by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:44 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 132 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 130 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Spy Games

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Spy Games - Page 5 Empty Re: Spy Games

Post by Tatyina Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:57 pm

Mamouru had Hitomi's leg but she prevented him from doing anything with it. She fell backwards and held onto her leg but because of Hitomi's moves, Mamouru could only grab onto Hitomi's thigh. But he was pulled on top of her and his hands slid up before he could wrap his arms around her leg, his arm going up between her legs and his face being forced into Hitomi's breasts. He blushed deeply but didn't make a deal out of it, other than secretly enjoying Hitomi's pillowy assets.

He had to do something about this hold and has he huffed, he spread his legs and tried to keep a good position. He smiled. "I've got you Hitomi-chan!" He said. "If you try and escape, I'll put you in a hold!" They were sort of at a standstill and Mamouru was curious to see how she'd react.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:00 am

"You can try," Hitomi said, still holding onto Mamoru's head tightly. She knew that if she wanted to break out, she'd have to let go of Mamoru first, and that Mamoru still had the more advantageous position. She had to be careful in the way she did this, or else Mamoru would probably get her in a nasty hold. He seemed playful enough, but he probably wasn't joking around when he fought.

"But I won't escape," she said simply, "Not without beating you first!" Her other leg hooked around Mamoru's waist, and Hitomi began to rock her body to the side, hoping to roll over on top of Mamoru and get the better position before releasing his head.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:13 am

Mamouru was a little intrigued by what Hitomi might be able to do. When he felt her rocking, he knew with his legs spread that she could probably rock all day long and not to anything but dust her tatami mats with the back of her shirt. But, he was curious about what she might do if the positions wee reversed. He also wondered if she would realize exactly what sort of position she would be putting the two of them in.

He folded his legs and rolled with her rocking so that he was on the bottom and she was on top. Now his face was fully in her breasts and is breath became hot as he panted against her chest, trying to find any sort of air between her valleys. He arm was also still between her legs as he held onto her thigh and he could fell the rubbing as the two shifted and rolled around. He spread his legs and planted his feet on the ground, anticipating a move but still waiting to see what she'd do next.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:33 am

Hitomi flet as if Mamoru gave her that position without too much of a fight, as if he was going easy on her. That made her a little mad; she decided that once she got into the dominant position she would punish him a little bit for taking her too lightly. She was on top, holding Mamoru's face close in against her chest, not quite aware that he was completely buried between her breasts. She took a deep breath, preparing herself for the next move. She would have to act quickly.

Because Mamoru's arm was still between her legs, she decided to try and attack that. She would quickly release Mamoru's head and grab his arm, snapping her other leg around to scissor it tightly before extending out, hoping to trap him in a crucifix armbar!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:43 am

Mamouru felt the slight pause. Hitomi didn't seem to be phased. That was good. Possibly. He felt her lungs expand suddenly and when she released his head without saying anything, he knew she was still serious. Mamouuru smiled. When Hitomi let go and pushed off, Mamouru tried to roll with her, giving up his arm to her so he could gain a position. He tried to use this free hand to control her legs, letting her pull on his arm and lock his arm but not get the full crucifix in. He tried to turn himself so that his chest rested on her thighs with her folded in half and his body pressing down onto hers. It would be an uncomfortable opposition for both of them if he could manage it, but that's be better than letting her get the full locked in armbar.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:18 am

Hitomi switched positions as fast as she could, but evidentpy not fast enough. She was primarily a mat grappler type of fighter but she wasn't very good at it, as evidenced before by how Cassie schooled her and how Mamoru was doing a good job keeping up. Still, Hitomi knew she was still ahead. Mamoru's arm was still in her grasp, and he was still under control for now. It was an uncomfortable position for both of them though.

"Mamoru-kun, you know I don't have much experience," Hitomi said, "And I'm not all that skilled either. I'm practically an amateur. And yet you're so interested in fighting me... Which leads me to only one conclusion."

Her legs suddenly released Mamoru's arm, snapping upwards to try and catch his head in a triangle choke! "You need to be punished!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:16 am

Mamouru felt Hitomi release his arm, wondering what she was going to do when she quickly pulled him and tried to transition into a triangle choke. He was surprised by her words really and that let her get the position she was looking for. His eyes bulged as her thighs were pressed tightly around his neck.

"P-Punished!?" He managed. He didn't really know what she meant by that but wondered if he's be able to get an answer out of her before he was in real pain or danger of passing out.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:48 am

"Yes Mamoru, punished," Hitomi said as she cranked up the pressure to put some pain on Mamoru, but not enough to knock him out. It was more to keep him under control than anything.

"You see, since we met I knew you were putting the moves on me," Hitomi said, "I didn't really appreciate that. You're in a committed relationship Mamoru, and that comes with a promise. It's something you shouldn't break." She loosened a little to give him some air, before squeezing down again. "And then you came in here, asking about my wrestling, and wanting to see my skills. Fair enough, I can show you them, and I can accept that you might be curious. But you have an ulterior motive, don't you?"

She smiled up at Mamoru, hoping he would notice it. "You just want to get into my pants," Hitomi said, "And wrestling me was an easy way to do so. And that is why I must punish you."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:12 am

Mamouru didn't really understand but he had an idea. Thankfully the hold was more uncomfortable than painful, but it still hurt a little, especially when she wrenched it.

"Y-You're a girl worth putting moves on..." He managed. He was breaking character a bit, but Hitomi wasn't going to let him be anything but honest now. "And... I don't know how you know that... but... Out relationship isn't a normal one... rhk!" Mamouru clenched his teeth as she pulled up and choked him a little.

"It's not totally like that, Hitomi-chan!" He pleaded. "I.. I'm legitimately interested in you as a person as well as your wrestling skills! Hrk... But... yes, I'm also attracted to your feminine qualities!" He saw her smile and smiled back. "But... Hitomi-chan..." He added. "Don't pretend I am some sort of monster. You did agree to meet with me. You went to the restaurant. You decided to bring me here, not I... I even declined to wrestle you once. T-There were many opportunities where this night could have ended. Of course I may have desires but I certainly wasn't forceful with them. You've also been perfectly fine with allowing them to incubate."

He then looked at Hitomi. "If you set all this up to punish me, then I would hate to see what you do when someone actually deserves it! If you didn't have some returning interest then I think you could have said no at any point in the evening... Hitomi-chan."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:45 am

Hitomi's legs slowly loosened to let more air through to Mamoru. "No, I didn't set this up to punish you," she said, "Well, maybe only this last part. I was testing you, trying to see what you really are like Mamoru. I never said no because I wanted to see how far you would go. You really pushed the line Mamoru-kun."

She suddenly released him, rolling back and sitting up on her knees. "Are you hurt at all?" she asked. She slid in a bit closer, leaning in and looking at him with her big eyes. "But you're right too. I should've said no at some point. I did let you push this far." She looked at Mamoru, almost as if she was discovering something. "Why did you think I did that, Mamoru-kun?"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next