Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 96 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 95 Guests :: 1 Bot

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

"Stay Down Challenge": Rebecca vs Ryu (complete)

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

"Stay Down Challenge": Rebecca vs Ryu (complete) - Page 3 Empty Re: "Stay Down Challenge": Rebecca vs Ryu

Post by wrestleryu Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:56 pm

"Too bad this match doesn't allow victory by submission, that would grant you an easy way to escape from this hold", Ryu grins as he tightens his abs-stretching embrace with the aim to soften her resistence, letting Rebecca feel the unpleasant yet teasing rubbing of their bodies against each others.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

"Stay Down Challenge": Rebecca vs Ryu (complete) - Page 3 Empty Re: "Stay Down Challenge": Rebecca vs Ryu

Post by KillerV Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:08 am

Rebecca is trapped in his Abdominal Stretch and not knowing it was his finisher, stretching her out and causing her body to get weaker every seconds it passes. Wishes that it was a submission rule to allow her to tap out, tapping on Ryu's leg while his body rubbing against hers, moaning from the feeling of his submission, "L-let go.... n-noooooo....."

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:44 am

Ryu kept Rebecca in his tight hold until he felt the cute girl tapping helplessly and heard her beg for release.
At this point, Ryu thought she was softened enough for him to finish the round in his favor with no need to furtherly punish her.
"Mhhh... if you insist Rebecca-chan, but i'm still going to win this round!", he declared, uncoiling himself from around her gracious body only to then take advantage of their position, hugging the girl's waist from behind.

"Are you ready...?", he talked to her ear almost teasingly as she could feel him press her from behind again. But he wouldn't wait for her reply: if the girl could not use the time he took for shifting from one hold to the other in order to react, then her feet would soon leave the mats, as Ryu threw himself backwards, willing to seize his partial victory with a german suplex, ending into a bridged pin hold.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:54 am

Rebecca was moaning from the pain and his body rubbing against hers while trapped in his submission hold, getting weaker and weaker until he decided to end this, she was relief after Ryu releases her from the hold but only to hug her from behind, "N-no... s-stop please!" begging quickly before he could pull it off.

Before she could respond to his words, he lifted her off the mat with his body pressing closely against her body from behind, dropping her down onto the mat into a German Suplex, pinning her down with her legs split apart over her body that people can see her white and blue stripe panties, arms spread out from her side, groaning from the pain with Ryu's arms still around her waist and pinning her down, the ref girl comes in beside them and began to count down. "ONE!........TWO!........."

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:43 am

Ryu is straining to keep himself bridged in order for him to mantain his spectacular pin hold. In a normal match it wouldn't be much of a problem, but in this "Stay Down Challange" pinfalls and kos must be held for a count of FIVE, therefore requiring an additional effort.

Meanwhile, the fans are raoring wildly, having a fantastic chance to take pictures of Rebecca's striped panties as she's exposed in such uncomfortable position.
"...Three..! ...Four...!", goes the count, with Ryu clenching his teeth to endure only one more second. If Rebecca can't kick out of it, he'll have gained round one.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:04 am

Ryu slamming her down into his German Suplex, pinning her down as the ref girl counting down for Rebecca getting pinned. she can barely hear the count down until. "...... FIVE!"

She still groans from the painful suplex, still getting pinned down in his holds, if Ryu lets go her go, she'll drop down facing the mat, just laying there to recover from the pin.

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:30 pm

Ryu lets go immediately after the fifth count seals his temporary victory, thus allowing the semi-conscious Rebecca to slump down.

The japanese redhead will then roll up into a kneeling stance, huffing a few time to catch his breathing before he would stand up, satisfied but a little tired from mantaining the bridge hold for the time necessary. "Wheww... you are tougher than i thought... now take a little rest and show me what you can do in round two", Ryu said to the layng down opponent, feeling quite confident about getting an easy victory in the next round... maybe too much confident.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:00 pm

Rebecca body was sore from both his Abdominal Stretch and his German Suplex, she can hear him surprisingly and taking her time to recover, moments later she eventually pushes herself up onto her feet before moving to her corner to recover some, panting and rubbing her sore body as she stares at Ryu.

"Huff owww..... I'll win this round Ryu.... ugh... just you wait!"

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:04 pm

"Really? You look quite worn down..", Ryu would comment, not giving much importance to Rebecca's words as he was convinced to have the match in his bag already.

When the bell would start round 2, the red-haired boy planned to start his action with a basic collar+arm lockup in the middle of the ring, basically because he was taking his time to decide how to win this next round.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:47 pm

Rebecca determine to win the second round after she recover some for it, after the bell rings she moves out to meet up with Ryu which she could see him wanting to lock up with her, when she get close to him and said. "I maybe look worn.... but I'll keep pushing myself to the limit!."

She raise her hands up to go for a lock up but tried to trick him by dropping low with both of her feet out, dropkick to his shins to bring him down quickly.

Back to top Go down

"Stay Down Challenge": Rebecca vs Ryu (complete) - Page 3 Empty Re: "Stay Down Challenge": Rebecca vs Ryu (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next