Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 127 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 127 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Dante Vs Iris (Best 2 out of 3 submission match, COMPLETE)

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Dante Vs Iris (Best 2 out of 3 submission match, COMPLETE) - Page 6 Empty Re: Dante Vs Iris (Best 2 out of 3 submission match)

Post by KillerV Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:47 pm

Iris got Dante in her submission hold, doing her best to try to get him to tap out or yelling give up, one way or another.

"Come on Dante, I dont wanna hurt yoooooHHHHH!"

While Iris was pulling onto his arm and twisting his body, she felt like her butt was grabbed or something which it surprised her and lost her balance as she accidentally fling herself in front of him and down on the mat facing up. "Ugh!"

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Dante Vs Iris (Best 2 out of 3 submission match, COMPLETE) - Page 6 Empty Re: Dante Vs Iris (Best 2 out of 3 submission match)

Post by TiefBlau Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:58 pm

"B-but I ...don't want ti give up! I----" Dante would let out before he would feel his hand grab something soft, covered by her silk outfit. His face would turn red as he realized where he grabbed, but it would seem like it got him out if the hold and got Iris on the ground.

He would let out a breath before trying to follow her to the ground in front of him. He would quickly try to get the girl ti turn over onto her front, attempting to sling her leg in position with his before attempting to pull her arm behind his, trying to lock her chin in his hands, trying to get her into his finisher, a modified STF, The Sunderland Stretch.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:05 pm

Iris was shocked that Dante touches her butt and tossing her over him and down on the mat, she grunt from the landed and moan a bit from the pain, just about to came to she felt her body turned over facing down with her leg getting trapped with his before laying on top of her, pulling onto her arm behind his and follow up with his hands under her chin, stretching her out in his submission hold which shes guessing its his finisher.

"Ahhhhh!" She couldnt get out pretty much at all, she uses her free hand to try pry on his hands from her chin, closing her eyes as she never felt such a painful submission hold before. "I-is this your... owww... finisher?!"

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:26 pm

"Heh...yeah..it is."Dante would let out as he held the girl in the submission, pulling back but trying not to hurt her too much. "Yeah...I try to perfect it.."he would continue, keeping the pressure on Iris, making sure to keep his balance as he would begin to feel the girl begin to struggle.

"Ah...Iris im... sorry about...h...how I...got out of that submission I uh...d...didn't mean to grab you there"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:29 pm

Iris hears his words and show sign of her smile even tho shes in his painful submission hold, she says. "I-its ok Dante, you're a sweet guy mmmm.... " Not before long as the pressure of his submission hold press onto her, she decided to raise her free hand and tap out, she couldnt break out of the hold and give up the third round, allowing Dante to get his victory.

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:40 pm

Dante would nod his head a bit at her words, though still feeling bad about it, thinking of it as a cheap way to have done it. Though as Iris tapped out on the mat, his heart would jump a bit as the bell would ring, his music playing soon after.

Dante would quickly release Iris and rise to his feet as the crowd cheered loudly for his victory. He would get to his feet, smiling at the crowd before looking down at Iris. With a warm smile, he would hold his hand out, offering to help the girl out. "You did great..I..hope we can meet again, have another match."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:45 pm

Dante releases his hold off of her after the bell rings, it did disappointed to her that she didnt get the win but at least she have fun with him, she looks up to him and see his sweet warm smile, she kind of blushed from his innocent looks and accepted his hand to help her up, she nodded but looks to side, afraid to show her blushing and says. "I-I would love... I mean! LIKE to have another match with you Dante" Her heart skip a beat when accidentally says 'love' but he was much younger than her, she couldnt be thinking like that, hes just a sweet young innocent man, she thinks it wont work out somehow.

Back to top Go down

Dante Vs Iris (Best 2 out of 3 submission match, COMPLETE) - Page 6 Empty Re: Dante Vs Iris (Best 2 out of 3 submission match, COMPLETE)

Post by TiefBlau Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:11 am

As Dante helped Iris up, he would keep the warm smile on his face, though he would be slightly confused at her gestures ans blushing. He would hear her words, causing him to tilt his head slightly.

"Is...there something on your mind??" He would say, truly confused at her actions.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Dante Vs Iris (Best 2 out of 3 submission match, COMPLETE) - Page 6 Empty Re: Dante Vs Iris (Best 2 out of 3 submission match, COMPLETE)

Post by KillerV Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:15 am

Iris hears Dante words as she blushed some more, she looks down to avoid looking at his eyes and says. "Oh n-nothing Dante, lets have a rematch another time k?! Bye!" She tries to leave the ring without looking at his face so she doesnt show him her blushing face.

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:20 am

"W-wait a minute h-hold on!"Dante would let out, reaching out for her and trying to grab her by the wrist to pull her back, her blushing face saying differently than her actions. "There...has to be something...y-you're acting different ever since ...I...well the scissor hold."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next