Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 36 users online :: 6 Registered, 1 Hidden and 29 Guests :: 2 Bots

BloodstalkerZ, Cirno, CybeastGregarX, Kelsea, mnpinner, TiefBlau

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Kyoko Akan

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Sonic Boom

Kawaii Champion
Under Contention (in a fatal fourway)
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
David Blake

Apologies in advance!

Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:49 pm by acuya

Just dropping in to apologize in advance - for the next week or two, I'm going to be a bit sporadic with my posts. I'm doing a little Uber to make some extra money for some personal things in my life, and that'll take up some time that was previously used for writing.

I will get to everyone I owe a post for, it'll just take a bit longer than you're probably used to from me. So just bear with me and things will return to normalcy.

Also, sorry about the delay with the battle royale. That's all …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 3

Back to leave again^^"

Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:08 pm by xalex

hey guys just a short heads up... my finals are finally done... no plan how they went^^"

but i only got this weekend "free" meaning that this week a lot of shit is going down and it will go on for some time meaning i have no plan how much time i have for roleplays and this page^^"

i just wanted to say sorry for anyone i leave hanging

Comments: 2

Looking to revive

Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:06 am by GrandAkumaShogun

Hello I apologize for my long absence from here, real life issues have been kicking my ass but I feel like I can return on here so if anyone is interested in taking on either Takeichi Mori or Takeshi Kawai feel free to get in touch. And if you are one of the people I was having a match with before my lengthy hiatus and wish to resume that match also feel more than welcomed to get in touch with me as well.

Comments: 7

'Bandit Queen' Luci Russo vs Darren Hopeless (For Snidey)

AFW :: Tension :: The Ring

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: 'Bandit Queen' Luci Russo vs Darren Hopeless (For Snidey)

Post by KillerV on Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:24 am

Luci sitting on Darren's lower back, spread her legs a little with her bare feet on the mat to drape his arms over her smooth thighs, then locking her arms around his neck into a sleeperhold to slowly lean back to apply more pressure to his back and neck while slowly tighten around his neck to close off the air as much as possible.

"Its time to knock you out Darren, admit your defeat if you dont want to go to sleep~"

No more RPing here, possibly through Trillian

KillerV

View user profile http://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by Snidey on Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:34 am

Sleepered and being bent in a way that he shouldn't really be bent it wasn't looking good for Darren. He tried to roll his body although he wasn't really in a stable position at all so his attempts were most likely...Pretty pathetic.

"Its time to knock you out Darren, admit your defeat if you dont want to go to sleep~"

Wel his eyes were already half closed and if he did give up there was no telling if Luci would let go or not. He lightly bit his bottom lip as his legs lightly kicked against the mat. "Okay Okay..Luci...You...Win. J-Just let...go" he pratically pleaded. his arms still uselessly waving around at her sides. he almost had a feeling of dread of what she could do next she wasn't very quiet about what she thought about him after all and in her words....The better blonde won.

Snidey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV on Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:49 am

"HA! You give up now huh? Finally! But, Im gonna have my fun just to put you out of your sad misery Darren~"

Luci got the win but even tho, she still keep her arms around his neck just tighten the hold and waiting for him to pass out into her hold, even if he begs, she want him to knock out like this. Just waiting until its time for him to sleep and once he does, she'll release him to turn over facing up and placing her bare foot on his face, posing in victory.

KillerV

Back to top Go down

Post by Snidey on Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:15 pm

Darren was definitely surprised when he felt Luci not letting go of him she retained the hold his eyes widening although at her words.

"HA! You give up now huh? Finally! But, Im gonna have my fun just to put you out of your sad misery Darren~"

At this point he could barely struggle it was more like squirming underneath the blonde his eyes slowly drifting closed. He didn't really know what her fun would entail but he knew it wasn't gong to be good. It wasn't long before his squirming turned into nothing. His body fell limp before Luci released him. Rolling him over she placed her foot on his face to show her victory the ref not really doing much of anything since the match was over leaving Luci to have her fun.

Last edited by 1021 on Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Snidey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV on Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:13 pm

To Luci, her fun is stealing the victory for the win which she somewhat did and pinning him down with her foot rubbing against his face after making him knock out from her submission hold, it was a fun match and tough as well, but the better blonde won this match and its Luci 'The Bandit Queen' Russo.

"Winner!... ME! Luci Russo!"

KillerV

Back to top Go down

Post by Snidey on Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:40 pm

Darren let out a small groan as Luci had knocked him out his body started moving slightly as she just looked to embarass him even more with her foot just rubbing in his face as he laid there. It slowly brought him back into reality his head spinning. His eyes fluttering open his eyes widened slgihtly as the position he was in his cheeks turning a light pink.

"Winner!... ME! Luci Russo!"

She had beaten him although he had to admit it was slightly close. He just remained quiet due tot eh face of where her foot was at the moment it could definately be bad if he spoke. The blonde gulped thinking that she might have something else in store for his broken body.

Snidey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV on Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:47 pm

Luci was done rubbing her foot against his face to embarrass him in front of the crowd, tho not happy with him losing her expensive heels but at the least she beats him in the 2 out 3 rounds.

"I'll forgive you for now, but next time we face and lose my heels again, I'll break your face!"

Giving him a hard stomp on the head before turning around to head out from the ring and to the locker room, need a nice long shower from sweating all day in the match.

KillerV

Back to top Go down

Post by Snidey on Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:27 pm

It wasn't long until Luci was done with him a sharp kick in the head a threat and Luci was heading out of the ring. He let out a sign of relief as the ref helped him backstage. He was sure he would get another match with Luci when he wasn't sure but hopefully it would be soon so he could get alittle revenge.

Winner Bandit Queen Luci 3 - 2 Via Pinfall, Pinfall and Submission.

Snidey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

View previous topic View next topic Back to top