Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 88 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 88 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Handicap Match: Sarah Gatt vs Soveriegn

2 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Handicap Match: Sarah Gatt vs Soveriegn - Page 2 Empty Re: Handicap Match: Sarah Gatt vs Soveriegn

Post by Darius Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:42 am

As Sarah slowly got back to her feet she heard Shanari;s taunt and actually smiled herself. She had certainly made Shaanri her bitch that night, riding her to orgasm mulitiple times until she was done to her. Saying that she was a slut might have been more of a compliment actaully. She should have called her a bitch. Sarah's bitch to be precise.

When Shaanari came at her with the clothesline Sarah would spring into action, and would swiftly move to duck under the clothesline so she could slip behind Shanari. If she managed that, she would immediately slip her strong arms around Shanari's slim waist. "Neither were you. You just lay there and took it," Sarah whispered back huskily, right before she would attmpt to throw Shanari backwards to slam her to the mat with a German suplex.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Handicap Match: Sarah Gatt vs Soveriegn - Page 2 Empty Re: Handicap Match: Sarah Gatt vs Soveriegn

Post by Cirno Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:06 pm

Shanari wasn't able to hit Sarah and left herself wide open in the process, something the queen of brawl took the opportunity to get behind her and hold her, causing Shanari to growl softly though she blushed a bit when she heard what Sarah said, causing her to resist her verbally rather then physically. " S-Shut up! You didn't let me fight! " However, she was suddenly lifted up and crashed head first in the mat, causing her entire body to twitch and laid still.

Now wasn't the time to tease Sarah, otherwise she'd surely lose this battle and she wanted to win this badly to prove Sarah she was strong. She gritted her teeth, trying to kick herself loose quickly before it would be too late.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:38 pm

Sarah would release Shanari's waist after performing the German suplex, not bothering to bridge her for the pin. Sarah rarely went for the pin in a match, preferring to beat her opponants into subission. Instead, she would release her hold on Shanari and then swiftly move to mount her back while she was down. If she managed that, Sarah would lean down on Shaanri until her breasts pushed against the girl's back, and then she would nibble playfully on the girl's ear.

"Why would you want to fight it?" Sarah would whisper huskily into the Russian's war. "You know you loved it." Sarah would then pull away from Shanari's head and attmept to grab her arms, planning to drape them over her thighs and then pull back on Shanari's chin in a camel clutch.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:51 pm

" Nnn.. " Shanari wanted to curse at how much Sarah once again managed to push her buttons, she just didn't know if it was in a good or bad way. She was forced into position, in one of Shanari's favorite holds no less. She could feel her cheeks starting to become warmer, the obvious color of red appearing on both of them as that soft nibble and the whisper caused the Russian to start losing her focus. " Gh..! Because one of.. T-These days! I'll make YOU.. Take it! "

She had to think of a way to get free from this before Sarah really placed strength in the hold, which would no doubt be the kind of power Shanari couldn't muster against, she tried to push her chin down to atleast try to lessen the pressure.

Last edited by 131 on Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:07 am

"Oh, I love it when you talk dirty to me, Shanari," Sarah whispered to the Russian as she kept her locked in the submission. She would crank back steadily on Shanari's chin, slowly increasing the pressure to her back and neck. "Maybe one of these days I'll let you take me. Just ravage me with your strong sex hands. You'd like that I bet. Who knows? Maybe I will too..."

It was clear that Sarah was trying to get into Shanari's head, and it was clearly working, much to Sarah's amusement. Smirking as she applied the camel clutch, Sarah would next slip her hands over Shanari's nose and mouth to cut off the girl's airways, smothering her with her hands.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:12 am

Shanari wasn't sure what was worse at this point, the way Sarah talked to her and eventually brought those thoughts, the simple yet warm imaginations cling in her head or the pain that kept waking her up from them. Still, it became even worse with what Sarah did next, effectively preventing Shanari from getting new air. She instinctively held the amount she had in her lungs and knew she had to do something about this. She was not going to go out this quickly, she was still in the fight aslong as she could escape this hold. Sarah could feel the heat that came from her cheeks, trying to shake her head wildly from side to side to try and remove those hands from her nose and mouth.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:29 am

"Oh, struggling are we?" Sarah laughed after covering up Shanari's airways, grinning widely as she felt the girl's hot breath against her palm. No other air would be getting past her air tight seal. "You did lot of struggling that night as well. It didn't do you any good then, and it won't do you any good now. All you're doing is delaying the inevitable. Cause you know, just like always, that I;m going to fuck you."

Sarah would then pull a little further back on the camel clutch, keeping Shanari's mouth and nose covered completely, wanting to weaken her further. "Now why don't you go to sleep for me? Then I can take you in front of all these people. You'd probably like that, wouldn't you?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:47 am

Sarah kept on playing with Shanari's head, her words were like weapons now while that submission hold was surely wearing her out. It was only going to be a matter of time before she would pass out. She didn't want what Sarah was saying though and tried to use it as a morale boost, she would never let Sarah take her like that, especially in the ring! She tried to focus enough to try and twist her body to the side, desperately trying to rock them both over and break the painful hold that was crushing her back along with those hands that kept restricting new air from getting into her burning lungs.

Last edited by 131 on Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:14 am

Shanari's rocking would have beej easy for the Queen of Brawl to outride, especially considering the fact that she was weakening Shanri with each passing second. FOrtunately for the Russian, Sarah would remove her hands from Shanar's face, letting her breath again, and then release the camel clutch completely, standing back to to her full height.

"Maybe I;ll give you to Nha and Sha," Sarah would ponder aloud as she reached down to grab Shanari again. "Although I think they;d rather get thier hands on your sister again. Congrats, kid. You got me all to yourself." Sarah would attmept to haul Shanari to her feet, then she would try and wrap her arm around her throat from behind, trying to snare the Russian in a standing dragon sleeper. "Just like always."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:24 am

Shanari took in loud, rapid breaths of new cold air into her starving lungs, remaining on her stomach untill she was forced onto her feet. She needed to come up with something otherwise Sarah was going to continue eating her alive and her taunting was only making it hard for her, so she just had to shut Sarah up for a while.

While she was forced upwards, she whispered softly so only Sarah could hear. " You're mine. " With such a stern, serious voice, when that arm came around her throat, she quickly bend forward roughly, pressing her rear against Sarah and tried to throw her over her in a shoulder toss manner, knowing that it was going to burn her throat alot but if she wasn't going to take any chances now, she'd be done for.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next