by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 219 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 219 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Trash!? I'm not Trash!

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Trash!? I'm not Trash! - Page 2 Empty Re: Trash!? I'm not Trash!

Post by Tatyina Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:12 am

Mercy, now that she had her contract, only needed to get her jacket from Jamie. That might prove to be an even more difficult thing to do than fishing this contract out of the dumpster. She eyed Jamie with contempt as she stood up. She didn't like the look as she watched the girl's eyes.

"H-Hey.. what are you.."

She saw Jamie reaching for the lid and her eyes widened. She shrieked girlishly and curled into a ball as the lid slammed down. The loud echo caused her to wince as bang rang in her ears. Followed by a second one.

But the time she was finished panting from fear, she was on the verge of puking from being enclosed in a garbage bin. By the time she got her stomach under control, she saw the bin open again and Jamie snatch her contract away.

"W-Wha!?"

She growled and clenched her fist, about to punch the dumpster when she thought better of it. She pushed the bin open and spilled halfway out of the dumpster and hurled the banana peel at Jamie as she tried to skate off only to flop end over end onto her butt, letting out a yelp of pain.

"Owwww... Sh-!" She stopped herself from cussing loudly and tried to stand up, only to be tangled in her giant clown pants. She had decided right then that high heels and MC Hammer pants were not a good combination, as the second time she stood up, her heel broke and she flopped forward again.

"D-Darn, cheapo shoes!" She cried out. She was suddenly cursing her frugality as she flopped about, humiliated by some dumb dumb and her brick!

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:32 am

Jamie skated expertly over the unever terrain of the alleyway and hopped up onto the sidewalk and stopped to look back at Mercy. She burst into loud, hideously grating obnoxious laughter when she saw Mercy take her spill in her ridiculous clothes.

"Haw-haw, good luck catching me! I can outrun anyone! No one catches me!" She jeered, and pulled the wad of Mercy's business cards out of her coat and threw them at her like a fastball. They traveled only a couple feet and fluttered to the ground, nowhere near Mercy.

"And don't worry, I'm not going to keep your jacket and stuff. I'm going to sell them on the street for money for food. I AM keeping this though. Bye retard!" She said, waving the contract at her, though she had no idea what it was. It seemed important.

And with that Jamie kicked and launched herself down the sidewalk, weaving past passing pedestrians and quickly disappearing from sight. That was a pretty good bit of luck, she had enough stuff to pawn now and she'd be eating lunch by 3 or 4 at the latest. Plus that idiot girl would never be able to find her hiding place, since she was so careful to put the brick back. It'd be invisible to her.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:57 am

Mercy watched as Jamie threw her stuff all over the ground and laughed at her. It was so humiliating. She'd rather have been mugged. Then again, she practically was mugged. But, did it have to be by the most incompetent, useless dreg of humanity ever?! That barely even counted as a mugging!

She stood up and watched Jamie leave. She sighed and looked into the bin again. After a little more digging and then went over to the brick and pulled it out and looked it over. "Tch. What an idiot." She then grinned as she looked out of the alley.

"No one makes a fool of Mercedes Wrenn!" She declared as she darted out of the alley and headed straight for the nearest shower.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2