» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 8:53 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:13 am

Who is online?
In total there are 183 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 181 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, Cosmos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Finding the right contacts ( For Tatyina )

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Finding the right contacts ( For Tatyina ) - Page 2 Empty Re: Finding the right contacts ( For Tatyina )

Post by Cirno Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:58 pm

" So.. I have to earn it. " Cerbera spoke with a soft, yet dark tone, moving up to press their foreheads together while keeping their lips distanced, not seeming to mind the closeness they were sharing. If Lukretia thought Cerbera was going to back down or show any typ of weakness just because this was her territory, she would be mistaken, Cerbera was going to do it right back. " How about this.. Send her into a match against someone who doesn't exist.. Then when she's in the ring, throw the cage down.. Then, I will slip out from the bottom of the ring to deal with her, personally. I will show her, and you, lady Lukretia.. That I still am as dangerous as I was back then. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Finding the right contacts ( For Tatyina ) - Page 2 Empty Re: Finding the right contacts ( For Tatyina )

Post by Tatyina Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:38 am

Lukretia smirked as Cerbera pushed her head against Lukretia's forehead. She listened to the girls words. She hoped that Cerbera COULD earn her respect. She listened to Cerbera's plan and then smiled, leaning back and laughing. "Vunderbar! How sadistic, frauline." She said and lifted up her hand to place it on the top of Cerbera's head and look into the girl's eyes. "Vith zis sort of set up, I am assuming zat failure is not an option. If you vere to somehow loose zis 'match' zen I do not think you vould be able to recover from ze shame. I hope you understand zis, Kleinkind."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:59 pm

Again Lukretia decided to touch her when she asked her not to. The german girl wasn't taking her seriously, and Cerbera disliked that. While Lukretia was still adressing her as Kleinkind, Cerbera would bring her hand up to take a hold of the hand that's upon her hand, pulling it away and pulled Lukretia closer untill they pressed against eachother, letting her bright blue eyes glare up at Lukretia's, showing that she was meaning business. " Am I going to have to correct you too? Just because I am in the kawaii division, does not mean my power is limited. Now.. " Her other hand would become daring, just to show Lukretia that she will not be intimidated, she brushed it over Lukretia's thigh while her eyes remained focussed upon every bit of facial detail that Lukretia offered.

" I will not fail.. I hope YOU understand that, MISS Lukretia.. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:07 am

Lukretia raised a curious hand as Cerbera removed it from her head. Then she pulled and their bodies pressed together and se felt a hand on er thigh. The German domme couldt help but let out a soft murmur of pleasure. "Mmmmm..." she then leaned forward so their foreheads touched and their lips almost did. "Frauline, you don't need an invitation if you vish to strike me... Or fuck me..." she smirked. "All you need to be is bold enough to take vat you desire. "Now... If ve are through, I believe it is past your bedtime, Kleinkind." She said that last line with a bold smirk. How long could Cerbera stand up to the German's taunting?

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:31 pm

Lukretia's taunting was something Cerbera could barely withstand, keeping a hostile glare up towards Lukretia. Her bed time? She will just have to show she's not this Kleinkind she keeps calling her. She slipped one hand to the back of Lukretia's head and suddenly leaned them in closer, their lips barely touched. " I'm not asking for one.. Once I am done with Genesis, I will see how me and you stand. But remember this.. " She would suddenly lean in to kiss Lukretia quite roughly, holding the kiss for a few good seconds before she would pull away, but still keep their lips close together. " This ' kleinkind ' could fuck you right now without launching a single strike. You're underestimating me too much. " She brought her other hand up to feel up Lukretia's breast, just to emphasize her sentence. " Not bad.. We should have made a deal sooner,.. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:24 pm

Lukretia moaned when Cerbera pushed her lips against her own and forced the pink tongue into her mouth. It felt good to have Cerbera force herself upon her and when she broke, Lukretia looked into Cerbera's eyes. She felt the sudden grip on her chest and licked her lips. Lukretia then brought her knee up to jam it roughly between Cerbera's legs and hook it around Cerbera's calf while she pushed forward ad forced her own rough kiss back onto Cerbera's lips. She kissed her hotly and deeply before pulling away.

"mmm, do you think so? Let's see zen..." She said as she stabilized herself and looked back into Cerbera's eyes.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:29 pm

Cerbera was a little taken back from the sudden advance of Lukretia, who forced her own kiss upon her. That didn't mean she didn't enjoy it, now that she took a better, less formal advance on Lukretia, it seemed that it was the type of girl Cerbera wanted to dominate, Lukretia was just perfect in that way. She stood up upon the tips of her toes when that leg came between her own and pressed a bit into the kiss, a soft exhale of air coming from her when Lukretia pulled away.

" Listening to Lukretia's words, she suddenly grinned and nodded to the side. " I suppose locking the door would be effective if you're going to start moaning too loud but.. " She would look straight into Lukretia's eyes. " Now I just want you. " She then leaned in to push her lips right back into Lukretia and push forward with her entire body, aiming to make Lukretia step back and towards her desk where Cerbera could swipe away all the objects upon it and force Lukretia to lay down upon the desk.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:52 pm

Lukretia smirked at Cerbera's bold words. "Nein..." She mused. "I vant your vhimpers to echo..." She teased and felt Cerbera give her a hard push. She flopped backwards onto the desk and as Cerbera sensually assaulted her, Lukretia's legs swung upward and tried to coil themselves around Cerbera's lithe body.

She was less than thrilled that Cerbera decided to use her desk as an impromptu bed and would make the pale skinned kawaii have to work that much harder for her insolence. She would try and squeeze tightly, painfully so that Cerbera wouldn't be able to focus on the task at hand. Indeed, making love to Lukretia was much like trying to fuck a snake. Still, the top half of the German domme accepted Cerbera's sensual gifts... for now. "You have me now, kleinkind. Vhat vill you do now?" She mused with a smirk.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:25 pm

When those legs came around her body, she had figured that Lukretia would put a squeeze on her and was prepared for it, that didn't mean that it didn't hurt though but Cerbera wouldn't show it, instead she let her dominant side take control of her, Lukretia had quite a body, and she was going to use it to her pleasing. Her hands slide to take a hold of Lurketia's breasts against to squeeze them firmly, then playing with them with her fingertips. " I will do whatever the hell I want. " She answered with a smirk of her own as she laid down upon her.

She rubbed her lips playfully along Lukretia's and whispered out to her. " When I'm done with you, kleinkind will be the last thing you will say to me. I'm going to fuck you on your own precious desk. " And then she slammed her lips down upon Lukretia for another rough, heated kiss, trying to force her tongue right into Lukretia's mouth while grinding her body down upon the German domme, she was going to make Lukretia consider her not only a threat, but a sexy threat, that Cerbera was capable of alot more then just looking cute.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:59 pm

Lukretia was excited to see what the pale skinned girl could do as she really asserted herself. Normally Lukretia was the dominant one and, while she never let up her sqeeze on Cerbera's legs, constantly trying to crush the kawaii's torso with her own luscious legs, she did not resist the girl further as they kissed. Lukretia let out a deep grunt as Cerbera had a surprisingly light touch with her fingers on Lukretia's breasts, causing her nipples to stiffen a bit. The kiss was hot and Lukretia's tongue was muscled around by Cerbera's as the two made out.

She could feel Cerberas grind as well and Lukretia thought that all in all, Cerbera wasn't half bad at trying to fuck the German domme. Lukretia just hoped that the kawaii could back up her words. It had been a while since she'd been fucked especially hard.

"I am vaiting..." Lukretia pured in challenge. "To see if you really vill be able to do as you say..." Luretia muttered in between breaths.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next