by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 1:09 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:23 am

Who is online?
In total there are 131 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 131 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Into The Unknown

3 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Into The Unknown - Page 9 Empty Re: Into The Unknown

Post by Tatyina Thu May 10, 2012 7:15 pm

Morrigan let out a frustrated yelp to accompany the raucous noise she was making when Clyde stomped on the gate and launched himself at Macha. The black haired maid was able to telegraph Clyde's flying shenanigans pretty easily and as he launched himself, slid out of the way and began to inch around tot he other side of the room.

Sininen watched from her surfin perch on top of the grated Morrigan and considered Clyde's words.

"Ei! Ei! No! No!" She said in a squeaky huff. "That is not, that is not acting in good faith!" She said. She then looked down at Morrigan. "If you aren't going to, if you aren't going to keep your promise, then why should I, then why should I help you?" She questioned.

Sininen then looked down and stomped on Morrigan through the cage. "Tell your maid, tell your maid to stand down. Tell her to do what I tell her to!" She chirped.

"Fuck! Fine Whatever Get offf me!" Morrigan protested. "Macha, fucking... do waht she says!" Morrigan growled.

"Yes, Mistress." Macha said bowing her head politely.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat May 12, 2012 12:46 am

Clyde grit down on his teeth in frustration when he missed hitting Macha. "STOP MOVING!" Clyde let out as he went to follow Macha with the intent to brutalize before Sininen stopped him by basically saying she wouldn't help him if he didn't keep her promise.

"You think I'm just gon' let them get away with what they've done!?!?" Clyde would snap back at Sininen angrily, glaring at her as she tried to extort him into using upholding her promise. He'd have to remember to try and knock her out later and deal with Morrigan and Macha alone. "Fine. Just make sure they don't try anything." Growled Clyde before he turned and would rush towards Heather.

"...G-Goddamit..." Muttered Clyde as he gazed at Heather, her dress cut, breasts exposed, seeing candle wax on her stomach and face covered in juices from one of the girl's obviously. The sight wasn't pleasing, it was horrible. Clyde knew they had just humiliated Heather and had he been a second later, they would have violated her even more.

Clyde wouldn't bite down on his tongue slightly and shift his eyes away from the site before proceeding to free her arms and legs from their bounds to free Heather now once and for all.

"It's alright babe... I gotcha..." He'd tell her calmly.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon May 14, 2012 4:35 pm

Heather would watch everything unfold, stunned as she watched the gate get blown open, causing Sininen and Clyde to have a way to get into the room. She would watch as control over the situation had shifted completely from the maids over to those two as she lie there, bound in her restraints. She would lie her head back in relief as it seemed she would finally be able to get out.

As Clyde walked over to her, she would bite her lip slightly, still embarrassed that he was seeing her like this before he would start freeing her from the place she was bound. "Egh..Clyde.." She would let out as he freed her wrists before freeing her legs. She would sit up, looking over at Clyde before she would wipe her face with her sleeve, looking at what came off onto it in disgust.

"I...I wasted so much time getting locked in here..." Heather would say, looking down a bit before she would turn to look and see where the two maids were, one on the ground and the other clearly now following Sininen's directions. "Shit!" She would yell out, slamming her fist down in frustration.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon May 14, 2012 4:56 pm

Clyde would step the side after he freed Heather, hearing her say his name the way she did, thinking she realized how much seeing her like this bothered him and it did. For his lover to endure this kind of thing, it was just unbearable for Clyde and the fact that Sininen was holding him back from getting even with Morrigan was just eating at him. Like hell he was going to let get them away with what they've done. He hoped Heather thought the same and wasn't going to let the maids just walk over her and humiliate her, considering who Heather was within the Friction world.

Hearing her words though, Clyde would frown a greatly. "Heather!" He'd call out to her sternly, expecting her to turn around, going up to hug her tightly if she did.

"Don't you go off blamin' yourself 'cause I couldn't protect ya. This shit ain't your fault, don't blame yourself. Nothing is your fault, you understand? Nothing." Clyde would tell her as he held her close, resting his chin on her shoulder.

"...I'm just... Happy you're okay..."

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon May 14, 2012 5:09 pm

As Heather clicked her tongue, she would continue to look down, hating the state she was in. Her body was visibly aroused and her heart was beating extra fast. The fact that the two maids were able to do what they did to Heather was eating her up inside and she just wanted to move on and forget about it. But there they were, the two maids were still in the same room and Heather was dying to get back at them.

Hearing Clyde call out her name though, she would turn to him before she would feel him wrap his arms around her. Hearing his words, she would blink a couple times, her eyes watering up before she would hug Clyde back. "I-I'm..glad you came..I'm glad you were here..I-If not they would...I'd...I dont know.." Heather would say back to him, shaking her head as she hugged him tightly.

"B-but Clyde we...we need to keep moving I..Ch..Chesna is...I need to stop Kelly and this stupid fucking time limit I...D-damnit!!" Heather would let out, hugging Clyde tighter.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon May 14, 2012 5:45 pm

As Clyde held onto Heather tightly, he would her return the embrace and hug him just as tight, hearing her words starting to choke up, able to tell that she was watering up a bit. The feeling of her embrace right now was heavenly bliss for Clyde. Heather was safe, he wanted to drop to his knees right there and just stay there with her now that he had her back and out of harm, the woman that meant everything to him, the love of his life.

"G-God Heather... I don't even wanna think about what they woulda done... I'm sorry I wasn't faster... I'm so damn sorry..." Clyde would tell Heather as he buried his head into her shoulder, trying to hide his own tearing eyes from Heather and the other women.

Clyde held Heather's status and reputation very highly, his pride projected onto her, he didn't want anyone to see her as weak, pathetic or a jobber. She was one of the best and only getting better, but for something like this to happen to Heather, for her to be tortured, humiliated and nearly violated, it was just unbearable. It made Clyde want to convince Heather to reclaim her honor, pride and dignity right there.

However, unlike Clyde, Heather was not a selfish person. She was willing to put aside personal vengeance to save Chesna and stop Kelly. Clyde would hug Heather just as tight as she held him, not wanting to let her go anymore. He felt so guilty for going after Violate when they first arrived. Had he kept his cool and stayed beside Heather, he could have stopped Morrigan from taking her and doing this to her.

"Heather, listen to me." Said Clyde. "I-I'm gonna save Chesna... Me and Blue, here... You've endured too much... Let me take you to Cecilia's... Please... Ain't no tellin' what else they'll try here... Can't bare to have them do this to you again... Ain't gon' let ya suffer no more..." Clyde would let out in frustration and in pain towards what Heather had to endure. He didn't want her to suffer anymore and there was no telling what Conway had in store for them or how deranged she was at this point.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon May 14, 2012 6:12 pm

Heather would keep the hug with Clyde held tightly as he spoke back to her. With all that had happened, it was what she needed most, just a little comfort. The two who were in the room could get their just desserts when the time came for it, but right now, Heather had more important things to worry about, and she wanted to continue on with their little trip as soon as she could. However, what she heard from Clyde next caused her to loosen her hug a bit, looking down before breaking the hug, her hands on Clyde's shoulders.

"What?? No! Clyde this is something I have to do, I..I can't let this make me turn back!" Heather would say, shaking her head as she would look down at her dress,pulling it over her breasts for a second, seeing how it was cut, causing her to let out a sigh. "No, no way in hell Clyde..Listen I...I really appreciate the offer but..I HAVE to keep going." Heather would say, wiping the tears from her eyes as she shook her head.

"J..Just need something to replace this..I can't walk around topless I..." Heather would look over at the two maids before looking over at Sininen. "Um..You..pretty much have control over them right? W..well get one of them to s-strip. I need the clothes..please" Heather would say, trying to make the request with a straight face, unable to hold back the blush that was coming up.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue May 15, 2012 3:33 am

Sininen watched the two. "Suffer... suffer...' She said to herself tapping her finger to her lips. "I think that, I think that the two of you need to relax and calm down before you go on further. How much time, how much time do you have?" I think, I think that it's the perfect time to fulfill your promise! You will definitely, you will definitely thank me!" She chirped in her squeaky voice before bending down. She slid her hand between the bar and grabbed Morrigan's wrist. She then deftly slid a zip tie around the wrist and the bar and then grabbed her back and pulled out a big wad of what look like a big wad of chewing gum and stuffed it into the protesting Morrigan's mouth who could no longer do anything but chew on the wad of goo.

Sininen then hopped up and clapped her hands. Let's do this! Let's do this!" She said with an excited tone in her voice.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue May 15, 2012 4:23 am

"H-Huh!? Y-You're kiddin' right!?" Clyde let out as he heard Heather say that she was going to keep going despite all that's happened to her. It wasn't what he wanted at all. Had it not been for Sininen, Clyde would have had to watch Heather raped by Morrigan before his very eyes. He wanted himself and Heather out of this madhouse where he nearly shot again and she was nearly raped. They had to get out. Now.

Hearing Heather say she needed new clothes, Clyde would nod. Granted he sure as hell didn't mind staring at Heather's breasts and could do that all day without even being asked. However, seeing that nipple ring was something that certainly pissed him off for it reminded him of how Morrigan toyed with Heather moments ago... That and he didn't like it on Heather. But when Heather asked for Blue to make the Maids strip, he noticed the blush on her face and would raise an eyebrow at her.

"...W-Why you blushin'...!?" Clyde would ask in a perplexed manner, another girl's body shouldn't be something that bothered her, unless she was... "No! D-Don't tell me... I don't need to know right now!" Clyde would say with hand over his eye while the other was stretched out in front of Heather to stop her from speaking. Not wanting to get an answer he surely he wasn't going to like if that was the case and was going to lead to even more questions and concerns. He just wanted to go home and sleep... Maybe even have a nice shot of whiskey when Heather wasn't looking.

Sininen however, didn't comply right way with Heather's request and Clyde was about to say something until he heard Sininen speak out and tell the two to chillax and that they had plenty of time to fulfill their promise to her. "Blue we can't take care of this when We're out of this dang ol' mansion but..." Clyde would begin to say before he watched Sininen tie up Morrigan to the bar and force a sticky substance into her mouth, causing Clyde's eyes to widen a bit in confusion and a slight bit of fear.

"Blue! I don't like where this is going!" Said Clyde. Everyone else in this mansion was bat shit crazy, Sininen could be as well! "D-Did you feed her a bomb!?" Clyde would exclaim in a slight panic.

"...The hell's goin' on..."

Last edited by 621 on Tue May 15, 2012 4:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed May 16, 2012 1:42 pm

"No I'm not kidding..not at all." Heather would say to Clyde's words. She understood how crazy it might have sounded in regards to how much they've already been through just getting into the place, but Heather wasn't going to let that stop her from what she came here to do. They were already there, and Heather wasn't going to turn back. She needed whatever information she could get.

As she asked for one of the maids' clothes, requesting Sininen to get one of them to strip, she would look up at Clyde as he question why she blushed. "A-are you serious?? They just-" Heather would let out before Clyde cut her off by putting his hand out. She would blink a few times before she would cross her arms, shrugging her shoulders before she would hear Sininen's words.

"How much time? I don't even know anymore..but whatever we need whatever help we can get...but I DO need clothes.." Heather would say, tapping her finger a bit impatiently before she would watch Sininen place the gum-like substance in Morrigan's mouth. "What..."

Hearing Clyde's words Heather would curl her eyebrows a bit, tilting her head before Sininen would hop up, clapping her hands. "O-ok ok! What..is it you want us to do?"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next