Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 37 users online :: 10 Registered, 0 Hidden and 27 Guests :: 1 Bot

acuya, Harrier, k0hryuu, kerflubble, LadyX, LunarWolf, Miglico, OmegaVan0, PrizewellStar12, starvalentine

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
???

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Minerva Larsen

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
???

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Might be a bit slow

Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:33 am by noob

hi people that im rping with. I'm gonna be away for a bit so I might be a bit slow with posting. Sorry xp

Comments: 2

Duo from Iceland has arrived!

Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:38 pm by Jaystar

Hello again everybody!

I managed to get creative, with the result of having two friends, Isa and Julie flown in from Reykjavik, who are ready to rumble in AFW!

While not sure if they get to decide, Isa is still a little bit reserved and is hoping to get a smaller opponent that she could use her lower body strength on, while Julie is very excited and eagerly up for pretty much anything!

If you have any characters who might want to challenge either one of the newcomers, or basically any fun …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Impromptu Break

Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:47 pm by Gadot

Hello,

I'm just leaving this here so people know! I'm dealing with a lot at my new job (coming in as a manager with a person on my team who's been there for years and being a bit of a bitch about it), and I'm trying to finish up my last year of college. So for right now, I'm probably not gonna be around. I'm sorry for everyone I'm leaving up in the air with matches, and that I vanished without saying anything to. If you need me, feel free to message me on Trillian. I'm on it from time to time, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Reluctant Return (For HawtHorne)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Reluctant Return (For HawtHorne)

Post by Tanosh on Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:14 pm

She put her copy of her file down beside her left leg, allowing her mind to focus on something other than the embarrassing amount of detail someone else had discovered on her. She replaced it with the file on Cecilia. According to the file, the woman was a powerhouse of brute strength, but otherwise unremarkable. People who depended so much on brute strength were her speciality, just as she had proven with Jocelyn. Over confidence aside, she closed the file after a cursory review and placed it back on the table. "You will find, I hope, that I can be pleasantly full of my own share of surprises."

Just, not right now. Yi had no cards up her sleeves while the councilor across the table seemed to hold the whole deck. There was no amount of cunning that could play that deal to victory, and Zhouyi gave in to the prudent choice of just folding, rather than bluffing a card set she didn't have. Eventually, better cards will come her way, and at that time taking Margaret down would be possible. Taking the contract in hand she skimmed through it, making a few mental notes on the terms and conditions. "Very well, Ms. Manager. Set up my first training, and re-debut me at your convenience. When I procure the Hardcore title belt for you, we will renegotiate this deal."

Tanosh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reluctant Return (For HawtHorne)

Post by Hawthorne22 on Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:59 am

Margaret nodded, "I hope so too, for your sake." She took a careful sip from her coffee cup. Yi seemed to be biding her time for now. Margaret was certain, though, that Yi was cool, calculating. She played the long game. She would be a tough one to control...

Margaret gave Yi a genuine, but not friendly, smile as she agreed to the terms. "Excellent." Margaret handed Yi a business card. "That's my contact information. I will your new trainer get in touch with you sometime tomorrow." Margaret pursed her lips, "She is... a little crass. Unorthodox... but terribly good at what she does." Margaret continued, "You will hear of your match bookings through the usual channels... We may have to discuss rebranding, but... if I need to speak with you about it, you will hear from me." Margaret began to gather up her various folders. "Now, I expect you to win the crowd's love. Make ratings. Make money. Do as you are told. Do all of these and you will find I can be quite easy to work for. Now, if that will be all..." Margaret trailed off, allowing Yi to interject.

Hawthorne22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top