by NobuharuKinjo Today at 11:47 am

» Avalanche 2023: Alizeh Midori vs Gabbie Minato
by NobuharuKinjo Today at 11:46 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Handicap Match: Sarah Gatt vs Soveriegn

2 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Handicap Match: Sarah Gatt vs Soveriegn - Page 3 Empty Re: Handicap Match: Sarah Gatt vs Soveriegn

Post by Darius Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:43 am

Sarah smiled as she pulled Shanari to her feet, preparing to put her through another painful hold to taunt the Russian further. What she didn't expect was for Shanari to fight back. Her eyes widened when she was suddenly lifted off her feet, and the next thing she knew she was slipped right over Shanari before she slammed hard into the mat. "AGGHH!!" Sarah shouted out as her back slammed into the mat, landing just before Shanari with a pained expression. "Okay...that sucked," Sarah growled.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Handicap Match: Sarah Gatt vs Soveriegn - Page 3 Empty Re: Handicap Match: Sarah Gatt vs Soveriegn

Post by Cirno Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:46 am

Shanari fell back onto her knees and clutched her throat, coughing out sharply since that actually forced Sarah's forearm much harder against her throat and got herself choked for a brief moment, and harsh too. Still, adrenaline was making her continue, she was going to prove to Sarah she was worth alot more then the girl was thinking of her. When she saw the queen of brawl onto her back, she moved to sit behind her, pulling Sarah up to seat her infront of her and tried to wrap her arm around Sarah's face to pull back on it for a dragon sleeper. This was only step one of what Shanari had in mind, but she was still uncertain if she would get that far while she was still trying to recover.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:53 am

As Sarah tried to recover from the sudden hip toss she had received she would suddenly she an arm drape around her throat, nd the next thing the brawler knew she was trapped in the the same move she was about to put Shanari in. Namely the dragon sleeper. "Hurk!" Sarah grunted, immediately grasping at Shanari's arm around her neck, trying to ease the pressure there before the lack of air got to her. She wasn't a fan of the position she was in after all.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:59 am

" Now where were we.. " Shanari chuckled out, she not only managed to get Sarah in her hold, but now she had some time to recover and taunt Sarah right back, let's see how she liked it.. She still had her free hand and decided to mess with the girl, grazing her finger tips ever so gently along Sarah's arm, trying ot distract her from pouring more strength into escaping. " I won't share you.. After I am done beating you here, I think I will use you your face as my new throne.. But don't you worry, I'll make sure I'll cuff Nha near the bed so she can watch and listen while you moan my name out when I bring you to many orgasms. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:17 am

Sarah struggled with all she had in her attempt to escape Shanari's deadly choke, grasping at her arm and jerking her body back and forth. But it seemed to be a fruitless effort. The Russian held the choke tightly despite her many efforts. And then she shivered as Shanari ran her fingers gently along her arm, sending goosebumps up along it, making Sarah pause in her struggles.

"Ghgg....you wouldn't know...what to do with me!" Sarah managed to get out.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:21 am

Shanari luckily wasn't sadistic, she allowed Sarah some air after her words, grinning deviantly as her fingertips gently grazed over her arm, trying to keep going with the sensual touch, something Shanari was certain that Sarah wasn't used to. " After all we've done? Heh.. I know exactly how to make you my bitch. "

She then resumed the pressure around Sarah', then slowly trying to wrap her legs around the girl's waist to put her in another squeezing, punishing hold. Aslong as she can manage to keep Sarah constricted, she will not have that much trouble catching her breath. " You will want more. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:06 am

Sarah gasped for air as Shanari let up on the choke, her chest heaving up and down as she tried to get her breath back. Shanari seemed to be giving her a brief respite, something Sarah couldn't complin about, really, despite how annoying it was that Shanari was giving her a bit of mercy. She managed to catch a bit of a breather before Shanari managed to ctach her gain, and Sarah was left gasping for air all over again. Only this time she would feel Shanari's long legs wrap around her waist and begin to squeeze her, causing Sarah;s bidy ti become neatly crushed in Shanari's grasp.

"I...guh....am nobody's....bitch!" Sarah would snarl out.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:11 am

Shanari was not going to complain the upperhand she was having on Sarah, it only drove her to the conclusion that she was getting better and better. However, she wanted the Queen of brawl to be at her best game. She then moved down to rest on her own back and pulled Sarah ontop of her, maintaining the two perfect holds upon the girl though soon she whispered very softly to Sarah.

" It's time that changed.. I've trained hard just to match you.. I guess I have to thank you for getting stronger.. So once I'm done beating you, I will give you the best night of your life. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:30 am

Sarha gagged and gasped as she languished in the seemingly unbreable hold Shanari had trapped her in. Sarah was truly in a bad spot now, feeling herself weakening tremendously the longer the hold was maintained. If she didn't get out soon, Shanari was going to crush her. And then there was Sharaiya, who she had nearly forgotten about. DId Sarah bite off a bit more than she could chew with this one?

No. No way was Sarah Gatt going to take this lying down. "G-Glad to see....guh....you've gotten stronger..." Sarah would rasp before pulling a strained smile. "But do you think...I haven't gotten stronger too?" Sarah would then attempt to reach behind Shanari and take hold of the two pigtils she wore on her head, trying to yank them both down sharply. If that made Shanari release the dragon sleeper, Sarah would immediately sit up and attmpt to throw a fast and brutal elbow behind her to nail Shanari in the face.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:35 am

Shanari really started to pour in the pressure around both Sarah's throat and waist, she was a great multi tasker, she kept on showing an equal amount of strength on both holds, yet still have the attention to her nails to draw small figure eight paterns along Sarah's arm, really trying to entire the girl to stop resisting.

However, the unexpected yanking of her tails caught Shanari off gaurd and she released only the sleeper hold so she could bring her hands up to remove those hands but that was no longer required. She Saw Sarah sitting up, causing her scissors to loosen only slightly before that elbow came directly in her face, causing her to cry out loudly and clutch her face iwth both hands, releasing the pressure of the scissors but letting her legs remain loosely around her waist.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next