Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 90 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 88 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, ScyldScefing

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

East vs North: Akamatsu Siblings vs Northman Siblings

2 posters

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

East vs North: Akamatsu Siblings vs Northman Siblings Empty East vs North: Akamatsu Siblings vs Northman Siblings

Post by Underdog21 Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:34 am

Victory Conditions: Pinfall, KO or submission
Standard prostyle rules apply.

"So how long are you going to be mad at Toshio?"

At first, Kyo made no reply as he got changed, sliding on his pair of knee-length black tights. In the other room, Makie was getting changed as well as the two of them got ready for their upcoming match. He grimaced a little. He had always imagined that when he and Makie went into the ring as a tag team, they would have Toshio with them. There was a small chance of that happening now.

"Kyo?" Makie's voice came again from the other room. "You going to answer or what?"

He sighed. "I'm not mad at Toshio," he said, unconvincingly.

"Liar. I could tell since you got back that you're pissed at him."

Kyo took a deep breath. Makie could be annoyingly perceptive sometimes. "Alright, maybe I am," he admitted.

In truth, he'd watched the match between Toshio and Haruka on TV. The two of them had battled hard, each using all of their skill and strength against the other-- much like he and Haruka had battled in their own first encounter. But then Haruka had badly injured her leg, and from that point on, Toshio relentlessly took control of the match. Kyo had had to watch as his own brother had started to unleash a withering array of slams and stretches on Haruka, trying to batter her down enough to pin her, or to wrench a submission from her. He hadn't held back, and he had made every minute of that match as rough as possible for Haruka. He hadn't even held back in his usual ringside behaviour, relentlessly taunting and mocking Haruka in front of the crowd where possible. It had, in short, been a very hard match for Kyo to watch.

He still didn't know how Haruka was doing, or how badly Toshio had hurt her. All he remembered was storming into the locker room after the match and confronting Toshio, demanding to know why he had been so unnecessarily rough on Haruka. Looking back, Kyo realized that he had acted before he had thought, and had behaved rashly and recklessly. He supposed he really did care about Haruka, he thought on reflection, to lose his cool like that over her.

Even more surprising, however, had been Toshio's reaction. His brother had laughed at his outburst. "I was just fighting to win, bro," he had said. "Don't tell me you wouldn't have done the same. Or that Haruka wasn't trying to do the same either."

He hadn't punched Toshio, but for the first time, he had wanted to. Instead, he had stormed off. Then, a day later, Miss Sellars had told him that he and either his brother or his sister (she didn't care which) had to fight a tag team match...and here he was.

"You're being too hard on Toshio," he heard Makie chide from the other room. "The way I saw it, he was actually holding back on Haruka at first. Either way, I don't think he was deliberately trying to hurt your feelings."

Kyo clenched a fist. "I know," he muttered, "it's just...having to watch that match, Makie...it tore me up inside, and not just because I had to watch Haruka getting hurt like that."

"Yeah, yeah, 'cheering for two people' and that whole thing," Makie muttered derisively. "Just put it behind you, okay? We have a match to win."

Sliding on his black boots and pads, Kyo frowned. "I could say the same about you, sis. Are you ready, by the way?"

"Almost. What do you mean you could say the same about me?"

Kyo stood up and headed out of the door into the hallway. "I mean you're still nursing some anger as well," he said. "Over the Jonouchi girl?"

For a few seconds, Makie was silent. Then, the door to the girls' locker room opened, and Makie stepped out, looking quite annoyed. A head shorter than Kyo, her spiky black hair almost matched his, and she was wearing a white two-piece outfit with matching pads and boots to make her stand as the opposite to Kyo's black attire.

"Okay, you had no right to bring that up," she growled.

"After our talk about me and Toshio, I do," Kyo replied flatly. "You're still angry over it, aren't you?" he asked.

Makie's right hand clenched into a fist. "I was trying to be NICE to that stupid, overgrown bitch!" she exclaimed. "And she repaid me by almost concussing me!"

Kyo had seen that match as well. Although he found it distasteful the way Nanako had lashed out at Makie, he had also seen the shocked, horrified way she had fled from the ring afterwards. "She was upset, thats all," he said. "She's still new, Makie-san. She probably hasn't learned how to deal with defeat yet. Remember how your own first lost burned?"

"Thats different!" Makie exclaimed. "I didn't punch out at Midori after she beat me that first time!"

Kyo closed his eyes. "You need to put this behind you, Makie," he said. "If I have to bury my anger at Toshio, then you should do the same with your own hate. We need to focus everything on this match, Makie, so we can't afford to let bitterness cloud our minds right now."

For a moment, Makie looked like she was going to make an angry retort. Instead, however, she took a deep breath and nodded. "Okay, okay, you're right," she grumbled.

Kyo smiled. "Of course I'm right. I'm your older brother."

Makie gave him a sour look. "Did I ever mention you should stop trying to be humorous?"

"Several times by now. Come on, the ring is waiting."

And with that, the two of them headed towards the arena.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

East vs North: Akamatsu Siblings vs Northman Siblings Empty Re: East vs North: Akamatsu Siblings vs Northman Siblings

Post by LunarWolf Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:56 am

Cecilia was in the the locker room with her little brother Michael, they were both just putting on their finishing touches at the moment as Cecilia was lacing up her white wrestling boots at the moment, everything else was already on, and Michael was tightening his gloves and playing around with his ring attire as he stood in front of a mirror as he put on his black tie, Cecilia looked on for a moment and then finished lacing up her boots, before she began to walk up to Michael and turned her brother around and loosened the thigh and pulled it off him," You know...you don't have to be like Fredrik right ?" Cecilia said with a kind tone of voice, a lot of what Michael wore was similar to things Fredrik would wear into a match and it wasn't something that Cecilia liked.

" Yeah...but, Fredrik and you were such a good tag team, you worked so well together and all you know ? I just wanted to be...I don't know.." Michael said as he was interrupted by Cecilia, " you just wanted to be more like him so that you could win ? I watched your match, I met up with you after you woke up Michael, I know you think you failed me and Fredrik, but you didn't ! first match and you were pretty amazing, although the snoring wasn't all that professional " Cecilia said with a smile as she kissed Michael's forehead " Just relax and be yourself, and we will do great! You got that Flamy?!" Cecilia said as she tried being the reassuring sister, of course it was easy for Cecilia to be nice and happy, so far she had a pretty good streak of victories and hadn't been stopped since she lost to Gatt, constant training had made her stronger and stronger and she felt pretty damn good.

" Hehe..sorry, I guess...But I kinda wanted to win so I could go for the Tension Title you know !" Michael said as he looked up into Cecilia's eyes, his sisters eyes had always been a mystery, no one of the Northman's but her had Red eyes, Michael's was the closest to her eye color but no wear near really, his orange eyes were more of a blend between Fredrik's and Cecilia's, " Don't take it so hard Michael, it was your first match! it took me a few months before I managed to get a guaranteed Title shot " Cecilia said with a smile as she tussled Michael's hair a little, " How about we go out there and show these Akamatsu's what Northman's are made of !" Cecilia said as she turned around and began to walk out towards the door, Michael quickly turned back to the mirror and fixed his hair so it stood up again and then turned to follow his sister, " Okay!"

Cecilia and Michael walked down the hallways of the arena, Michael being a little bit shorter than Cecilia, but with his hair this way it didn't look like it, as he was dress in black pants and a wine red shirt, wearing his black gloves with the Northman crest on the back, and his hair pulled up, Cecilia had her back length hair that was like a golden veil, didn't look as impressive as it did when it went down to her thighs, but she liked it this way, she wore her red halter tank top and red plaid skirt, along with the white wrestling boots and fingerless brown leather gloves, coupled with brown stockings, they both walked down to the curtains that stood before the ramp and waited.

" So it's gonna be the Swedish Pagan theme ?" Michael asked as he looked over at Cecilia, Cecilia grinned as she looked back at Michael, " nope, today we do something special !" Cecilia said as soon enough, [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGbxsiBZGPI:2qqghdrd]Music[/url:2qqghdrd] began to play out of the speakers and Cecilia took a hold of Michaels hand and jumped out onto the ramp and raised his hand and her other into the air as Michael's favorite band was being played as their entrance, " wow! awesome !" Michael let out as he and Cecilia were greeted with a roar of applause, Cecilia had become a very very popular girl in AFW altogether and Michael seemed to have gotten a few lady fans, the pair walked down the ramp and headed of towards the ring, soon enough the found themselves there and they moved into the ring and looked at their opponents.

" Hmmm, this will be interesting" Cecilia said as she looked the opposing pair up and down, she figured that she would try and be nice, as she walked up to the center and went to greet to two, Michael followed after his sister and looked over the two, look a bit longer at Makie than he did Kyo.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

East vs North: Akamatsu Siblings vs Northman Siblings Empty Re: East vs North: Akamatsu Siblings vs Northman Siblings

Post by Underdog21 Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:51 am

After a few minutes, the Akamatsus were making their own way down the alley into the arena. "Kanjite Knight" from the Shin Mazinger Z soundtrack blared in the background as they walked in: although Kyo had wanted his own standard theme of Metallica's "Battery" be played, Makie had insisted on Dir En Grey, so in the end, the two of them had compromised on this. It didn't matter too much, as the crowd was cheering them enthusiastically. Kyo had already built up a solid reputation as a noble face, and Makie had earned a lot of attention as a scrappy, but skilled, newcomer. Makie smiled and ran past, hi-fiving a few of her fans as they went. Kyo, by contrast, remained stoic, but nonetheless smiled at a few of his fans and nodded at them appreciatively.

As they reached the ring, they climbed under the ropes and waited patiently for their opponents to arrive. They hadn't been told who they would be fighting, save that their tag team opponents would be one of the "more established" names in AFW. Makie had openly suspected they'd be facing the Sunderland twins, or the Gastins, or maybe a mix of the two, but Kyo had reminded her that those two pairs of siblings were still involved in the championship title. Whoever they wound up facing, though, they would have to be on their guard.

The Akamatsus didn't have to wait long for their mystery opponents to arrive: as One OK Rock played in the background, a pair of blonde-haired Caucasians-- a spiky-haired young man and a slightly taller woman-- entered the arena. Makie's eyes widened as she saw them.

"Holy crap," she murmured, "that's Cecilia Northman!"

Kyo blinked a little when he saw that Makie was right. Cecilia Northman was one of the more famous wrestlers in AFW, an incredibly skilled wrestler with an impressive record. She almost never lost a match, and even her few forays into Tension had been victories. He had no idea who the younger man was, but he had heard that Cecilia Northman had two brothers in the league, so this must have been one of them.

Either way, both Kyo and Makie knew that with Cecilia Northman as their opponent, this was going to be a good match. A tough one, but a good one all the same.

As the Northmans climbed into the ring, Cecilia took the lead to walk towards them. Kyo was the first to respond, walking towards Cecilia and offering her his hand. "Cecilia Northman," he said with a smile and a polite bow. "I've heard quite a few things about you. If half of them are true, then this promises to be an interesting match indeed." Cecilia had a much slimmer figure than Haruka, he noted, but the sheer confidence she exuded told him that she was a very capable fighter indeed.

Makie shook the hand of the younger Northman as well, noting how his orange eyes were staring at her. She blushed a little, partly out of flattery, and partly out of irritation. She would have told the younger Northman to quit staring if Kyo...and maybe more importantly, Cecilia...hadn't been there. "Um...hi?"

Last edited by 137 on Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:52 am; edited 1 time in total

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:19 am

Cecilia and Michael was now standing in the ring with Kyo and Makie, Cecilia was looking over both of them, Kyo was quite a good looking male and Makie a pretty sexy girl, Michael was eying Makie a little as well, not so much at Kyo though, in Michael's mind Makie was a very very attractive girl, and he found it as a shock that he found someone that looked so good here in a match against him, he was actually forgetting about his first match in AFW, where he had lost to Zero and was almost only focused on this match at the moment.

Cecilia smiled a little as she greeted the two wrestlers, they seemed to know her quite well, " Hello, nice to meet you. Yeah that's me !" Cecilia said as she smiled to Kyo as he greeted him and seemed rather nice, she reached out a hand to Kyo to try and give him a handshake, " Well, I'm a bit embarrassed here, I don't really know much about you two...ehm sorry " Cecilia said as she scratched the back of her head with her other hand and began to twirl her fingers in her hair.

Michael kind of snapped out of his little trance like state as Makie said hi, Micheal quickly raised a hand and waved to her a bit silly like, " H-hey.." Michael let out as he then shied away from Makie's gaze and looked over to Kyo and then Cecilia, Michael then took a step back and put his hands behind his head, as Cecilia stood with Kyo and smiled at the guy, " Well, I hope we can have a great match, so who do you want to start this match ?" Cecilia said with a little smirk on her lips as she looked over at Makie and then Kyo, looking back and forth between the two as she was sort of wanting to test them both out.

" If you want you can go first Cec " Michael said with a little smile as he looked over at her, he could use the time to clear his head a little and attempt to get back into the right mindset, Cecilia smiled and nodded to Michael, " So..who do I get ? the hottie ? or the hottie ?" Cecilia said teasingly as she gave them both a teasing wink coupled by a grin of the same nature.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:43 pm

Kyo took no offence to having never been heard of. "Oh, that's quite alright," Kyo replied as he shook Cecilia's hand. "We aren't exactly big names right now in Tension. Not yet, anyway."

Makie chuckled at the comment. "Way to represent the team, Kyo," she said, even as Michael gave her his nervous greeting Oh great, don't tell me he now has a crush on me, she thought. But then again, Michael Northman was kind of cute...

As the two tag teams finished their greetings, the Akamatsus watched as the Northmans decided who would go up first. Perhaps unsurprisingly, Cecilia was volunteered by her brother. Smiling, Cecilia gave them both a teasing wink. "So, who do I get? The hottie, or the hottie?"

Kyo turned beet red at his comment. He was a good-looking guy, true, but he was not the sort of person who was used to being complemented on it...especially by good-looking women. Makie, however, laughed a little at the comment. She was beginning to like this Northman girl more and more.

"You go up, Kyo," she said, pushed Kyo forwards a little. "I'm sure you and Cecilia will have a lot to talk about between holds."

"Eh...Makie, what are you--" Kyo protested as he was pushed forwards. Smiling mischiveously, Makie took a step back. Now much closer to Cecilia, Kyo cleared his throat and tried to put his mind back on the match, and not on the attractiveness of his opponent. "I mean...I'll face you first, Miss Northman," he said, trying to restore some of his dignity.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:15 pm

Cecilia smiled at the two as they sort of did some sibling like bickering and talked back a bit to each other, and Michael smiled as well, seemed as if the Northman siblings had gotten a pretty good match up for tonight, Cecilia looked on at Makie and did sort of like her attitude, a bit more so when she noticed how she treated her brother a bit teasingly, Ky seemed to like being called a hottie since it had caused him to turn so red, and Cecilia didn't have any qualms about keeping such information a secret, she thought the sibling pair was rather attractive.

Michael headed over to the ropes and laughed a little as it seemed he had gotten into a good match with good people, and of course a very cute girl, although he couldn't let Cecilia down so he wanted to try and clear his head a little and just watch Cecilia show the pair why she was a pretty big name, Cecilia smiled at Kyo and Makie as Makie pushed Kyo and said what she did, " I'm sure we will, by the way ! what's your name cutie ?" Cecilia said with a smirk as she looked over at Makie and then quickly turned to Kyo.

" So you are Kyo ? pleasure to meet you, and please Call me Cecilia " Cecilia said with a cute smile as she looked on at Kyo, " Well then, shall we start?" Cecilia said as she took a step back and moved into a grappling stance to and glared at Kyo for a second, making a gesture to attempt and lock in a collar and elbow tie up with the guy as soon as the match started, and begin to push against him.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:01 am

"Me? Oh I'm Makie, pleased to meetcha," Makie replied with a grin of her own. "I was hoping to beat your ass in Friction, Miss Northman, and steal all your fame, but I guess I'll have to do that in Tension instead. I hope you won't mind!" Quickly turning to Kyo, she added, "Good luck, bro!" before heading back to her corner.

As she did so, Makie was conscious of the fact that Michael's eyes were on her. She inwardly sighed. Kyo had warned her that if she ever got into Tension, guys would be hitting on her left right and centre, but she had always felt that she would be able to handle that. As long as he doesn't get too grabby, he can get as dove-hearted as he wants, Makie thought to herself, sliding slowly and deliberately under the ropes before giving Michael a teasing wave. Who knows, maybe I can use this to my advantage if we square off...

Before long, it was just Cecilia and Kyo in the centre of the ring. The Swedish woman smiled at him. "Well then, shall we start?" she asked as she adopted a grappling stance.

Kyo smiled back. "Let's," he said, as the bell rang. Raising his own arms, Kyo circled Cecilia warily, getting an impression of his opponent as he stared her down...and trying not to focus too much on her attractive figure. As Cecilia closed the distance, he did the same, aggressively locking up with the Northern Queen: the two of them pushed and twisted against each other as they pitted strength against strength. She feels like she might be on par with me, strength-wise, he thought as they grappled. This could get interesting...

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:38 am

Cecilia smiled a little as she gave Makie a little glare. " Bring it on anytime. After I beat you here, we can have that Friction match. Makie-chan~" Cecilia said teasingly with a confident voice that held a lot of anticipation in it, she wanted to face Makie one on one, in fact she wanted to was Kyo, one on one as well. But at the same time she wanted to face them both, and she of course wanted to face them both with Michael at her side.

She had to admit that so far this sibling pair was quite likable, especially when it came to their attitude so far. all that was left to determine more was their skill in the ring. Of course anyone who challenged Cecilia like Makie did got a special place in the * I want to have a great match with them * list. Cecilia waved towards Makie as she walked out to the ring apron and then turned back to Kyo.

Michael was looking over at the corner and saw Makie wave at her, he looked on her for a second before looking around a little. he then responded in kind by sending a wave back to Makie, Hmm she's cute...but I can't let my guard down, Zero was cute as well...well not in the same way but! I didn't go easy on her! and I'm not going to go easy on Makie either. Michael shook his head a little before he went to focus a bit on the competitors, if there was one thing that Michael loved, it was to watch Cecilia wrestle. For some reason he really liked the way she did it and the style she had, he didn't know why, it was just a thing that he did.

Cecilia smiled at Kyo as they were the only two in the ring, she glanced back at the Michael and gave him a wink before she looked over at Makie and gave her a little wink. " Let's!" Cecilia said as she went into her grappling stance along with Kyo.

When the bell rang they both locked up and began pushing against each other in a contest of strength versus strength, it wasn't long before she felt that Kyo was more than just a handsome looking guy. He was strong as well, I got a lot left in me still Kyo...hmm Not easy coming up with a nick name for you..guess Kyo is fine. Cecilia thought to herself as she did have a habit of giving people nick names to make their names quicker and easier to say. Cecilia let out a little giggle before she would try and slowly pour a little more strength into the grapple to try and force Kyo back a little, slowly by slowly. " You know what. our siblings would look kind of cute together. " Cecilia said teasingly to Kyo as she would try to overpower him.

At least that was until she would try and use, what she hoped would become an advantage if he became stunned of affected by the comment in anyway. Cecilia would try and just use his strength against him and do something that people had done to her before, she would attempt and just suddenly pull back and use his strength and momentum to try and fling Kyo over her head and throw him over her onto his back. never letting go of the grapple either, just because after throwing him, she would attempt and roll backwards and on top of Kyo's chest to try and pin him under her.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:29 pm

Kyo felt Cecilia pushing against him further, trying to force him back. Clenching his teeth, he matched her, pressing against her in turn. The two of them remained deadlocked in the centre of the ring, neither of them budging.

"You know what, our siblings look kind of cute together," he heard Cecilia say. If that was supposed to distract him, however, then Cecilia would have been disappointed, as Kyo's almost zen-liked focus remained on the match. "I'm unsure if Makie would agree with you," he simply replied.

A split second later, however, Cecilia relaxed her grip and arched back, flipping the two of them over and sending Kyo crashing onto his back. Kyo grunted slightly at the impact, but then found him blushing a little as the blonde, curvy figure of Cecilia was now pressed down against his front, covering him for the pin...

Kyo's instincts quickly took over, however. Before the ref could even begin the countdown, Kyo twisted his body sharply, aiming to roll them over so that Cecilia was the one on her back. If he was successful, then he would bring his arms down sharply to trap Cecilia's arms under his armpits, while moving to scissor both of his legs around one of Cecilia's to keep it under control. To top it all off, he would keep his head next to Cecilia's, just above her shoulder, to prevent a headbutt.

"You won't be winning that easily or that early, Miss Northman," he said as he reversed the pin. Even if this didn't work, it would at least show Cecilia that he wasn't someone to be taken lightly.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:41 am

Tch..this guy ain't gonna be fun to play with...he might be fun to wrestle so I guess he's half of what I like them, wonder how the cutie is ? Cecilia thought to herself as she threw Kyo over herself after she failed at getting much of a reaction form the guy, it did bore her a bit that she couldn't tease him, but he could probably found one way she could do it, it was really just a matter of getting into her opponents head, that was easy enough with guys, but perhaps she should go that route yet. Perhaps a more subtle road then the overly sexy one.

Cecilia soon enough after placing Kyo in the pin felt quickly roll the both of them over, Cecilia felt her arms get trapped under his armpits and within and instant she pushed them closer and attempted to coil her arms around his back, with the positioning she had a perfect place to try and crush Kyo's ribcage. and when she felt Kyo scissor one of her legs she tried to move around on the mat so she could bring her leg up and attempt to trap on of Kyo's legs, taking advantage of the fact that in order to scissor her leg, Kyo had to leave one of his legs between hers. Cecilia attempted to trap Kyo in a double submission hold and squeeze hard on both fronts.

As well as having a little bit of fun as she would try and lean her head against his almost lovingly and snuggle up to it a little. It seemed as Cecilia was starting a bit earlier then even she had thought with the teasing, as she would whisper into Kyo's ear " Perhaps we would make a cute couple~" she spoke softly and with a soothing tone.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next