by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 155 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 154 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Cosplayers, Vikings and Meisters : A strange encounter

3 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Cosplayers, Vikings and Meisters : A strange encounter - Page 2 Empty Re: Cosplayers, Vikings and Meisters : A strange encounter

Post by LunarWolf Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:26 am

Cecilia was kind of enjoying this so far, Lukretia didn't seem to be that bad in anyway, and she was so far quite nice, but Adrian still seemed to be a little dismissive of the woman, and the entire mansion in fact, and Cecilia didn't really get why, Adrian hadn't really talked to her about why she didn't like Lukretia or anything about that, so it wasn't like she had anything to go of at the moment, she just had to sit back and try and get her own opinion of Lukretia and this entire place.

Cecilia looked on as she saw how Adrian still wasn't liking this all, and how she didn't want to sit down or anything, " Addy, come on! sit " Cecilia said as she kinda just wanted to find out why she was really here, except the fact that she kinda wanted to meet Lukretia and well Meister, sort off and sort of she wanted to maybe get some more in put on Sarah Gatt from someone that had fought her before she had, and she figured that Akashi was the wrong person to go to, so maybe Lukretia was a better pick, the other people that had really fought Sarah and won or done good against her she didn't have any relations to in anyway. at the compliment that was thrown at her by Lukretia, Cecilia had to giggle a little, " Thank you...and sure, I could do with a stronger opponent, I mean I was pitted up against a jobber " Cecilia said with a little smile as she kinda did feel that way, and that some other people maybe felt that way as well, the fact that the interviewer had asked Brittany about it hadn't helped her with thinking that she was pitted against a jobber.

" Well, yeah you know...Adrian and me...kinda started a faction of our own...and she doesn't really know if that was allowed or if you were cool with that seeing that she is a part of the whole Meister scene, and I guess I have my own reasons for coming here, but we can talk about that after we deal with this little thing " Cecilia said as she basically explained the entire situation very bluntly to Lukretia, and might have ruined Adrian plan a bit.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Cosplayers, Vikings and Meisters : A strange encounter - Page 2 Empty Re: Cosplayers, Vikings and Meisters : A strange encounter

Post by Tatyina Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:44 am

Lukretia listened as the two of them began to speak, talking about their new faction. Lukretia was, of course, well aware of what they had been up to and had actually found it quite intriguing. She took s sip of her beer and looked to Adrian. "I have heard of your little group. I think it's quite vunderbar." She said and then raised an eyebrow. "Vat, exactly, vould you like from Meister?" She said to Adrian.

Lukretia then turned to Cecelia. "Ms. Kytes is free to do as she likes. Zis faction of yours does not go against ze vishes of Meister." She began. "I think vat you are doing vill be gut for all involved. Are you going to tell me vat you have planned or do you vant to keep it a secret?" She couldn't help but look at Cecelia with a curious smile. "Your own reasons? I vould love to hear zem as vell."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:45 pm

Adrian inwardly screamed at Cecilia Don't you know anything about negotiations dammit! Subtlety! Look it up! She'd already blown out the biggest issue in one, well at least Lukretia seemed to be fine with it. Even encouraging the two for some odd reason, all she knew about the history between Gatt and Lukretia was their match which ended in a double knockout.

"Well..." She began, confidence faltering "I was gonna ask for complete archive access. All the old matches and backstage bits on hand. So I don't have to go cycling through internet vids or get a Teevo when we want to scout opponents." She sheepishly admitted. Ever since the war started she had made a habit to do an unhealthy level of research into the different sides. A few hours after Sabre had been revealed as on the Gatt Attack's side Adrian knew about as much about her as she could, her past matches, strategies in case she had to fight her, having unrestricted archive access would make her job a lot easier, and since subtlety wasn't going to work anymore. Thanks, Cec... maybe if she was forward with her requests she'd get them.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:30 pm

Cecilia kinda smiled as she heard that Lukretia wasn't going to try and shut down their little faction, and that she kinda encouraged it as well, it was refreshing to hear really, Lukretia didn't seem to bad so far, she was kinda attractive, she was German, and she was being rather courteous and friendly towards them, and Cecilia had to admit that this whole place wasn't looking so bad really, she didn't get why Adrian seemed to hate it so much as all, and wondered if maybe she didn't get to see this place true colors yet...or if Adrian just was a crazy nut...sadly there was a lot that could point to the second reasoning.

Cecilia smiled as she had managed to piss Adrian off by being blunt and just saying what she meant, it was rather funny that it did kinda work like she wanted to, Cecilia was sitting back and relaxing a bit, taking in the nice and fancy manner, she wondered if she should have asked for a drink when she was offered one, " Ehm plan ?" Cecilia said as she wondered a bit about it, she knew what their plans were and such, but she wasn't sure if she should tell Lukretia about them, but she was blunt enough before, Cecilia listened on and didn't really say anything about their secret plans yet, but when she was asked about her reasons...Cecilia's hands went up slowly to the end of her hair, she began to finger the end of it and looked around a little, she waited a moment, before letting out a sigh, " Well...plan is to take down Gatt and help each other out kinda, just a group of friends brought together into a group is all" Cecilia told Lukretia as she then shook her head a little and went on to say, " My own reasons...I supposed it's revenge...and that kinda stuff, I actually had a little favor to ask of you...maybe " Cecilia said as she looked on at Lukretia.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:00 pm

Lukretia looked at Adrian with an amused tone. When she gave her request, she let out a soft chuckle. "Is zat all you vere after?" She asked and took a curous sip of her beer, looking away from the cosplayer. "As a member of zis comapny you are already permitted to look through ze archives." She set her mug down. "But, if zere is something else you vould like aside from match tapes und archives, I may be able to provide it..." She left that last bit ambiguous as she turned towards Cecelia to address the blonde's concerns.

"How vunderbar!" Lukretia said when Cecelia revealed her 'plan' It wasn't much of one really but it suited Lukretia's needs. These girls trying to take down Sarah would be entertaining indeed. "Revenge? Vhy vould you vant revenge?" She asked, not knowing or caring about the details of the girls' skirmishes. But she ignored that until Cecelia was ready. For now she wanted to hear what the Swede's favor might be.

"A favor? Vat could I do for you, Ms. Northman?" She asked with a curious tone.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:40 pm

"I already had access?" Adrian repeated under her breath "WHY DOES NO-ONE TELL ME THIS SHIT!" She shouted out "Seriously that's freaking twice I've asked for something that I already freaking had. UGH!" She threw up her hands in exasperation before slumping back in her chair. This seemed to be "Make Adrian look like a god damn idiot day" for all involved, and it had to be the day she had a meeting with Lukretia. "Seriously, tell people what they're getting before they sign up, lawyer speak is hard enough in English..." She grumbled to herself. She may have to do an archive binge later but still... this was embarrassing. "Well, is it just the match archives I have access to? What about roster archives. Full profiles with history and everything, for both brands past and present? Do I have that already?" She asked, at least Cecilia seemed to be getting along fine with her boss, which was kinda good. Maybe she should just shut up now and save herself any more humiliation.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:23 am

Cecilia sat back again and looked over at Adrian as she spoke to Lukretia and seemed a bit made to find that she apparently had access archives, of course anyone would have been mad to find out that the thing that they wanted to gain, they already had but didn't know of, anyone would feel like they had been robed of time, Adrian most certainly should, the hours that she had spent tracking the net for everything that she wanted had been many and perhaps to many than most wanted to count.

Cecilia however was more interested in the fact that Lukretia didn't seem to care about their plan...sort off, or well she didn't think badly of it, in fact it seemed like she was praising them for their idea and their plan when it came to their group, in fact it all made it a lot better in fact, Cecilia had to give a little smile as she heard Lukretia exclaim of what she thought of their plan, but then she asked what she might want revenge for, Cecilia began to rub the ends of her hair between her index finger and her thumb, she also kind of ground her teeth for a second or two before she calmed down, although her playing with her hair didn't stop.

She looked over at Lukretia for a second before the woman changed to subject a bit, as she asked what favor she wanted of her, and Cecilia decided to drop what ever thought she had about revenge for the moment, perhaps that would just slide by...in that case it might be for the better for it was certainly becoming a long list.

" Well, you see...I don't know how to put this really....Ufh..ehm..I heard from Adrian that you managed to bring Sarah Gatt to a draw, I haven't been told about this in great detail..but I assume that you are strong, or at least know some tricks or something, I guess...I am asking for help, or guidance of how to take Sarah down, you know one on one ?"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:57 pm

Lukretia shook her head at Adrian's outburst. She looked over the cosplay. "Ms. Kytes." She said. "It is no ones job to tell you vhat you can und cannot do und vhat you do und do not have access to. You asked und I told you. If you are upset you should be upset at yourself for not asking sooner."

Luretia then considered Adrian's next request. "Nein. You vould not have had access to zat. Basic profiles, yes but zere is restrictions to full profiles. I suppose I can give you zis kind of access.

Lukretia then turned to Cecelia and regarded her thoughtfully. When she asked her for advice on how to face Sarah, Lukretia smirked. "Vell... a lot of it has to do vith conditioning but, if you vould like, I ve could have a spar sometime. Unfortunately, I do not think zat I vould hold back."Lukretia continued to hold up her smile. "But ze best advice is to be relentless. Do not ever let up for a second und do not show mercy." Lukretia smirked a bit and grabbed her mug. "Surely you understand zis though, right?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:11 pm

Cecilia looked on a bit at Adrian, she didn't know exactly why Adrian wanted access to personal information and stuff like that, but she was sure that Adrian had her reasons, all that really mattered to Cecilia was that she would be able to get some help it seemed, as Lukretia told her that maybe they could spar sometime, Cecilia had to smirk at the woman's comment about her not being able to hold anything back.

" Hehe, wouldn't dream of it , But ! I think I might want to take you up on that spar there " Cecilia said with a smile as she looked on at Lukretia, before she shrugged a little when Lukretia told her to be relentless and ruthless, Cecilia sighed a little, " That's kinda the first thing one learns when they fight that bitch " Cecilia said with a sarcastic tone as she then waved her hands in front of her nose as if she was trying to fan away a bad smell, " Well that and the smell of sewer " Cecilia said before she let out a little laugh.

" Oh..by the way, who is really a member of Meister ? all I know is well, you and Addy over there " Cecilia asked with a curious look on her cute face.

Last edited by 2237 on Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:26 pm

Adrian was too busy sulking in her seat to respond to things that normally would be setting off all sorts of alarm bells in her head, like Cecilia sparring with Lukretia, just washed over her.

Well at least she was possibly getting something out of this whole deal

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next