Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 37 users online :: 13 Registered, 0 Hidden and 24 Guests :: 2 Bots

acuya, Harrier, JohnnyFlash, k0hryuu, KillerV, LadyX, LARIATO, Lobo, LunarWolf, Person, PrizewellStar12, shanecawf, Vcom7418

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
???

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Amy Lion Evans & Kyoko Akan

Kawaii Champion
Under Contention (in a fatal fourway)
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Minerva Larsen

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Emily Nelson

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
David Blake

I'm starting my new job soon, so I'll be more free

Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:24 pm by TheWamts

Yes, I know that sounds fucking stupid, but with only one thing to focus on instead of 5 subjects and 5 groups, I should have more time to spend on the site, and so I'm open for new matches, send me a pm or I'm me on Trillian (same name thewamts if you don't have me already) if interested.

Comments: 0

Lucy's Debut

Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:11 pm by kagestar

Well what can i say really?

After the warm reception here i am looking for my first Character Lucy Kage to have her debut.

This doesn't have to be in the form of a debut match, though i am not going to say no to that of course, but it could even be that she appears at the end of another match etc. I want Lucy to arrive, not with a bang per se, but with more of a determined swagger.

I want her entrance to pretty much be believable, sellable but also meaningful. It sounds snobbish, especially …

[ Full reading ]

Looking for debut match for new jobber Lilly Maringly

Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:37 am by shanecawf

Spoiler:

Lilly is looking for matches so she can earn enough money to get out of the AFW. She doesn't care how big her opponent is or how strong they are, She's willing to take a massive beating if it means she can earn anything towards her get out fund.
Please have fun with her and don't be afraid to give her hell!

(Please no tension males) Lilly has one condition to this. She will not fight a male. Only females.

Link to her profile below
[url=http://www.afwrpg.com/t16448-lilly-maringly#453493]…

[ Full reading ]

'Bandit Queen' Luci Russo vs Darren Hopeless (For Snidey)

AFW :: Tension :: The Ring

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: 'Bandit Queen' Luci Russo vs Darren Hopeless (For Snidey)

Post by KillerV on Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:28 pm

Luci was trying to recover from her big mistake only to when her back facing at him and not seeing what he'll be up to, she felt her waist getting wrapped by his arms and lifted off the mat. "Wahhh! UGH!" Her body getting slammed down into a German Suplex of his with him pinning her down, she tries to wiggle out while her back was against the mat. "Nghhhhh....."

Only playing as Killer King and will do hentai/erotic IF REQUESTED.
KillerV

View user profile http://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by Snidey on Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:28 pm

Darren was definately relived when his move it. Although it wasn't just a german suplex her rolled back with her into it adding a dizzyness to it maybe a little confusion as well. He arched his back going for the pin.

"One.....two....."

He waited for the three count or Luci to kick out.

Snidey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV on Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:31 pm

Luci was stunned by this German Suplex move onto her as she gets into his pin, hearing the one count.... and then the two, she couldnt lose so quickly in this round so she tried to kick out of the pin so she could rest up laying on her side or else she'll get pinned down for the three. "Hurrgh!"

KillerV

Back to top Go down

Post by Snidey on Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:51 pm

Darren managed to keep a grip on Luci as she kicked out although he wasn't going to be letting her off soo quickly. He let out a growl as he retained his grip aiming to raise her and go for another skull rattling german suplex. Grip still held he was going to make sure or so he thought if he hit with that one he would slowly pull himself to his feet and go for another holding that one for a pin as well.

"One.....Two......"

Snidey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV on Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:56 pm

Luci was able to kick out from his German Suplex and thought that she could rest up on the side but her waist feels like it was tighten for some reason and realize his arms still locked in. "W-what?!" She was gonna try to pry his arms off but pulls her out without a problem and before she knows it, her body lifted up off the mat once again and slammed down onto her back into another German Suplex. "NGHHH!"

Her legs spread from the slam and getting pinned down as the ref girl counting down to a One.... then a Two.... but Luci can only moan from the pain she was in and then the ref girl counted to....."THREE!".... Darren getting the win in this round.

KillerV

Back to top Go down

Post by Snidey on Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:00 am

Darren was definately relieve to be on level terms again but as the refs hand came down for three his body collasped to the ground panting as he could feel Luci's lower back on his cheek and her butt laying on his chest. Letting out a light groan his arms unwrapped from her waist and fell to the mat either side of him. He had to admit that took a hell of alot of energy to put her down for the count.

Snidey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV on Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:11 am

Luci was folded over by Darren German Suplex move, her legs hanging over her as the ref girl counting down to three and pinning her for the win, now both have two wins and going to have their final round to see which blonde gonna win, Luci Russo or Darren Hopeless.

She was release from his hold as she fell to her side, laying on the side moaning from the pain, tho it took her awhile to recover to get up on her feet. "D-damn.... we're tied..... tsk....."

KillerV

Back to top Go down

Post by Snidey on Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:52 pm

Darren was laying on the floor panting as Luci rolled off of him. That was a relief. He slowly rolled away until he was laying next to the rope. Damn she was definately trouble no doubt about it although another round he wasn't sure if he could go another round. This could end badly. The blonde slowly closed his eyes as he let out a deep breath waiting to see how quickly Luci was able to get back to her feet.

Snidey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV on Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:46 pm

Luci body was feeling exhausted and sore after that last move Darren pulled on her, panting and just laying on her side, eventually she gets up to her feet but resting her back in the corner to look up at Darren. "Huff.... huff.... I'll get you..... I'll beat you soon....."

Luci rested up for awhile until they're ready to go, once Luci and Darren are good to go, the bell ring for the last time for our final round, but this time, she waited for Darren to start going first to see what he can do as she wait in the corner.

KillerV

Back to top Go down

Post by Snidey on Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:55 pm

Darren used the ropes to pull himself to his feet slowly regaining his breath after a move that was slightly energy draining. He coughed slightly again going for his shirt to wipe the blood away from his face. It seemed as though she was waiting for an attack so he guessed hew ould give to to her charging him he went for a splash while she was in thwe corner.

Snidey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top