by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 156 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 156 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Taylor&Cassie vs Higurashi Twins - Valentine's Day Tag Match

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Taylor&Cassie vs Higurashi Twins - Valentine's Day Tag Match - Page 4 Empty Re: Taylor&Cassie vs Higurashi Twins - Valentine's Day Tag Match

Post by Bluemouse Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:58 am

Fuck.

With Taylor in the air and Mamouru no longer in her way, Taylor had no way of stopping herself from sailing down to the floor. She tried catching the top rope with her foot as she passed over it, but succeeded only in tipping herself at a crazy angle for the fall.

She landed on the floor hard on one shoulder, and rolled a couple times before finally coming to a stop on her back. She rolled onto her knees and elbows and bit her lip, trying desperately to convince herself it didn't hurt. Jesus. When the hell did she start to suck so bad? Getting played by a 10 year old newbie wrestler like it was her first day.

She couldn't just let herself stay down, so she quickly pushed back up to her feet, stumbling once before standing up straight, despite the pain in her shoulder. She wanted to go after Mamouru that much more, but with the ref counting and Johnny as the legal wrestler, she knew she couldn't. Her face turned bright red from frustration and humiliation as she skirted around the ring before hopping up to the apron and slipping through the ropes.

She looked at Johnny. "I'm so glad I just did that on TV." She said bitterly. She had to relax. It was just Johnny now. She put her hands up to invite a clinch.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Taylor&Cassie vs Higurashi Twins - Valentine's Day Tag Match - Page 4 Empty Re: Taylor&Cassie vs Higurashi Twins - Valentine's Day Tag Match

Post by Tatyina Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:18 am

Mamouru watched as Taylor stumbled over the ropes. He didn't expect her to go after him that way and when she toppled end over end, he looked at her. "Taylor-san, are you ok!?" There was definitely a part of him that wanted to laugh a little bit but he was also concerned. He stepped forward to inspect her but then stopped. She wasn't a prissy fragile thing. She'd be fine and probably pissed. As it was, he'd have to probably fend him off.

But instead, she hopped up and began pacing around the ring. Johnny stepped forward and sighed. "C'mon Taylor!" He said and held up his hands. "I'm ready to go!" He grinned at her as she held up her hands and locked up in a clinch, putting his face close to hers, pressing his cheek against hers as he tried to push her back.

"Ignore that asshole, babe. You and me can still have fun even if he's trying to ruin everything by being a huge jerk.'

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:33 am

Taylor slapped on a collar and elbow clinch and pushed, her whole body straining as Johnny began to push her back. She took a couple steps back before pulling Johnny into her and stepping to the side. She let go and pushed back, skipping a few steps back into the middle of the ring.

"Yeah, sorry, I don't know if I'm feeling all cute and cuddly. Fuck this, tag this motherfucker back in." She demanded, unable to keep her anger under control.

"Taylor..." Cassie cautioned softly. She knew all about Taylor's temper, and the things that set her off.

Taylor ignored her. "Either tag him in, or we'll see what happens. I'm not feeling real girlfriend-y right now, either."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:37 am

Johnny watched as Taylor released from the clinch. He looked at her with a raised eyebrow and then scratched the back of his head. He couldn't help but laugh at Taylor's words and slid back and tagged Mamouru who slid back into the grin.

"Haha, sucker!"

Johnny called out. Mamouru closed his eyes for a second and then crouched looking at Taylor. "Taylor-san, there's no need to be so upset." He said in a calm voice with a smirk on his face. Well, there was nothing he could do now except hope he could withstand whatever Taylor had planned for him.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:05 am

For a moment, Taylor found herself agreeing with Mamouru. Maybe there really was nothing to be upset about, it really was just her ego that was already battered. How could she hope to hold her own in the league if she was embarrassed to badly, and so quickly by these two. No offense to Johnny. Taylor was supposed to be the experienced one of the four of them, instead, she was looking like an easy target. Maybe she should just relax...

"Taylor, tag me in!" Cassie urged. Taylor ignored her.

The smirk on Mamouru's stupid face was too much for her. If anything she was underreacting. But, he was Johnny's brother, and a twin at that... she couldn't lose it on him completely. Ugh. This was going to end badly one way or another. God willing she'd still have a boyfriend in the morning.

"Taylor!" Cassie repeated. "Come tag me in! I haven't had a chance with him yet!"

Taylor hesitated. She clenched her fists and her jaw and glared at Mamouru. All she wanted to do was break his face and wipe that stupid smirk off and prove to him and herself and everyone else that she wasn't as much of a joke as she was thinking she was at that moment. She breathed in and prepared herself to go after him.

"TAYLOR! GET OVER HERE AND TAG ME IN THIS INSTANT!" Cassie demanded with a degree of authority that even caught Taylor by surprise. Even more surprising, she found herself listening to her. She let her glare linger on Mamouru for a moment as she turned to head back for her corner and tag in Cassie.

"Yay!" Cassie chirped, instantly back to her light-hearted, beatific self. She stepped under the middle rope and moved to the middle of the ring. She hopped in front of Mamouru and posed like a super hero with her fists on her hips and a bright smile.

"Hi, I'm Cassie!" He was so tall! And just as handsome as Johnny. Unlike Johnny, though, he wasn't dating Taylor, and he looked like he knew his way around on the ground. How fun!

She launched herself at him and jumped into a collar and elbow tie up on the much, much taller guy.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:12 am

Mamouru couldn't help but let out a small sigh as Taylor gave in to the energetic grappler's cute, yet authoritative demands. Honestly, he'd had his eye on Cassie since the start of the match. Taylor was all well and good and he had enjoyed tussling with her for the moment, but Cassie was new to him and so the chance to get up close and personal with her was quite intriguing to the twin.

When she approached, Mamouru bowed politely. "Pleasure to meet you, Cassie-san. I am Mamouru."

"Don't let him fool ya, Shortie!" Johnny called out.

Mamouru quickly locked up with Cassie whens he offered and pushed his face in close to hers as well. He wasn't usually one to prefer tests of strength but he thought he had an advantage on the shorter girl.

He slapped one of her shoulder's lightly as he gauged her. "You're fond of grappling?" He said in a cool tone as if making small talk int he lock up was the right thing to do. He bent his knees and tried to muscle Cassie backwards, gauging her strength and seeing if he might actually be able to use it against the feisty red head.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:24 am

"Yup!"

Cassie's mind cycled through her array of Judo throws and potential takedowns, but being nearly a foot shorter her leverage was limited. Instead, she jumped up high, wrapped her legs around Mamouru's midsection, slipped one arm under his shoulder and clasped her hands behind his head, trying to pull him down on top of her. Once off their feet, his height would be less of a factor. Plus, the ground is where all the fun began!

"Your name is Mamouru? That means 'protect', right? Well then I feel safe." Cassie smiled.

Last edited by 1167 on Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:51 am

Mamouru was eager to see what Cassie had in store. It seemed like his height advantage would definitely help in this situation, even as Cassie attempted to scale him. She got the lock in and Mamouru was looking to simply hold her up and slam her down tot he ground. That should shock Cassie enough for her to release the hold but her words caught him off guard.

"Eh?" He said. It did mean to protect. Mamouru was 'technically' the oldest and so he had been given that name. Sometimes it felt like a very ironic name since he really didn't do much protecting. And it was also weird that he had a fairly ordinary, yet noble name and yet most people did not point out the meaning. That Cassie would, caught him off guard and allowed the red head's weight to bring them both down with Cassie on her back and Mamrouru bent over.

"Y-yes... yes it does..." He said as he tried to figure out a way to escape and not let her get him completely on the ground. "How did you know that?' She definitely could have spoken Japanese but she didn't seem like the type, really. Mamouru tried to wedge his free hand between the arm that went over to try and pry off Cassie's grip while the two struggled and chatted.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:15 am

Cassie let Mamouru worry about her arm while she pulled one flexible leg up high, so her ankle was behind Mamouru's neck, and grabbed her ankle tightly to keep Mamouru from being able to sit up or push away. She wrapped her other arm around Mamouru's upper arm and held on tight, curious to see what he would do.

"Well, I live in Japan. I figured I should learn at least some of the language, unlike some people." Cassie said, obviously referring to Taylor, who still knew only a few Japanese words. "So do you protect your brother? It's such a sweet name. You're sweet."

Taylor, standing on the ring apron, only scowled.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:33 am

Mamouru tucked his arms inward, pushing his forearms into Cassie's chest and spreading his legs, bending his knees. He still wasn't totally on the ground and for now, she could maneuver all she wanted to.

But he was surprised by the girl again. "I am supposed to." Mamouru said quietly. "But he's a big boy and would just get upset if I did." He then chuckled and blushed a bit. "Honestly, Cassie-san, I'm not sweet at all. You're probably just confused by how nice you are and think everyone is just that way."

Mamouru didn't know had no idea why he was suddenly being so honest with Cassie. Why should he be? This grapple was fun but dangerous. The only thing he'd want from this girl is to sleep with her. Being honest would never help that cause. Girls had to be lied to and manipulated. Still, the idea of speaking the truth to her was a little intriguing at the very least. Maybe this was the kind of girl who would be fooled by that sort of honesty? His heart raced a little bit at the thought.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next