by Person Today at 5:42 pm

» Erin Quinn vs. Elisa Hamilton
by noob Today at 5:40 pm

» Debut Humiliation match Rhiannon vs Masako
by dragonswill Today at 4:49 pm

» A different Kind of Training
by xalex Today at 4:07 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 37 users online :: 13 Registered, 0 Hidden and 24 Guests :: 1 Bot

anime_hentaifighter, Bergakungen, Harrier, kaz, Lobo, noob, Person, SleeperAgent94, Teesta, ThatOneGuy, ThePonyManager, Vcom7418, xalex

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Kelly Conway

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders

Kawaii Champion
Tsukasa Kurosawa
#1 contender
Claire St. Clair

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Carmen Rodriguez
#1 contender

Out of Town Early November

Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:13 pm by HighFly

Heya everyone, I will be out of town from November 2nd to November 8th on a trip. I won't be able to post at all as far as I know during this time, so if I don't respond to a thread that would be the reason. I will miss you guys but the trip is a vacation, not at all work related lol. Sorry for the delays but when I get back I will be on way more to get things caught up!

Comments: 0

Looking for debut match

Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:48 pm by Ragdoll_Jobbers

I'm looking for a debut match for Sona. If you check her profile you will see that she is one who loves to lose and be knocked out so if anyone has some steam to blow off, or just wants an easy win, just pm for more details.

Comments: 1

From, Submissive Girl. Sorry about my inactivity.

Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:06 am by Submissive Girl

Hey! I know I haven't been on in a while. Unfortunately it might stay like that for a while.

I am super sorry about not being on more often. I am supper busy In real life.
Just so you understand a little bit about my life

1. I am a college sophomore taking 20 credit hours.
2. I have a job at as a cashier at a busy gift shop in a popular place in Florida (Not saying my city, but it is very busy where I am)
3. I have an intership that I work about 12 hours a week.
4. I am seeing a guy (Kind of …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 6

Amaiko Hirohama

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Amaiko Hirohama

Post by Titanosaurus on Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:49 am

Name: Amaiko Hirohama

Wrestling Name: N/A

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 133 lbs.

Eyes: Turquoise Green

Hair: Brown

Nationality: Japanese

Place of Birth: Sendai City, Japan

Entrance Theme: N/A

Fighting Style: Judo (mixed with some basic strikes)

(Amaiko normally does not wear her nurse cap during matches.)

Alignment: Face

Birthday: January 31st

Wrestling Information

Strategy: End the match as quickly as possible.

Preferred Attacks: Punches, kicks, and throws.

Preferred Matches: Ones that do not involve hentai.

Signature Moves
Harai Goshi: A common Judo throw with which Amaiko throws the opponent to the mat.

Example of Harai Goshi:

Tsuri-Komi-Goshi: Amaiko grapples with her opponent, grabs his/her shoulder and arm, kneels down, and flips him/her over. The opponent hits the mat.

Example of Tsuri-Komi-Goshi:

Sleeper Hold

Amaiko has been in a previous relationship. It was not pleasant.

Amaiko owns a greenhouse that houses many plants.

History: Unlike most medical professionals associated with the AFW leagues, Amaiko is actually concerned for those around her. Her life was quite normal until she turned 19. Amaiko suffers from post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). It is triggered when she witnesses an instance of sexual harassment or rape. This came about when she had a relationship with a man who treated Amaiko like a piece of property. She was subjected to domination and humiliation countless times. When her PTSD kicks in, Amaiko becomes oblivious to her environment and "relives" these terrible moments.

Amaiko decided to move to Kyoto to get away from him for good, and went to a Tokyo college to become a nurse. After she graduated from Waseda University, Amaiko entered medical school and earned a doctorate degree in nursing. Shortly after that, Amaiko learned that her former boyfriend followed her to Kyoto, and was stalking her. Convinced that she had to prepare for a potential confrontation, Amaiko took up Judo lessons. She is relatively new to the style, and would need more training. It would take years to master, but she didn't know if she would need to use these techniques sooner, or if her stalker would even wait that long. She entered the AFW to learn how to defend herself better. Amaiko believed that experience was the best way for her to learn.

Personality: Amaiko is one of the nicest ladies a person can meet. She is soft-spoken. Despite this, Amaiko is not a shy person. Her work displays this, as Amaiko is always friendly with patients and treats them like friends.

- Reading
- Gardening
- Swimming

- Reliving her past experiences.
- Rapists

Interesting Facts: Amaiko was a member of her college's swimming team and club; is allergic to seafood (including sushi); if she causes a great deal of harm to someone by physical or mental means (which is extremely rare in either circumstance), she will break down and cry.

Current Record: 0-0-0 (W/L/T)

Last edited by 8023 on Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:38 pm; edited 2 times in total

Friction/Tension Pro (Females): [url=]Erica Knight[/url:2epaqlxz] [url=]Hana Moriko[/url:2epaqlxz] [url=]Natsumi Suzuwa[/url:2epaqlxz] [url=]Noriko Takatake[/url:2epaqlxz] [url=]Amaiko Hirohama[/url:2epaqlxz] [url=]Yumeko Yugure[/url:2epaqlxz] [url=]Chiu-Lu Lin[/url:2epaqlxz]
Kawaii League: [url=]Kiiro Takatake[/url:2epaqlxz] [url=]Una[/url:2epaqlxz]
Tension Pro (Males): [url=]Tyler Milton[/url:2epaqlxz] [url=]Ric Spalding[/url:2epaqlxz] [url=]Trent Galvin[/url:2epaqlxz]
Fur and Feathers: [url=]Aeryn[/url:2epaqlxz] [url=]Lydia[/url:2epaqlxz] [url=]Raya[/url:2epaqlxz] [url=]Embrea[/url:2epaqlxz] [url=]Syx[/url:2epaqlxz] [url=]The Mothman[/url:2epaqlxz] [url=]Tsukiko[/url:2epaqlxz]
Alternative: [url=]Carnage[/url:2epaqlxz] [url=]Jun Fudo[/url:2epaqlxz]

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum