by hunter of speed Today at 3:37 pm

» Alisson "Blanc" Miller - the lucky white rabbit
by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 153 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 149 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion, Old_Man_Tai, Simone, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Dante Vs Iris (Best 2 out of 3 submission match, COMPLETE)

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Dante Vs Iris (Best 2 out of 3 submission match, COMPLETE) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dante Vs Iris (Best 2 out of 3 submission match)

Post by KillerV Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:53 pm

"This is my Sexy Pose.... love it?"

She applied pretty much the Cobra Twist version of hers except using her sex appeal, sexy voice and flirty ways to make her male opponent to submit to her, she continues to stretch him out in her submission hold, with her free hand thats under his chin,s he slowly place her soft hand and rubbing it down from his chest and to his abs to feel how strong and hard it is, she didnt go down that far since she didnt want him to get too embarrass, teasing him as she crubs his strong chest and abs.

"Would you please.... give up for me~?"

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Dante Vs Iris (Best 2 out of 3 submission match, COMPLETE) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dante Vs Iris (Best 2 out of 3 submission match)

Post by TiefBlau Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:46 am

"Gh..n-not when I'm..trapped in it." Dante would say in response, still quite flustered by her question from earlier. He was feeling quite a bit of pressure from the girl's hold as well, really stretching him apart before she would begin to run her hand down his chest, making him even more worked up as his face was quite a bit red.

"But...I can't do that..I-I cant..just...give you a win.." He would say, fighting the rising temptation that just kept building up in him more and more to do whatever the girl asked of him.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:51 am

"Aww why not Dante, dont you love me?"

Iris kept teasing him as he pulls on his body a little bit, stretching him out some more with her Sexy Pose submission, he been trying to refuse to let her win this round, so she decided to rub his chest and abs some more, sliding her nylon stockings covered leg over his to rub it to make him feel more unconfortable as well rubbing her soft chest against his back while she tries to strain his body of her version Cobra Twist, still trying to get him to give up so she doesnt have to work on him too much this round.

She lean her head closer to his face, her soft lips closer to his ear and she gentle blow into it and says in a very cute voice. "Please Dante~ Give up~"

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:56 am

"L-love you?? I-I.." Dante would let out, quite flustered by her question as she would continue to rub up against him, even moreso. With the intense pressure that was put on his arm and back, doubled with the girl rubbing his abs and chest, rubbing her leg up against his leg, and pressing her breasts against his back, Dante found himself in quite the predicament, his body barely able to move let alone fight back in the position that the girl had captured him in.

Feeling the girl's breath on his ear as she moved her face closer into him, saying those words that she did, Dante was at his limit. "Aah..I..O-okay...I..I give.." Dante would say, caving from the girl's teasing and submission hold as she had convinced him to give up the first fall to her.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:04 am

Iris smiled when Dante giving up the first round for her, she peck him on the cheek and says. "Thank you Dante~" Releasing him from her Sexy Pose and standing behind him to take a look, she does feel bad but she had to do it to keep her at the top. Slowly she turns around and walks over to her corner, swaying her hips side by side before stopping in front of the turnbuckle.

Iris turned around and placing her arms over the top ropes and rest her body, she smiles at Dante as she wait for him to get ready for Round 2. "I hope you let me win this round Dante~" Teasing him a bit more for her flirty fun.

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:10 am

"Ah.." Dante would simply let out as he felt the girl's peck on his cheek and her thanks before she would release him from the hold, stepping back to her corner. Dante would fall to his knee slightly, trying to shake off the blush on his face from the way Iris was treating him for the duration of the match so far.

He would let out a little groan before getting to his feet, turning to look at the girl as he heard her words."N..no way. I definitely can't let you win this round Iris, sorry." He would let out, trying to stop his temptations as much as he could as he would bring his arms up. The ref girl would call for the second round to begin and Dante would charge at the girl, attempting to connect with a corner tackle as she stood there, aiming to try and hit her in her gut with his shoulder and arm.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:17 am

Iris see him blushing still and refuse to give up to her for the second round, she smiles and says. "Why not sweet Dante, dont you want.... Oufff!" Her words was cut off right when Dante suddenly rushes her right after the bell and slamming her into the corner, her back bounces a little before his shoulder planted into her stomach, she double over onto his back, surely he can feel her soft breasts resting right on it. She was suprise that he caught her off guard so easily, but also she didnt do much damage to him in round 1 so its pretty much round 2 is at a fresh start.

"Ouuuuugh.... D-Dante...... mmmm..... "

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:29 am

Dante would hear the girl begin talking, but would try to block it out, figuring that she would tease him more, getting him to do what she wanted. He knew if the girl really tried she would be able to get to him again and he needed to make sure that he didn't let her do anything that would tempt him to the point where he would succumb to her for another round.

He would feel her soft breasts press against his back after he slammed her into the corner, blushing slightly as he would hear her words. Even with the move done to her, her voice felt alluring especially with the way she said his name and let out her groan. He would click his tongue, trying to ignore it the best he could as he would step away from her a bit, trying to push her up and against the corner.

As he did that, he would attempt to reach out for her and pull her out, trying to wrap his arm around her head and get her into a front facelock.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:40 am

She tries to allure him some more with her sweet sexy voice of hers but it works just a little bit, Dante was trying to be strong and he indeed proves it and trying to resist her temptations. He pull himself out of the corner after pushes her up against the turnbuckle before he pulls her out of the corner and getting her head tucked in his arm for the Front Facelock.

"N-no! Dante~!"

Iris begging him as her head tucked under his arm, her hands tapping on his strong sides, tapping her feet to the mat as she wanted to get out of this, she wiggles around as this move worries her, he can pull off anything with her in it, she tries again to control his cute emotions with her voice and touches. "Dante, please dont do it~" Her soft hands rubbing his sides, feelin his strong body and hope to make him feel more uncomfortable and blushed by her touches.

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:51 am

As Dante pulled Iris away from the corner, locking her in the front facelock, he would clench his teeth slightly as he heard her begin to beg with him, making him feel quite bad about thinking of performing a move to follow up on this. "B-but..Iris I.." Dante would let out before he would hear her next words, really driving it in as she would start to rub his sides a bit.

"Gh.." Dante would let out, his blush growing slightly as he hesitated to follow up on what he was doing. He would keep her in the facelock, though his grip loosening slightly without him even noticing as the girl would rub his sides with her soft hands.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Dante Vs Iris (Best 2 out of 3 submission match, COMPLETE) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dante Vs Iris (Best 2 out of 3 submission match, COMPLETE)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next