by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 160 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 158 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Concrete Poetry

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Concrete Poetry - Page 4 Empty Re: Concrete Poetry

Post by Bluemouse Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:21 am

Emily made an awkward noise before her back hit the mat. She felt embarrassed more than anything else. Jocelyn's praise made her feel stupid, and then made her feel a little better about being stupid.

She stood up quickly and stood in front of Jocelyn again, making a point to show her that she was still ready. "How was that great? Don't tell me I'm good at falling over, it's really insulting." She put up her hands, but didn't say anything, and hoped that she would have a chance to prove that she was better than that. The problem, though, was that she really wasn't. She was very new to it all.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:27 am

Jocelyn pointed at Emily. "Lookit that." She said still smiling. "I could feel your technique, it was good. And then you hopped right back up. Don't you see how important that is?A wrestler's got to be resilient and ready for anything!"

Jocelyn then nodded and looked Emily over. "You're not gonna just throw a hissy after one little tumble, right? Wrestling's all about falling down!" If THAT were the case then Jocelyn would be the Friction champ. She was practically a master of flopping onto her ass.

"Right then, Let's see if you're up for anything else. She grabbed Emily's hands and forced her into a test of strength. "C'mon Emily! Show my what kinda grip you have!" She didn't apply any pressure right now, she wanted Emily to feel like she was really learning a lot.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:15 pm

Emily made a sour face. Was she really asking her if she was capable of grabbing her hands and pushing? Of course she could do all this. When was she going to get to the point?

Still, she'd by lying to herself if she thought she wasn't having fun doing it. It was exciting. She felt ever so slightly like an actual wrestler-in-training, and not just some silly girl with unrealistic dreams. She laced her fingers with Jocelyn's and squeezed her hands while she strained and pushed as hard as she possibly could to try to bend Jocelyn's wrists back and force her down to one knee. The idea seemed far fetched, but she was trying her best.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:13 pm

Jocelyn looked at Emily's face as she gave the command. Emily seemed to be resistant to Jocelyn every step of the way but the Chistalian felt like her plan was working. She felt a real rush as Emily's fingers tangled up with her own.

She felt Emily push back, she offered enough resistance to make sure that Emily felt good while she pushed. Jocelyn's elbows bent and she let herself fall until her knee bent as well. She held the pose long enough to give Emily some confidence before pushed up and pushing her chest into Emily's to preoccupy the girl long enough to twist her arm up into a painful hammerlock.

"Bloody ripper, girl! You're doing great!" She said cheering Emily on even as she tried to force pain upon her with the lock.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:26 am

She was doing it! She was really-

"Nyaaaha! Owww!"

Emily was forced up onto her toes as Jocelyn twised her arm around behind her back. Her free hand clutched her hurting shoulder and she grimaced in pain. She bit her bottom lip and tried to bear it, but it hurt! Much more than anything Tatyina had done to her in training.

"What do I do now!" She blurted while her feet marched in place a little while she squirmed with the pain.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:35 am

"You're doing great!" Jocelyn said as she wrenched Emily's face twist in pain. "You can either use your free elbow to try and strike at me and get me to release the hold, or you can try and twist your body to try and reverse the hammerlock. You seem really flexible so I might go with that! Of course, you can also try and kick me in the shins, but I wouldn't bother with that one."

Jocelyn then pushed her leg between Emily's and reached out with her free hand to grab Emily's hair and slam her face first into the ground by tripping her up.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:53 am

"O-okay..." Emily tried to pay attention to Jocelyn. She wanted her to let go, but she wanted even more to force her to let go. Her free hand waved around indecisively for a moment, and then her opportunity was gone as Jocelyn moved on.

The mat rattled with the impact as Emily faceplanted. She screamed as she hit, and moaned as she curled up and covered her face and rolled one way, then the other, writhing in pain. Fear shot through her like lightning, and she was suddenly filled with dread. What did she get herself into?

"Stop! That really hurt! Oww... How is that supposed to help?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:02 am

Jocelyn pushed off Emily and stood up. She leaned in and paused her fingers into Emily's hair and grabbed, making sure not to pull. She just wanted Emily to know that Jocelyn was in control.

"What are you saying, mate?" Jocelyn said in a feigned confused tone. "Your bodies learning. Once your mind catches up, you'll be ripper for sure. Don't tell me you're ready to give up? We're hardly breaking a sweat. If you can't handle this little bit of flopping about, you won't be anything in a real wrestling match." Jocelyn would then yank Emily up and try and drive her knee into her gut to double her over.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:15 am

Emily's hands flew to hold onto the hand holding her hair. She stayed still, hoping that maybe if she didn't give Jocelyn a reason to do anything else she'd just let her up.

She was right though. Wasn't she? Wrestlers had to be tough. Her aunt was tough. She'd seen her in matches, always so calm and in control. So powerful. She couldn't imagine how she could be like that now, in the ring with Jocelyn. Still, this wasn't helping.

"You're not teaching me anything! You're just beating me up! How would YOU like it if-"

Emily was jerked halfway to her feet before Jocelyn's knee sunk into her stomach. She dropped back down to the mat, on her knees and hunched over with her forehead on the mat and her arms wrapped around her stomach. She gasped for air but couldn't breathe, struggled to get up but couldn't move. Tears sprang to her eyes. She wasn't ready for this.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:29 am

Jocelyn gave Emily a shove to send her back down tot he mat and pushed forward to slam her foot into Emily's stomach and hold her in place. "Are those tears?" She asked. "You were doing so great! Look, you don't even know a thing and look how you were able to keep bouncing around and getting back up? Are you done? If this was a match, I would have done even worse things. Don't tell me you're ready to give up! Where's that fire in your belly at? Betcha your auntie wouldn't let a few little bumps put her down. Guess she was right. Guess you really don't have what it takes. I better go tell her that she was right to send me because coming her self would have been too disappointing. And here she thought you could prove yourself."

Jocelyn continued to slowly grind her heel into Emily's stomach while she looked down and frowned at the girl as if she was truly disappointed.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next