Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 90 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 89 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Kent Quick vs. Songbird

2 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Kent Quick vs. Songbird - Page 8 Empty Re: Kent Quick vs. Songbird

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:39 pm

Songbird saw that her moves had worked, she would stand up from the turnbuckle and rub her back a little. When Kent asked her if her previous move was a trick, she replied, "Oh, don't think of it like a trick...more like an attack from my back pocket. I got plenty more since YOU changed the type of match remember?"

But then she said, "Anyway, I'll let you rest yourself out, you look like you need it...bad." Songbird would then walk alongside the side of Kent who's hand was still on his crotch to try and get some time to rest for her back. Hopefully, Kent won't do anything to get her again.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:59 pm

Kent does remember the rules changed to No Holds Barred to make it even rougher for the match they're in. "Ughh... damn girl tsk.... grrrr...."

He slowly moving toward to the turnbuckle to rest his back against it only up to the second turnbuckle, thankfully that Songbird didnt go to take advantage of him but he were in her shoes he would press on and attack. Keep on clutching his crotch and stares at her in anger, he will be her soon, knowing her back is soft and tenderize, one he gets her in another back breaking move, she'll crack.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:41 pm

Songbird would breathe heavily as she would sit against her side on the turnbuckle and stretch out her arms and legs to make herself more comfortable to fight. She especially had to rest her back since it was the one that hurt the most from Kent. She knew that if one more brutal hit fell upon her back, she'll surely be sent to the hospital

After a few minutes, she would get back up and start walking to meet up with Kent again. Once she reached the middle, she would get into her fighting stance and wait for the guy to make his move.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:48 pm

Luckily Songbird rested up as time for him to recover from getting his face punched in and his crotch getting kicked hard, breathing a bit heavily as this match was pretty rough for the both of us, his strong body is sweating quite a bit from this match and slowly moving up against the turnbuckle to get to his feet, his crotch still sort and his face stings but he thinks he's ready to go.

"Alright Songbird.... Im ready to win this....." Moving towards her but keeping his distance, hands up while checking her out, swallowing hard that he needs to beat her and win. "Come on..... show me what you got!" Trying to provoke her to come at him somehow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:21 am

Songbird watched Kent as he got up from his side of the ring and moved toward her. However, she could see that he was still hurting after the recent attacks she had given him. She would've finished him off earlier, but she still was a bit of a goody two shoes and didn't want to disgrace what she stood for before Kent changed the type of match.

Hearing Kent's declaration of wanting to win, Songbird would reply, "Glad to hear that. May the best fighter win." With that, she would lock her own hands with Kent's and go for a test of strength.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:31 am

Both Kent and Songbird were ready to go, his face and crotch really hurt while Songbird back is in pain. They looked at each other and this move could change the match to either one of them.

When both Songbird and Kent locked up to test of strength, he tries to use his strength to get his arms down around her slender waist to tilt a whirl to lift her up and slam her back right over his knee, draping her back into his first set of his finish- Triple Breaker. "Here we go!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:01 am

Songbird continued to try and hold her ground in the test of strength. Suddenly, she felt Kent going to try and wrap his arms around her waist and would smile mischievously in thinking, "Oh, going to break my back again eh? Well, guess what? I got something special for ya."

As the guy went for her waist, she would attempt to bend low and jump to aim the top of her head to hit Kent by the chin to try and get him distracted and release her if he already got a hold of him. If this worked, she would even try to put his head under her armpit to fall back and drive his head to the mat.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:18 am

Kent went up close to her and hope to slam her back over his knee to set up his finisher but unfortunately she was prepare, she give him a headbutt right under his jaw, snapping his head back and releasing the hold of her. "Gahhh!"

He then feels his head getting pulled down to tuck under her arm and knowing the best quickest yet painful move to pull, he went to try to stop her with his arm swinging up between her legs to uppercut to her crotch once again, if it connects before she pulls it off, he goes to lift her up behind their legs to slam her down back first on the mat into a Spinebuster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:30 pm

Songbird was prepared to slam Kent's head onto the mat, but Kent would surprise her with a hit below the belt. The pain was very intense to Songbird, but she would try to hold her breath and finish her move before the guy could get a chance to lift her up. She has gone too far in this match to stop, this match is going to end now.

But if Kent succeeded in the spinebuster, she would try to kick him in the stomach at the end to push him off.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:39 pm

Kent manage to swing his arm up between his opponent Songbird's crotch but it didnt stop her from pulling his head back to driven down onto the mat into a DDT. "NGHHH!"

His head bounces off the mat before rolling to the side, reaching for his head in pain, he hope she stay down from the low blow while he recover from the DDT but after few second roll by, he slowly pushes himself up on his feet, holding his head feelin a bit dazed. "D-damn.... still have.... energy dont you.... ngh....."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next