Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Handicap Match: Sarah Gatt vs Soveriegn

2 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Handicap Match: Sarah Gatt vs Soveriegn Empty Handicap Match: Sarah Gatt vs Soveriegn

Post by Darius Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:09 am

Handicap Match
Winner by Pinfall, Submission, or Knockout

In the AFW arena was lit up by flames and sparks as Motley Crue started blaring over the loud speakers, and everyone knew exactly who that msuci was for. It signalled the arrival of the AFWs resident Maiden of Mean, the Queen of brawl, and just recently the holder of the coveted Friction Title Belt. Soon Sarah Gatt herself would appear at the top of the entrance ramp, clad in her usual wrestling outfit of leather jacket, red spandex one-piece and shoulder and elbow pads. But now Sarah wore the very highly regarded World Title Belt around her waist, and she certainly looked proud to be wearing it. The gold shined in the lights of the arena, making it look absolutely brilliant as she wore it. Through blood and sweat and tears Sarah had fought to get this belt, and spent nearly a month recovering from it afterwards to heal her broken ribs. Now she was back. Her first match since recieving the belt. She had a lot to live up to tonight. Which is why she requested this handicap match. To prove to everyone she didn't just get lucky in that match against Akashi. Sarah was number one, and now everyone would see it.

Sarah would then make her way down the ramp to the ring, a confident stride in her step as she did so. She flipped off the fans and made nasty faces to them but they ate it all up. Sarah was the bad girl everyone loved. She got to the ring and leaped up to the apron in a single bound, then climbed through the ropes to enter the ring. "Hell Fuck Yeah!!" she screamed at the people, who cheered back at her with just as much volume. The ref girl would then come to take Sarah's belt for safe keeping, with Sarah giving her a withering glare afterwards, leaving the Queen of Brawl to hed to her corner. No matter who she faced, no matter how many there were, Sarah was taking them out.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Handicap Match: Sarah Gatt vs Soveriegn Empty Re: Handicap Match: Sarah Gatt vs Soveriegn

Post by Cirno Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:21 am

While Sarah Gatt was making her grand entrance towards the ring, the sisters were watching quietly from the backstage, with Sharaiya doing a few warm uo stretches and Shanari leaning against the wall, simply gazing at the screen of their opponent, it was rather funny. What was this, a reunion match? It didn't really matter to her, a fight was a fight, she atleast knew she didn't have to hold back, rubbing the back of her neck a few times before she'd looking over at Sharaiya and nod at her.

" Ready? Might aswell go right now. "

Sharaiya made sure her fingerless gloves were tightly gripped before she gave Shanari a thumbs up, waiting for their theme song to begin before they would make their way towards the entrance. Well, lately the Russians sisters craved more for fights then usual, perhaps because they were actually reunited now. Still, the two were going to be merciless, even if it was against the new champion, all they had to do was keep their teamwork in perfect sync and make sure neither of them would be in trouble.

Once their theme song started, was it time for them to show themselves, stepping out to face the crowd and their opponent. Sharaiya was dressed in her usual schoolgirl outfit while Shanari was in her usual ring outfit, walking down the ramp with both Russian girls quietly eyeing their opponent. Shanari cracked her neck to to the side before she rubbed it tenderly, getting herself warmed up already. They decided to go for their usual set up, with Shanari going first, to weaken and slow her opponent down for Sharaiya to execute her lethal kicks. However, before the match Shanari had told Sharaiya that she was going to throw away most submissions holds just to give Sarah a good ol' fist fight. Sharaiya climbed and remained outside the ring while Shanari rolled inside, hopping onto her feet and bouncing a few times, throwing Sarah a simple yet sly grin.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Handicap Match: Sarah Gatt vs Soveriegn Empty Re: Handicap Match: Sarah Gatt vs Soveriegn

Post by Darius Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:42 am

Sarah waited patiently in her corner, not bothering with warm ups since she found them useless anyway, until her two opponants made their inevitable appearence. She raised an eyebrow as she saw who walked out of the entrance. "You gotta be fucking kidding me," Sarah muttered with an amused grin. Sarah had quite a bit of history with Shanari and her sister Sharaiya. Shanari served as Sarah's on again-off again sex partner, while Sharaiya had suffered Sarah's wrath in a backstage encounter. Both were batshit crazy in Sarah;s opinion. And now she would be taking on both of them. It should be a great time.

Once they got back into the ring Sarah would note without surprise when Shanari got into the ring first, and grinned at her old aquintance. "Well, well, well," Sarah would say as she strolled out of her corner. "Look who got out of the asylum. It's Shanari the wacko! And she brought a friend. I look forward to beating you both."

Sarah raised her fists at the ready, grinning the entire time. "You know you can't beat me, right?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:46 am

" Can't let go of the past, can ya? "

Shanary would reply all to quickly, doing a lazy stretch with one arm while her eyes remain locked upon her opponent, this was going to be the second match with her, and despite what she had experienced with Sarah, she wasn't going to show mercy, but off course, first thing was first.

" Told you you before, I ain't crazy anymore. But I suppose I'll have to beat that inside you, don't I? " Shanari then smirked, clenching her hands into tight fists while hearing Sharaiya simply sigh and rest against the turnbuckle, not seeming all too pleased about what was going on already.

" It's been a long while since we've fought.. Maybe I will be making you my bitch in the ring today. "

Last edited by 131 on Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:14 am

Sarah smiled evilly as Shanari made her starement. She knew Shanari wasn;t crazy anymore, but that wasn't going to stop her from mocking the Russian. If anything she wanted to psyche her out a little. Or maybe she just liked making fun of her. It was hard to tell with Sarah sometimes. "Oh, I know you aren't, sweety," Sarah snickered. "I just think you are because you'd have to be nuts to get in a match with me. No matter how many sisters you bring." Sarah would then look over Shanari's shoulders at Shraiya, and give her a friendly wave. "Hey, Sharaiya! Nha and Sha say they really miss you!"

The bell would then ring, and Sarah would waste no time going on the attack. If Shanari wanted to go toe to toe with the Queen of Brawl, Sarah would be glad to show her what a foolish choice that was. Starting off, Sarah would start sending a few legs and rights to Shanari's face, strowing them at her with great strength a precision. Whether these managed to hit or not, Sarah would immediately follow up by grabbing Shanari's shoulders and slamming a brutal knee strike into her midsection.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:50 am

Shanari knew that she had to be careful with Sarah, it was going to be hard to go against her without any sort of plan, but that was the least of her problem. She had trained quite a bit so she could sustain more hits and hopes she could atleast how herself against Sarah and have a chance at beating her.

Sharaiya glared daggers at Sarah when she saw that wave ad then hearing what she had to say. " I'm afraid I cannot share those same feelings with them. " She would say ever so elegantly and politely towards Sarah, then looking away again so she would no longer have eye contact with her.

Shanari got ready for the attack, though she couldn't get far when those punches came directly to her head, rattling her brains enough to take that last devastating hit to her gut, making her cough out all of her air. Those attacks hurt! She thought to herself, not allowing herself to get even a brief amount of rest against the Queen of Brawl and immidiatly ran forward and tried to pick Sarah up by her thighs and rush straight towards the turnbuckle to slam Sarah's back into.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:06 am

Sarah's punches landed without flaw, each one displaying her strength in the art before her knee would collide with Shanari's stomach. She grinned as her knee sunk in deep. No doubt the Russian would be feeling that one. Sarah was not the Queen of Brawl for nothing after all.

She was about to nail Shanari with another couple of blows when the girl suddenly sprang to life, tackling Sarah in the stomach and actually taking her off her feet. "Hey! What the-?" Sarah gasped as she was suddenly taken for a ride, Shanari carrying her quite far before her back was slammed hard into the turnbuckle she had started the match from.

"UUUGHHH!!" Sarah cried out as her spine struck the tunbuckle first, before her entire body abosrbed the impact. The sudden slam rattled Sarah, and she winced as she clutched her sore back, now trapped between the turnbuckle and Shanari.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:09 am

Shanari managed to take a few inhales of fresh air to get herself back in this match, she knew how to keep attacking Sarah, not needing time to think of something else. Since she still held onto Sarah's thighs, she lowered her hands untill they grasped just below the girl's knees, taking a firm hold of them as she backed away and twisted to the side, summoning up her strength as she tried to force Sarah from the turnbuckle and literally throw her in some kind of quick giant swing to the center of the ring, which would not only create some distance between the two but also give Shanari some time to recover from those painful blows, she was now only working with her adrenaline.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:26 am

till recovering from the slam into the turnbuckle Sarah wasn't able to stop Shanari from getting a firmer hold on her legs. "Ugh....fucking slut," Sarah growled as Shanari took hold of her legs again, right before she would be sent flying from the turnbuckle in a mini giant swing. "GUHHH!!" Sarah grunted as she fell to the center of the ring, slamming into it hard with a loud crash.

"Ugh...son of a bitch," Sarah growled, and would attmept to roll onto her stomach, then try to get up on her hands and knees, trying to get back to her feet.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:30 am

Shanari watched the girl get back onto her feet, letting a sly grin take form upon her lips and gave Sarah a playfull wink, mostly to tease Sarah right back now that she had done her own kind of damage. " Slut? You weren't complaining the last time. " She then waited for Sarah to get straight up onto her feet before she rushed forward towards her, not going for any plan really, bringing her arm up and tried to slam her forearm against the girl's chest for a clothesline.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next