Latest topics» Hardcore match. Marissa vs Vritra. No holds barred.
by shanecawf Today at 2:08 am
» Zarya the Iron Soldier vs Linda Halloween
by anime_hentaifighter Today at 2:05 am
» Eirina Makishima vs. Killer King: No Hold Barred
by KillerV Today at 2:05 am
» The amazon vs the Mongolian
by anime_hentaifighter Today at 2:04 am
» Gwen vs. Danika II Ladder Match
by anime_hentaifighter Today at 2:03 am
Who is online?In total there are 62 users online :: 19 Registered, 1 Hidden and 42 Guests :: 2 Bots
anime_hentaifighter, Bergakungen, CybeastGregarX, d_ultsch, Dokkidokkimadoka, killcarrion, KillerV, LadyX, LARIATO, LunarWolf, mnpinner, Person, RadiantKarna332, Ragdoll_Jobbers, shanecawf, Tailslover13, Teenwrestler, Vcom7418, veritech892
Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
I'm Not Going To Be Here After Tomorrow
Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:13 pm by starvalentine
I am moving house on the 28th and won't have Internet for about a week. I am not honestly sure when I will be back, having a good connection is important, so whatever happens, I hope the people I regularly talk to and RP with will continue having fun amongst yourselves.
Ok. Here it goes...
Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:40 pm by ~*M*~
Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:21 pm by JohnnyFlash
Full Name: Raiye Amikura
Alias: The Phoenix
Birth Date: April 4th, 1993
Intro: Dangerkids - Hostage
Weight: 141 lbs
Skin Color: Pale
Hair Color: Silver
Hair Length: Very Long
Eye Color: Red
Body Modifications: None
Attire: bodysuit with schoolgirl shirt knotted at the front and inner cut pants.
Languages: Japanese | English
Virtues: Confidence | Courage
Vices: Glutton | Violence
Desires: Money | Popularity for more fights | To become Hardcore Champion
Likes: Wrestling | Energy Drinks | Working out | Fighting
Dislikes: Cops | Cutesy opponents
Quirks: Usually bored | Smoking
Personality: Rather bored whenever she fights or does something else, but once she is challenged with strength, she'll get very excited!
Strategy: Use punches and heavy power slams to knock her opponent down, then use submission holds.
Favored Moves Normal/Hardcore: Clothesline | Octopus Stretch | STF | Camel Clutch
Favored Match Types: Pin fall | Submission | K.O
Style Mastery: A
Phoenix Suplex - With her opponent's back facing Raiye, it gives her an excellent opportunity to grab their arms and pin them behind their back in a double hammerlock. After keeping that hold long enough, she will lift them up by their arms and fall backwards, launching her opponent over her and down to the mat.
Phoenix Breaker - Holding her opponent a torture rack, she will bend them across her shoulder as long as possible. When she is starting to weaken from her own hold, she will bring her hands down to the back of her opponent's and left leg, lifting them up and in a Gorilla Press before dropping them down and slamming them gut first down onto her stretched knee.
- During the years she had fought for the federation, she met a lot of rivals. One Particular was Sarah Gatt, someone whom she had met outside the AFW and had a bar fight with. It was a hard fight but both came out thoroughly satisfied, despite how rough they were. She found in Sarah a person she could actually ally herself with, someone who she could fight with her hearts content. She also joined a violent faction within the federation that promised her plenty of matches and money for her to enjoy and it was fulfilled with the way things had been going on for her.
- After only a month of fighting there, she was able to afford a small apartment of her own, the now proud twenty year old finally had a place for herself. She only bought the basic amount of furniture, mainly a bed so she could rest up. Within the next months she had made enough to properly lay her apartment out and actually have time to learn how to cook, which allowed her to buy much cheaper things to prepare food with instead of buying the direct meal. She also took some extra wrestling classes, both from experts but also asking information from allies to use more holds to actually make her a wrestler.
- Though she had almost no experience in the terms of sexual and sensual nature, she actually had a crush on another wrestler, who was another woman! She spend time with that woman outside the federation and actually started to enjoy life now that she had a direction to sustain it. With a career, an apartment and plenty of experience she was building up from both wrestling and life itself, it could not go wrong anymore. The years she was spending in AFW actually made her learn a bit more self tolerance towards people that would normally get a punch before they would be able to say more than three words.
- While Raiye had almost completely forgotten about her juvenile past, the police did not. Raiye had gotten drunk after winning a big match in the AFW and on her way home, she found a group of teenagers that threatened to rob her. Raiye thought it was her lucky day when she began to beat the crap out of them and rob them, but that was exactly when the police came by. They didn't see the three teenagers as the criminals, but rather Raiye! She didn't really have a chance to explain what had happened as she was tackled to the ground and cuffed. She protested with some swearing words cause she didn't really know how else to deal with them and was locked in jail to await the final word.
- After a night of spending in jail with no chance of calling her friends, she was called out and told that she had a long list of violations. She had the option to pay a very large amount of money to clear herself from these things, or spend half a year in jail. Unfortunately she had no money left after buying a much larger apartment, which forced her to spend the next month in jail. It wasn't all that bad though. Because she was a powerful wrestler, she was known by some of the inmates and the person she was paired up with was a rather old woman who was apparently a mother to the many girls here. At first she cared very little for her lectures, but ultimately that woman struck a cord when it was about a similar history another inmate had who had died trying to escape.
- She didn't call anyone during the time she was in jail, mainly because it was not necessary to. She took the time to get to know the old lady that resided within her cell, taking the life lessons of calm and patience from her because she did not want to end her life when it had just begun to flourish. Life inside the prison wasn't really that bad after a while, the guards seemed to know her as the wrestler of AFW, just like some inmates and the mood seemed to have lightened with Raiye around. She learned that life was not all about fighting, and excitement from just doing wrong things was what would end up here again for a much longer period. She learned a lot more during the last month until she was released from prison. She bid her former inmate and others good bye and would head back to see if she could get accepted back into the AFW, though this time she was going to be a lot less stupid..
Main Quote: Try not to bore me.
Last edited by Cirno on Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:52 pm; edited 18 times in total
- Posts : 10755
Join date : 2008-04-26
Age : 29
Location : Earth
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum