by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:44 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 157 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 156 Guests :: 3 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Unexpected visitor (For Darius)

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Unexpected visitor (For Darius) Empty Unexpected visitor (For Darius)

Post by KillerV Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:07 pm

Unexpected visitor (For Darius) 6861712019_4eb3785c53_z.jpg

Mai Flo known her ally AOBA took a beating and her horrible lost against some guy name Sven, she told Mai about what happen while shes in the hospital and it'll take some time to recover from the beating she took, Mai wasnt happy that she lost and getting beat up really badly, AOBA would of been able to beat him but it was anything goes match and he somehow got the advantage of her.

Mai wanted a piece of Sven to avenge her ally, left the hospital to find this guy at this AFW area on the day its being active where the wrestlers working at the time, she joins the AFW to assist AOBA and challenge some people, it took her time to ask few people who's working there and see if she could find this brutal man Sven, soon she found his locker room door to knock on it to see if he's there or not, waiting at the door for him to answer.

Shes wearing her black, orange, white outfit- shoes, chaps, gloves and top that look pretty sexy on her and probably wont allure him since AOBA just that hot as her but she has to be careful with him. "Come on idiot, better be there and open the door" Thinking to herself as she taps her foot on the floor waiting for him if he's there.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Unexpected visitor (For Darius) Empty Re: Unexpected visitor (For Darius)

Post by Darius Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:47 pm

Sven had just finished a rather good workout in the gym and was in one of the chaging rooms to get back into his street clothes. He slipped his jeans back on, and for now stood there shirtless, and muscles bulging from hard exercise and coated with a shean of sweat. He needed to keep in top shape fter all. With all the trouble he had been causing lately some of the woman he defeated often came looking for revenge. He remembered a recent painful expereience he had to endure involving two such women, although the expereince afterwards made up for it a little....

He was about to put his shirt back on when there was a knock on the door. Frowning, he left his shirt where it was and headed for the door, opening it to see who it was. To his surprise it was a tall and statuesque brunette before him, wering a sexy little outfit that showed off her impressive physique. One thing was for sure, Sven had never seen her before.

"What do you want?" he growled, keeping on his guard, remembering the last time he opened the door to find a sexy lady standing there.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:38 pm

Mai was a bit impatient was about to leave thinking he isnt here but just when she was about to turn around to leave the door comes open that she turn to see this man, he must be the one didnt think he was a little shorter than her but it didnt matter, she wants to challenge him into a match to avenge her ally ABOA.

"Hey finally you open the fucking door!" She place her hands on the hips and stares. "Im assuming you're Sven arent you? The man who defeated, beaten the shit out of my fellow ally AOBA? She told me about you and Im here to teach you a lesson! So, I wanted to challenge you into a match so about it? Oh and Im Mai Flo, just joined this AFW group place."

She waiting for him to respond to her and see what he thinks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:04 am

Sven raised an eyebrow as the girl, Mai apparently, gave him attitude about taking his time to open the door. He just leaned against the door frame, waiting for her to explain why she was bothering him. When she did, he was a little surprised, but he smiled at the girl anyway. "Oh, so you're with AOBA, are you?" he asked with a sneer. "Yeah, we tangoed a couple of times. Beat the shit out of her everytime. And you know what?" At this his smile grew wide and bright. "I had a lot of fun doing. She's just so fun to beat up."

Sven would then sneer as Mai challenged him in order to avenge AOBA. She certainly had guts challenging him after seeing what he did to her friend. "Sure, I'll take you on. I'll put you in the hospital right next to your friend." He stepped up to her, standing chest to chest so he could look right in her eyes. "What kind of match you want, babe?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:34 am

Mai comes face to face with Sven when he confidently telling her how much he have fun when beating her up in the past that kind of irritates her from top to bottom that she would love to beat this guy up so badly. After his mocking of her ally and with a big grin on his face and accepting a match against Mai plus to see what kind of match she wanted, she grin to look straight into his eyes, slightly looking down at him.

"Well, little man, I was thinking a Handcuff Match, win by putting your opponent in a handcuffs of course. I think you can handle it?"

She also popping her fingers when telling him that, and grinning of her own to see how good this man is, she also added. "By the way, Im alot stronger than AOBA, I hope you're prepared for that little man."

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:39 am

Mai may have been taller than him but Sven was built firmer, and stood undaunted before the girl as he sneered at her. She certainly looked strong, and carried herself in a way much like AOBA did. It was no surprise that they were friends. It didn't matter. He beat AOBA and he would beat Mai as well. "Handcuff, huh?" Sven repeated with an intrigued tone. It was a match he never tried before but he liked the sound of making his female opponant helpless.

"Sure, that sounds fine," Sven confirmed grinning up at the wrestler before him. "And after I cuff you, I'll make you lick my feet. If you're lucky, Cause I may just make you my punching bag." Sven would then attempt to raise his hand up and push Mai's face away before turning around and heading for his dressing room again. "See you then, babe. Better get your hospital bed prepared."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:16 am

Mai was staring at him with a bit of passion to beat his arrogant face to the ground, she is looking forward to crush him and see if he's tough enough to face her that was able to beat AOBA into a rough match. She kept her face unchanged like if she were in a poker game as Sven telling her what he'll do if she lose against him, she shrug and respond.

"Heh, like Im gonna lose to likes of you little man!" And when Sven about to raise his hand up to touch her face, he instantly swipe it off away from her like an annoying pesky fly. "Hands off buddy or else I'll break it, wait till we meet up in the ring....." She then turns her back and heading out to the arena which soon her song about to play.

Her music start playing and making her first appearance for a match, its gonna be one rough match but she didnt mine, its her upside actually which she prefer to make things tough without any limits to hold her back, rushing down to the ramp and heading to the ring, sliding under to roll in and up to her feet, didnt care how the crowd reacts to her but only thing that she cares the most is to face her opponent Sven to avenge her only alley, AOBA. "I hope you're watching, he's going down just for you" She thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:30 pm

After seeing Mai off Sven went back to his dressing room to take off the street clothes he had been preparing to wear, and instead started suiting up into his wrestling gear. He had been preparing to go home but couldn't pass up the opportunity to put another bitch in her place. All the better if this particular bitch was a friend of that stuck-up AOBA he never got tired of beating. Slipping into his wrestling briefs complete with elbow and knee pads he headed for the ring, where his music had already begun to play.

Stepping out onto the entrance ramp he was greeted with mixed cheers froms the audience. Most people liked his brutal style while others despised it. Either way he didn't care. He just wanted to get in the ring and pulverize his opponant.

Once at the ring the man would leap inside it and head to his corner, giving an arrogant sneer to Mai as he awaited the bell to ring. In each of theri corners they would find a pair of handcuffs that each would use to try and cuff their opponant. "Did you know that after you cuff your opponant you're allowed to do whatever you want with them?" Sven asked with a sneer. "I think when I get them on you I'll just fuck you in front of all these people. Sound like a plan, sugar?"

The bell would then ring.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:24 pm

After waiting for the bastard Sven to show up, he finally appear after her entrance music plays and can see him wearing his generic looks which she scoffed from his boring looks but regardless he was able to beat ABOA twice although she didnt think ambushing AOBA in the guy would count in her mind but still, she is looking forward to kick his ass.

She stands the opposite corner from him and she can hear him telling his plan for her that when he handcuff her that he'll fuck her up in front of everyone, confident she is and knows it wont happen and simply reply, "Oh really? I was just thinking the same thing for you hotshot, will humiliate and beat the shit out of you!"

Once the bell rings, she moves toward him with her fists up and hopping side by side like a boxer would do, moving in close to him and just wait to see what he'll go for. "Come on pussy, show me what you got?!" Provoking him if possible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:56 pm

Sven glared at Mai as she beckoned him on. He hated being taunted, especially by a woman. Mai certainly seemed eager to kick his butt, not that there was any chance of getting that to happen. Sven was going to beat her and make sure she got the hospital bed next to her friend AOBA.

"Don't worry," Sven growled, raising his fists at the ready after she readied her's. "I'll give you a taste of what I gave your friend. SHould be more than enough to put you away." He would approach Mai cautiously. If she was anything like AOBA she was probably good with her fists. So he would try to send a few jabs to her face, trying to distract her with them so he could deliver a sharp uppercut into her gut.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next