Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 32 users online :: 13 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests :: 2 Bots

321Shazam, anime_hentaifighter, Deus001, Harrier, k0hryuu, LARIATO, LunarWolf, Mystery Dragon, OmegaVan0, Scarf, Silentcoins, Vcom7418, wrestleryu

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Minerva Larsen

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
???

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Looking for Friction matches!

Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:07 am by tehbohemian

Hey everybody just posting a notice I have 2 wrestlers that could use some love!

Shinobu just got out of her match and I'm looking for some wins or losses to add to her record, she is a serious fighter and is looking for more straight forward fights, she could be a good match up against other "martial artist" type characters looking for a challenge or she could stand up to a violent heel, anything works.

Sonic is also up for matches, people familiar with Ring Dream or Wrestle Angels should …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 3

Inconsistent posting

Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:53 pm by RJD

I have stuff coming up in the next couple of weeks and will not be able to post anywhere near as often as usual/before. To be honest this has already been showing it's effects lately but it will do so even more from now on. I'll prioritise my Avalanche match and multi character matches but other than that I'll respond probably once every few days, I'll try not to leave anyone hanging though.

Comments: 4

Finalls

Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:49 pm by xalex

So i tried to say to as many people as i could per pm.... but i will put it up here as well just to get sure that i get all....

my finalls are around the corner.... and this means something... my free time will be cut shrot... really short...

and unluckily my afw time will be cut down extremly...

so i say sorry to everyone i have a match with right now but in the next time i will be slow as fuck

i try to get back as fast as i can^^ i still will be online on trillian or here so if …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

The Bond that never breaks

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Bond that never breaks

Post by Cirno on Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:22 pm

Sindel did not relent on her newfound assault, moving forward and jumping off both feet, her target was Lucy's exposed stomach. She wanted to make this girl feel more pain then she had ever felt before. She didn't even aknowledge that Lucy was her opponent anymore. She aimed to crash into Lucy's stomach with both knees aimed for it.

Hug to see the full roster.

Cirno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf on Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:36 pm

Lucy looked up at the ceiling for a moment as she looked to find her teacher, but that was when she saw Sindel, she was nearly blind with rage it seemed as she jumped up and then came the pain, Lucy's mouth shot open and her eyes widened in pain as Sindel's knees came crashing down onto her stomach and caused a bit of spittle to fly out from her gut, she really hadn't prepared for this and her mind went blank for a moment, the pain causing Lucy to black out if only for a second.

But a second seemed to be enough, Time for us to play the voice ringed through Lucy's head as she got a crude smile on her face.

For more info check here:
The Locker Room

LunarWolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno on Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:58 pm

Sindel didn't relent, she just continued to attack once she was ontop of Lucy, she shifted her knees from the girl's stomach and straddle it instead, bringing her hands into tight fists and got herself ready for a barrage, not even caring about the smile on Lucy's face because she didn't even see Lucy anymore, blinded on the rage she had in her, she started to try and slam punch after punch into the girl's face.

Cirno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf on Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:03 pm

Lucy was about to try and bring her arms up and protect her face but something stopped her, she couldn't move her hands and before long Sindel's fists began to rain down on Lucy's head, Lucy was right now being battered by her teacher who were fueled with rage and Lucy was doing nothing to stop it, the voice in her head began to speak again, Good Good...hurt her, make her cry and fell like she has no one in this world....then she will come to us and give in to us

The Locker Room

LunarWolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno on Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:32 pm

After a while of doing that, she suddenly stopped. Her bright orange eyes stared down at Lucy's face who she had been pounding in for quite a while. She brought her fists to either sides of Lucy's face, eyes widening slightly when her rage started to die down not that she didn't continue her assault anymore. " ...L-Lucy..? " She said with a soft, stuttering voice, noticing that she had been attacking Lucy, suddenly tearing up as she brought one hand to the girl's cheek to stroke it softly. " W-What was I doing...? "

Cirno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf on Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:18 pm

Lucy's eyes teared up as she looked up at Sindel, she had come back at the moment Sindel called her name, fear covered her face as her teach moved down closer to her and stroked her cheek, Lucy trembled at the contact and shied from Sindel touch, her lips quivered and hurt from where it had cracked, a small cut here and there as her face was red from the punishment she had taken, skin had cracked a little on her forehead and she had gotten a nosebleed, her eye fluttered a bit as she tried to not let Sindel touch her anymore.

The Locker Room

LunarWolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno on Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:29 am

" Lucy.. " She said with a soft, pained voice as the girl practically covered from her touch, causing her to move off Lucy and stands up, starting to step away from the girl and holding the side of her own head. " I'm sorry..! I'm so sorry! " She cried out as she gave Lucy her space. She wasn't sure how to even explain herself now, Why did that anger came back so quickly just because Lucy did something she hadn't expected her to.

Cirno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf on Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:46 pm

Lucy quivered and covered from Sindel's touch, she was scared...of Sindel perhaps, maybe something else, but nevertheless as Sindel moved up from her, Lucy rolled herself up into fetal position and covered her head with her arms as she shook and quivered with her entire body, shivering from fear and pain, the little demon began to sob, she had never thought that Sindel would try and hurt her like that, she never had before and the fact that Sindel had almost tried beating her face bloody had shaken her quite a bit.

The Locker Room

LunarWolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno on Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:17 pm

Sindel began to move back towards Lucy, watching the girl in a curled up state. Once she was close enough, did the white haired girl drop down on her knees and look down at with teary eyes at the little demon. " Lucy.. I'm so sorry.. I...I couldn't even think straight after you swipe at my eyes.. It felt like I was facing her again.. " She spoke while her hands tightly clutched the sides of her head. Why did she attack Lucy like that? She felt like all the resting and meditating she had done, was now practically worthless.

Cirno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf on Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:50 pm

Lucy looked up a little at Sindel as she she heard her speak, but right after she went back into the ball and shiver in fear and pain, suddenly the world once again felt cold to Lucy as she felt alone yet again, she didn't know what to do or how to handle anything, if she couldn't turn to Sindel then who could she turn to, " I...I..." Lucy let out as she didn't know what to say or anything.

That's good...fear her...she doesn't want you...why would she want you....no one wants you...all they want it so destroy you and cast you aside

The Locker Room

LunarWolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:05 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top