Anja. I believe I can make you become something more."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri May 25, 2012 6:40 pm

"You're speaking in riddles. Call me filth and try to help me one further sentence. You must be really stupid if you think I will trade one mistress for another. You can't win or buy me in a fight, these days are long gone and I ain't a little girl anymore."
that was so remotely impossible that she had a smirk on her face, even when her hand was stopped some mere inches below the neck of her opponent. Whatever this girls idea was, Anja was sure that it was just something to hear and forget.
"But ok. Try to at least amuse me with your pathetic ideas."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri May 25, 2012 7:15 pm

"Quite true...quite true, Mueller." said Deathbird, using Anja's last name. "How interesting when you speak of your past as do I. But at least give me a sporting chance and let me break this down for you." Slowly putting the raven's hand down, Deathbird would explain herself with not a moment to waste. "Your previous Mistress of Masks, was it? She was the one whom you were sent to from that pathetic orphanage where your parents abandoned you, along with other children who do nothing but serve their mistress, even if it means bringing up a brutal fight. But from what my sources claim, she tried to raise you like her own daughter ever since she lost her own child long ago. One act that I'm sure you know of was that she gave herself up just to save you...how sweet and unexpected of a mistress, no?"

Deathbird seemed to smirk as she added, "But no matter if it's not exact or how I say it, I have a group of fighters that went through either a similar process or worse, especially myself. What I'm proposing is that you join us and we can become much more than what we've been treated as and have it all. What say you?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri May 25, 2012 8:37 pm

"Your sources are kind of accurate, I give you that. Although you don't fully hit the bullseye."
Some of the handmaidens, a gardener, another girl of their group or even Asuka herself had given Deathbird that information, causing Anja to concentrate really hard on the things unfolding instead of giving in to total rage or apathy. And she surely had no sympathy left for her old Mistress, not in the slightest.

The idea with the group was, a little bit to her own surprise, quite intriguing. The girls of the fighting school had always been her family, and she missed most of them greatly.
"You are very good informed. You probably also know then that I gave up on my heritage voluntarily, the heritage of a crimelord. What could you offer me I don't already have? Power? Fightless obedience of others? That doesn't impress me much. Intrigue me. I'm a hunter, not a scavenger by nature."
at least, Deathbird had the full attention of Anja now.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri May 25, 2012 9:42 pm

"Ah yes, I remember that too." said Deathbird when Anja informed her that she gave up her heritage of her crimelord. The raven had stated a good point on being a hunter and not a scavenger, after all she already has a taste of power and fightless obedience of others. "So much to ask....Name your desire and we can give it to you....Unless of course, we can ask your folks." Deathbird was not one to give up on an opportunity, so she must do all she can to get the raven to her side.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat May 26, 2012 8:18 pm

The Blonde was grimacing. Ask her folks? That sounded like a blackmail and an insult again.
"You sound like a bitch most of the time, and I would gladly rip you a new one. And you don't really think you can intimidate me with your criminal activity, don't you?"
Anja didn't really like Deathbird, and that was no small feat in such a short time. She was arrogant, bossy and would stop at nothing to reach her goal, just like the human trash she had been groomed to succeed.

"But let's play pretend again and you can get me exciting things to do, what would you want me to do for you and your group? I don't deal in arms and humans, and don't spit or pick on people who don't deserve it. What would be your gain?"
Anja knew that she could really hurt a person, and knew how to wage and cloak numbers and deal in shady activities. There was a small probability that she could tolerate Deathbird if she got the chance to hurt people like her with the help of one of them. Or substantially large corporations who gave a shit about losing millions. Or law enforcement organizations.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun May 27, 2012 6:40 am

Deathbird would think over Anja's first saying and respond, "No, I don't suppose I can, knowing that you already had a taste of crime before. Yet, your skills still interest me." Deathbird could see that Anja was as hardheaded as she was. “Well...we do have a few whereabouts to a few of the girls who were with both Mistress M and the Mistress of Masks who have already offered their services to us. We can get you to be reacquainted before we get to further business, such as some hotspots on the streets where fights are held, bets are on, and you can earn some cash in the process."

When Anja asked what the group's gain will be, Deathbird would simply smile and say, "Our job is our own reward: to show the entire world that we can be more than their preconceptions and we WILL get to the top even if it means taking…desperate yet harsh measures."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun May 27, 2012 8:44 pm

Her mind was flying through the offer of her opponent. The girl she was talking with was trash of the finest sort, there was no doubt in Anjas mind about that. But if it was true what she said, she would probably manage to be reunited with some of her old friends. A bunch of the younger ones had come to fear and loath her after she had been unable to lend any support to anyone in that time despite being the *daughter* of their mistress, but she had been occupied with simply being alive. And unlike Natalia, she was wildly determined to come out on top with that situation by picking up the pieces, the time to hide was over.
"Ok, listen, I have some conditions: If I don't like a job, I ain't doing it. Else wise I lend you a hand or what you need as long as my girls stay free and happy. We have a deal?"

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon May 28, 2012 8:32 am

Deathbird would nod as she said, "Deal. I understand your terms and I will grant them the very best that I can. And we will let your girls stay "free and happy" as promised." And so with the deal already set in place, Deathbird would stand up and offer a hand to help Anja off the ground. With a smile, she would ask, "Shall we continue our match then?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next