Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 81 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Kent Quick vs. Songbird

2 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Kent Quick vs. Songbird - Page 3 Empty Re: Kent Quick vs. Songbird

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:14 am

Songbird started to sweat a little as she stepped back and watch Kent get a little more upset standing up. "Hey, I said I was-" She couldn't finish her sentence as her opponent lunged at her to give a hard clothesline to her chest. "AAAAHH!" she screamed as she fell backwards and felt the pain going into her chest and to the rest of her body.

She would moan as she tried to suck in the pain and quickly get up before Kent can get a hold of her. Putting one eyebrow up, she would say, "And I guess THAT is another reason you can't keep a girl. Well, don't keep THIS girl waiting for long. I love a boy who plays rough." She added a smile as she said this.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:25 am

Kent manage to knock the girl down with a hard clothesline but she didnt stay down for long and she says something and coupole of words clicks in his mind. "You love 'boy' who plays 'rough'?" Showing his smile that he do want this girl to be his but only just to have fun with her in his own ways.

His crotch still hurts but willing to press on to keep this girl down somehow, He moves in close to her and hopefully he gets close enough, he tries to reach for the back of her head to pull her close to him, quickly ram his knee up to her stomach repeatedly to sore her stomach and double her over.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:06 am

Songbird would put her fighting stance again as Kent would move forward to her. "You heard me right, sweetie. So don't hold back on anything." She smirked as both fighters faced each other. Knowing that this guy wouldn't hold back on fighting a girl, she has to be aware of his speed and strength in his attacks.

As soon as she was close enough and before he can attack, she would attempt to give him a back hand slap to his cheek before a punch to the opposite side of his face. If this worked, she would even add an uppercut before going on defense.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:16 am

Kent hears her words as he smiles that he couldnt wait to get her, to have her for his own. He rushes at her as she tries to grab her head but she intercept it with her hard backslap across his face. "Ugh!" His head snaps to the side and she follow up with a punch to the other side of his face, but he ducks under it and getting behind her, quickly getting her legs to spread apart a bit so his leg drape over hers, pulling her arm behind her as he use his arm to lock it behind her, his free hand placing on her hip to stretch and twist her body in a Cobra Twist. "If you want it rough, ugh damn my face... how about we ask the ref to make this NHB?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:23 pm

Songbird was surprised when Kent ducked under her second punch and it lead up to putting her in a Cobra Twist. "NNNGH!" cried out she as her body felt pain going on in different ways. She even felt one of her arms pulled behind her and cringed when she knew she couldn't punch him from the back.

Songbird then looked a little confused at Kent's request. "Wait, NHB? I thought you were going to tell him that should be 'No Holds Barred'." Realizing that she still had one free arm below and that Kent was still feeling pain in his face, she would attempt to use that free arm to give a massive punch to the face to try and make him let go.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:31 pm

He asked her for a NHB, which it is pretty much short for No Holds Barred, while he have Songbird in his Cobra Twist, she was confused from his request and reply her words before smack him in the face with her hard punch. "UGH!"

Kent still holding to her in the Cobra Twist, shaking his head and turn slowly, can see tiny bit of blood coming down from his nose and yell at the ref, "Hey! Make this No Holds Barred! See what this bitch did to me?!" Furious that Songbird cause Kent to bleed, even a little, from the punch, he twisted her body some more to add more pain to her body, with his free hand, he use to punch her across her pretty cheek to see how she likes it. "Hurgh! Hurgh! HURGH!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:22 am

"NNNNGH!' cried out Songbird as she cringed in pain a lot more and would look at the ref to see what the decision was. The ref though seemed to smile and giggle a little when seeing a guy get beaten up by a girl, so it was pretty hard to tell. Unfortunately, she couldn't see the ref for long once Kent started to punch her in the face. She cried out in pain after every hit and she wanted to find a way for him to let go.

Then she came up with a crazy idea: As soon as Kent landed another punch, she would attempt to grab that wrist to twist it. If she did, she would try to quickly lean forward a little and throw herself and Kent backwards to hit the mat hard. Hopefully, this will make him release her so they can continue fighting.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:28 am

Kent punched Songbird in the face just for what she did to his face, the ref didnt make a clear desicions, he yelled at the ref if they can change the type of match to No Holds Barred, he wasnt paying attention while punching her in the face until he felt his wrist getting grabbed and pulling him forward that flipped him over and landing him on his back. "Ugh!"

Kent tries to get up and shakes his head from the toss that she somehow manage to pull it off, trying to get up to his feet so he could continue the match against Songbird. "Damnit!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:58 am

Songbird was relieved that her move had worked and she would try to head back to her corner before Kent could get at her again. Seeing how much she had accomplished against a strong male, she would instantly shout out with her fist raised up, "POWER TO THE WOMEN!" At that moment, the crowd (mostly the women) started to cheer, for Songbird definitely made her stand for all female fighters out there.

While waiting for Kent, she would try to stretch her body out a little bit after that Cobra Twist. She didn't want to throw in the towel now, there's still more work to be done.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:05 am

Kent slowly getting up to his feet, now he is pissed off even more but also a bit excited that he wanted that rough n tough girl Songbird, he can hear the crowd cheering, mostly the women when Songbird making a statement that women can handle against the men. He smirk while staring at her and says.

"What are you kidding me? I highly doubt it, I'll prove you wrong babe" Kent standing there at the center of the ring waiting for Songbird to come out from her corner...... if she comes out at him close enough, he would try to rush her and using his left arm to swing as hard as he could, clothesline her across the throat to send her flipping backward off the mat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next