by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 160 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 160 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hentai Blitz Round 1: Shel Vs. Tomomi Watanabe

3 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Hentai Blitz Round 1: Shel Vs. Tomomi Watanabe - Page 5 Empty Re: Hentai Blitz Round 1: Shel Vs. Tomomi Watanabe

Post by anegge Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:31 am

Shel could feel the idol's violent reaction to her penetrating fingers and realized the soft spot she was prodding was the girl's sensitive g-spot. She began to jab her fingers up firmly into this prime target combining each stab with a firm pulling grip on her nipple. "Is all ova. "Cum on, bitch!" she ordered as she continued to ravage the helpless girl.

She slipped her fingers all the way out for a moment, just long enough to turn them sideways and introduce a third finger, spreading the idol's sputtering sex wider as she hammered her love button hard. She had to stop pinching the girl's clit in this position but the pearl was already so excited that it was fully exposed to each firm stroke of the girl's abuse.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Hentai Blitz Round 1: Shel Vs. Tomomi Watanabe - Page 5 GXChUKwHentai Blitz Round 1: Shel Vs. Tomomi Watanabe - Page 5 1BElGMIHentai Blitz Round 1: Shel Vs. Tomomi Watanabe - Page 5 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Hentai Blitz Round 1: Shel Vs. Tomomi Watanabe - Page 5 Empty Re: Hentai Blitz Round 1: Shel Vs. Tomomi Watanabe

Post by zxn666 Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:34 am

Tomomi's moans got louder and more desperate as Shel's fingers stabbed at her g-spot with more and more vigor. The idol wasn't even fighting back any more, her body so ravaged that she could not fight back even if she wanted to. Shel pulled her fingers out, then stabbed them all back in, this time introducing a third and making Tomomi scream. She kicked a few times and twisted, but remained in Shel's iron grip.

"No more... please, don't..." Tomomi moaned, struggling to keep it in, while her sex made wet noises as Shel fucked her, "I'm gonna cum!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:47 am

Shel released Tomomi's breast as she pleaded stopping her pussy assault for a moment as well. But Tomomi was already gone, riding on a peak of ecstasy that left her helpless to the black girl's whims. Shel slipped out from under the idol keeping her hand resting on her sex firmly as she turned over and moved to lay atop her nearly defeated opponent. "That was the idea, girl. You cum like a bitch, I win the match." Shel's lips pressed to the girl's reddened nipple her hand coming up to give the girl's left jug a similar treatment as the right had received. Then Shel began to eagerly nibble and suck her worn down tittie plunging her fingers back into the girl to finish her devastation of the disabled fighter's twat. The idol's legs were no longer forced into a spread but with Shel trapping her left leg down under her own thighs it ensured that her foe's sex would be fully exposed to the eager eye of the camera when she finally broke.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Hentai Blitz Round 1: Shel Vs. Tomomi Watanabe - Page 5 GXChUKwHentai Blitz Round 1: Shel Vs. Tomomi Watanabe - Page 5 1BElGMIHentai Blitz Round 1: Shel Vs. Tomomi Watanabe - Page 5 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:14 pm

Tomomi whimpered as Shel scooted out and lay on top of her, the black girl's big breasts crushing her tits, her sex still dripping wet and violated by Shel's hand. Her tits were sucked sensually, her nipples hardened like bullets poking out of her breasts. She wailed as Shel's fingers punched back into her and fingered her deeply. Tomomi didn't want to lose so early on, but her body couldn't take this kind of abuse.

"No, please!" Tomomi moaned, "I'm cumming! C-cumming! AHHHH!" Tomomi gasped as Shel's fingers forced her into orgasm, her body arching and bucking for a few moments against Shel's sexy body as her panties were thoroughly soaked.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:16 pm

Shel slipped up onto her knees with a smirk and slipped up to straddle Tomomi's shoulders gracefully sparing her worn out chest although this consequently put the idol's face only inches from her butt. She leaned forward and placed her hand flat across the front of Tomomi's mound letting her soak her panties thoroughly. "That was too easy. Are all you Asian girls this easy? I hope not, or I'll be champ in no time." crowed the dominant girl.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:46 pm

Tomomi let out a small moan as Shel sat down on her chest and straddled her, pushing her big ass into Tomomi's face embarassingly, though what was worse was the black girl pushing her panties in against her sex and letting the juices soak in. She turned her head to the side as Shel laughed at her, angry at herself for losing, and angry at Shel for embarrassing her like this.

"Isn't beating me already enough?" Tomomi said softly, "Now you have to rub it in? You're the worst."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:03 pm

Tomomi's comment gave Shel pause. "Well, um. I won. I mean, do you not do that in this league?" she blushed. Was she being offensive? Shel didn't know anything about how things worked in Japan.

Shel sheepishly slipped off of Tomomi scratching at her scalp in confusion. "You weren't like that bad at it, you know. I just caught you off guard s'all."

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:24 pm

"You do that if you're a heel," Tomomi said, her voice getting a bit stronger now that Shel wasn't sitting on her chest. She slowly sat up and scooted away from Shel. "Do you want to be a heel, Shel-san?" Tomomi said, "Or do you just like making losers feel worse?"

She looked down, evidently trying hard not to seem too mad that she lost again. That would be unsportsmanlike, though Tomomi wasn't feeling particularly sportsmanlike anyways. "Well, you won," Tomomi said, reaching down and slipping off her panties, "Congratulations." She held her panties out, giving them to Shel.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:07 pm

Shel frowned. Was this girl just being a bad sport for some reason, or did she actually have something meaningful to say? Shel wasn't sure even after she had said it.

She shrugged it off though. "Hey, you know what? I know who I want to be. I want to be me. I hope that doesn't make you feel too bad, princess." she told the idol accepting her panties.

Shel defeats Tomomi advancing to stage 2 of the tournament.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5