Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 76 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 76 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Hentai Oil Match! Ari Nagawa vs Kairi Kamiya

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Hentai Oil Match! Ari Nagawa vs Kairi Kamiya Empty Hentai Oil Match! Ari Nagawa vs Kairi Kamiya

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:15 pm

Oil Wrestling Match:
Rules: 2/3 Hentai Falls
Ring: Oil filled Ring

The normal ring was once again replaced with a more suitable environment as a pit of oil on ground level now existed where the ring should be with ropes functioning as the ring ropes, but obviously didn't have the same tension as the normal one as they hung slightly. Ari's theme song began to play as the short white haired WAM wrestler exited the backstage dressed in a white robe as she gleefully looked at the pit of oil. Once again finding herself in her 'specialty match' Ari walked down to the ring, ignoring most of the fans that tried to connect with her as she reached the pit.

Kicking off her sandals, Ari would enter between the bottom and middle rope as she entered the pit of oil which was explained to her by her 'manager' that this oil was a little special as it was from an edible source. Ari tried to ask more about the oil, but O.Van was rather evasive and she was unable to find out more about the oil. It did smell rather sweet, but then again some oils were like that. Instead of pondering, Ari chose to believe her manager and focus her attention to her opponent, wondering what she was like...

Back to top Go down

Hentai Oil Match! Ari Nagawa vs Kairi Kamiya Empty Re: Hentai Oil Match! Ari Nagawa vs Kairi Kamiya

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:59 pm

Soon after Ari's entrance, a different theme music started playing as Kairi Kamiya made her entrance. The normally fair skinned brunette had gotten a nice tan beforehand, her skin just the right combo of light and dark to heighten her already impressive looks as she made her way to the ring, also dressed in a robe like Ari was, only she began hugging the fans that wanted to touch her, trying to look confident to hide the fact that she was quite nervous about her first ever oil match.

Barefoot, having worn no sandals, the girl entered the oil ring and sighed, getting a feel for the oil and slowly moving towards her opponent, trying not to slip, knowing that this girl had done these matches before had would have much better footing here then she would. Still, she made it across the "ring" and extended her hand to Ari, the 5'3 Kairi 4 inches shorter then her stunningly beautiful opponent.

"Hi there....Im Kairi Kamiya....its a pleasure....both to meet you...and to make you cum and moan my name later..."

Back to top Go down

Hentai Oil Match! Ari Nagawa vs Kairi Kamiya Empty Re: Hentai Oil Match! Ari Nagawa vs Kairi Kamiya

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:11 pm

Ari raised her eye when she saw her opponent, a rather fine looking girl, a girl she was looking forward to forcing her to cum to her sensual skills. Keeping a focused eye on her opponent as she entered the oil pit and saw that she was having some initial trouble, guessing that she wasn't used to wrestling in oil. Not a newcomer to oil, Ari would smile as she thought it made her opponent a little helpless as she let out a giggle.

Watching her opponent make her way to the center, Ari would follow suit, carefully sliding her way towards the center to join her. Finally knowing the name of her opponent, Ari would smile somewhat insincerely as she would take her hand and shake it. ''Nice to meet you Kairi, I'm Ari." she said before she would try to yank on Kairi's hand to pull her into a light body to body collision, already trying to sex up her opponent as a response to her declaration, "And do try, it'd be quite boring if I beat you without cumming once." Ari said quite arrogantly as she giggled, perhaps giving off the aura that she didn't take Kairi seriously...

After giving her own declaration, Ari would release Kairi's hand and slide back a bit as she went to unveil her robe and show off her body to the crowd.

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:37 pm

Kairi's smile was turned into a yelp as she was pulled, sliding over the oil to smack into Ari's lithe body. Kairi couldnt help but gulp a little as Ari seemed not to take her seriously. When Ari moved back and took off her robe, Kairi slowly backed up and let her jaw drop at Ari's flawless body in her incredibly sexy outfit. When the crowd died down however, Kairi would take off her own robe...

"You look really great Ari....but...."

...and revealed her own glorious body, dressed in nothing but two small strips of cloth barely covering her nipples and a similar cloth, all white, covering her pussy. Connecting this cloth was nothing but small string, probally easy to snap.

"But I look Amazing!"

Kairi declared, posing sexily for the crowd before the bell rang.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:57 pm

Ari would soon reveal her own white bikini, a normal bikini by standards as she would discard her robe and show off to the crowd. After posing she would turn back to her opponent and quite frankly, actually be surprise by the rather bold swimsuit as her usual face of smirking and giggling was replaced by pure shock and awe. "Th...that's...rather bold of you." Ari said, still in a little shock, but soon recovered from her face fault with her usual look, "I hope you won't feel embarrassed when I strip you!" Ari boldly claimed when the bell rang.

Ari knew that in the first few seconds of the match, she had to use the oil to her advantage and that was what she was planning to do as she would launch herself forward, using the oil to slide on her knees towards Kairi. Then Ari would try to wrap her arms around Kairi's legs to try and take her down into the oil by pulling on her sexy legs and make her own bold sexy figure covered in glistering, glorious oil. Ari thought this would be a magnificent way to start out this oil match...and show the newbie how things worked in here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:50 am

"Im not embarassed...Im very proud of my body, and have every reason to be!"

Kairi yelled back as the bell rang, getting ready, still trying to get her footing when Ari slid on her knee's towards her and grabbed her legs, making her wobble before pulling on her legs and making her fall face first into the oil!

"N-No! AHH!"

Kairi yelled as she hit the oil floor face and chest first with a loud "SMACK!!" that spurted tasty oil everywhere and covered Kairi's front with said oil, the brunette trying to push herself up while groaning.

"Ohhhh....cheap trick..."

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:27 am

Giggling, the WAM wrestler would successfully take down the much less experienced Kairi with her ploy, "You have all the reason too...which is why I'm going to fuck you with all my might!" Ari declared as she would try to slide on to Kairi's back, pressing her bust against the back of the newcomer to the oil as she would try to slid her arm around Kairi's neck, while trying to roll over on to her back to hopefully lock in a slippery sleeper hold with body scissors to 'soften' up Kairi. "I can't wait for my fingers to start brushing against that lovely flower of yours." Ari would whisper to Kairi, but maintain this hold was going to be extremely difficult in the oil as Kairi, despite her inexperience in oil would probably escape the hold with ease with the assistance of the oil.

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:51 am

Kairi gasped and yelped as Ari got on her back and rolled them over, locking in a loose sleeper hold and body scissors, the girls body shivering noticably with either pleasure or fear when she whispered her want to molest the girl.

"Well....ughh...see if you can....keep me down first!!"

She said as she struggled. Luckily for her, her body was nice and oily and soon, with enough squirming, the smaller girl was just able to squeeze out of Ari's grip and move away from her without much damage, licking the oil from her lips as she got to her knee's a couple feet away from the white haired vixen.

"Whew....this oil does come in handy...."

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:17 am

Ari tried but she should've known better than anyone else that trying to hold on to someone in oil was like trying to grab fish from a stream. It wasn't going to happen. Grunting as Kairi slipped from her fingers, Ari would roll on to her front and got to her knees as her eyes locked on to Kairi as she licked off a droplet of oil trailing down her cheek. O.Van was right, it was sweet. "I see you're getting used to the oil...but you'll have to do more than that to beat me!" Ari shouted as she would go on the pounce again knowing that the less time Kairi had to get used to the oil, the more chance it gave her for an advantage as she would try to slid to Kairi's back and tried to reach under Kairi's arms to grab a handful of her breasts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:34 am

Kairi got up to her feet shakily, using all her effort to keep from slipping, when Ari leapt at her. This time though, Kairi would be more prepared then she was earlier.

"Not this time!"

She yelled as Ari leapt and slid across the oil towards her, the brunette waiting for her to close the distance, before using the oil to drop to her butt, sliding both her feet out in a type of double kick, aiming for Ari's chest!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next