by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 193 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 192 Guests :: 3 Bots

Fummo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Into The Unknown

3 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Into The Unknown - Page 10 Empty Re: Into The Unknown

Post by Tatyina Thu May 17, 2012 4:45 am

Sininen clicked her tongue at the young couple and stepped forward. He walked behind Clyde and put her hands on his hips. She then turned her head and looked at Heather. "Peaceable hostage negotiations, peaceable hostage negotiations cannot be made under duress. Don't you understand?" She then rocked her hips forward and bumped into Clyde's butt to inch him forward a step.

"The two of you need to calm yourself, the two of you need to calm yourself! If you're relaxed and thinking clearly then things will go much, much easier. Isn't that worth taking a little extra time?" She then slid her hand around the front of Clyde's belt and tapped it. "Aren't you... already in the perfect position to let off some steam?" Sininen suggested and gave Clyde a shove to push him into Heather's arms.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu May 17, 2012 5:19 am

Clyde would tilt his head and raise his eyebrow a bit at Sininen as she started acting... Weirder than usual, before she made her way around the Texan and got behind him. Feeling her smaller, soft hands at his hips however, Clyde's eyebrows would widen. "E-Ey! What gives!?" He'd stammer out, somewhere between a bit embarrassed and very confused by her sudden unexpected action, listening to her words within her odd method of speech before she bumped her hips into her rear to make him move forward, causing Clyde to arch up a bit and stiffen in a flustered manner from what Sininen had done.

"R-Relax..? How the hell we gon' relax up in a place like this!?" Clyde would protest to Sininen words before he felt her hands at his felt, feeling her tap it, causing Clyde to blush slightly as she did this, about to try and remove her hands before she shoved him forward into Heather's arms. "H-Hey!" He let out before he stumbled into Heather's arms. If she caught him, Clyde would try to adjust himself and stand up straight and not have Heather hold him up by herself. Clyde didn't want that, especially in her current state.

Clyde then lifted his head up to look Heather in the eyes, meeting her eyes for a moment and staying locked in a lost gaze before he quickly averted himself, turning away slightly but not all the way around to address Sininen. "D-Do you really expect me to do this here!? Now!? And with y'all watchin'!? In this place!?" Clyde let out, finding the situation rather weird and awkward. It wasn't their home, it wasn't even a place he was comfortable in at all. It felt almost impossible to relax here.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu May 17, 2012 1:47 pm

"..Uh?" Heather would let out as she saw Sininen place her hands on Clyde's hips. She would hear her words, causing her to tilt her head, staring at the girl with a confused look. "I..guess.." Heather would let out, though still looking on with a confused look as she bumped Clyde forwards a bit.

"A..little extra time? That's stretching it.." Heather would say, a little iffy on what the girl was saying before she would watch her pat Clyde's belt, her eyes narrowing a bit, hearing the girl's words to go with it. Suddenly though, Sininen would push Clyde into her, causing her to let out a little yelp, catching Clyde in her arms.

Flustered at the situation, she would stare back at Clyde, blinking her eyes a bit before she would see him avert his look, saying what he did. Heather would look back and forth between Clyde and Sininen a few times before she would finally get her idea of what she thought the girl was suggesting, causing her to blush deeply. "Wh-whaa?! Y-you can't be serious! J-just..this isn't a time for th-that!"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon May 28, 2012 6:03 pm

Sininen shook her head. "What are you, what are you talking about? There's plenty of time!" She chirped. "You've certainly gone about this the wrong way!" Sininen walked over to the cage and motioned ofr Macha to come over. She noddedc and the two of them lifted it so that Morrigan was now standing. Sininen pointed to Macha. "Hold it up! Hold it up!" She declared and looked back at Clyde and Heather as she slid her tight lycra shorts down her body, revealing her smooth bum. "If you're shy, If you're shy, then that can be helped too!"

Sininen tossed the shorts to the side and walked over to grab the strap on. "I'll be right here, I'll be right here! See! You won't be alone! Fun! Fun!" She chirped as she began to slowly slide the strap on on her.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon May 28, 2012 6:58 pm

From within Heather's arms, Clyde would watch and listen to Sininen with shock and disbelief at the things she was saying and wanting for he and Heather to do. He knew she was a bit kookie before but this was just down right crazy.

"H-Hey! Don't you go on releasin' that bitch!" Clyde would declare angrily as he watched Sininen and Macha lift Morrigan (Whom he wanted to clock in the face) up to her feet before his pink haired comrade began to to lower her tight black shorts and reveal her petite lower body, catching Clyde off guard and causing him to blush slightly before he shaking his head to get over the sight. He then reached for Heather's hand and went to hold it tightly while he glared towards the three women.

"I ain't findin' the idea too fun... Wrong place, wrong time and The Doc might get fucked up if we don't hurry..." Clyde would mutter out bitterly. He didn't have alot of options, Heather was still a bit woozy and he didn't know if Sininen was going to get hostile.

"...And if we refuse?" Muttered Clyde curiously and cautiously.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon May 28, 2012 7:23 pm

Sininen was cool as she turned and looked at Morrigan who tried to wriggle and free herself. Sininen pressed her body against Morrigan's and purred as she began to strip the girl, almost ignoring Clyde for now.

"She might get hurt, she might get hurt if you don't! Rash thinking is what will cause her injury, not spending a little bit of time relaxing and getting your mind into a good state!" She chirped as she yanked down Morrigan's panties. The girl tried to protest but the gum kept her from doing anything but wriggling.

"I have don, I have done lots of negotiations. I know what I am talking about!" Sininen then leaned in and began to kiss Morrigan's neck. "Numanuma!" She chirped as she looked back at Clyde and gave a wink.

"Blow everyone up! Blow everyone up! boom! Boom!" She said and laughed. She was just joking of course, but Clyde was so uptight that Sininen figured it couldn't hurt. He needed the motivation to get into it.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed May 30, 2012 1:55 am

"B-B-B-B-Boom... Boom!? BOOM!?!?" Clyde would say over and over again in both shock and disbelief towards what he felt left them no other choice but to follow Sininen's orders and while Clyde sure as hell wasn't going to turn down making love to Heather since it was his favorite thing to do, he felt this wasn't the time or place, especially after what had occurred with Morrigan. He hated this dungeon and wanted out.

Still the bomb revelation caused Clyde to nearly faint. He would turn pale and slump back into Heather's arms. Looking up at her with a nervous grin.

"....Well...?" He'd ask. The situation so awkward now for Clyde.

Last edited by 621 on Wed May 30, 2012 1:55 am; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu May 31, 2012 1:00 am

"'plenty of time'?? I'm not so sure about that." Heather would let out before She saw Morrigan being lifted up, seconds later being followed by Sininen dropping her shorts. "Wh-what are you--??" Heather would say in disbelief as the girl slid the strap-on on before she would hear Clyde's retort, feeling him grasp her hand.

"What..the..hell.." Heather would let out as the girl would begin stripping Morrigan, talking with Clyde as she did. Heather couldn't comprehend what in the world was going on as her face was growing red before she would hear Sininen's answer to Clyde's question of refusal. "Kh..that is ridiculous. L-l-like hell.."

Clyde's reaction would cause Heather to try and support him up before she saw his nervous grin. Hearing the one word he said to her, her face would quickly develop a deep blush as she would look around at everyone in the room once before back at Clyde. "W-w-what do you mean 'well?' I-I can't just..Oooh why does this have to happen this way!!?? F-f-f-fine!!" Heather would let out, picking herself up off the rack before trying to grab Clyde's arms and bring him to the floor, mounting his hips if she did.

"B-but it's going to happen MY way then o-okay!?" Heather would let out, her words directed at Sininen as the blush on her face was deeper than ever.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu May 31, 2012 3:06 am

Being taken down so suddenly by Heather, Clyde eyes would widen in surprise, ending up on the floor in the blink of an away with Heather sitting over his hips, feeling her bare legs against his body while he looked up at her barely covered body. He was shocked and very surprised that she was going to take the lead here despite the what she had to endure a few moments ago, recalling how she appeared when he first freed her and doubted if she could honestly take the lead.

That and Clyde was a little embarrassed to be woman-handled by Heather in front of all these girls. It was a common thing for Heather to do such things in their home alone and was something he usually begged for, but for it to be done in front of these girls made Clyde go red with embarrassment. Still, Clyde was more worried about Heather. Even though he found her deep blush and red face to be the most adorable thing ever and had to hold himself back from laughing or teasing her about the cute expression she displayed.

"H-Heather! Y-You ain't in no condition to be doin the ridin' here..." Clyde would say before he attempted to grab Heather's hips and roll the two of them over to put himself on top, ending up with Heather's legs at his sides.

"You're waaayyy too worn out, babe... Ya best let me do the work. Besides... You know I can make ya finish faster..." Clyde would say with a sly grin as he looked down at Heather, teasing her a bit, but also trying to make things easier for her. "...I'll be gentle..." He'd add in a bit more of a serious tone.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu May 31, 2012 3:14 am

"Wh...n-no condition!? L-like hell! I can still-Hah?" Heather would let out before she would feel Clyde's hands on her hips, causing the two to roll over. She would stare up at him, blinking a couple times, slightly stunned that Clyde would just try and take the initiative like that before waiting for her response.

Hearing his next words though, Heather's eyes would widen and she would blush deeper before she would then shut her eyes tightly, gritting her teeth. "C..Clyde..I'm TRYING to make this more comfortable..." Heather would let out, her voice slightly agitated before she would wrap her legs a bit, squeezing them around his waist before she would try to turn them over again.

"So just shut up and let me do it MY way!"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next