by xalex Today at 9:25 am

» The Unwanted Ops vs Kate & Ele
by xalex Today at 9:11 am

» Layla Vale
by Link-mon Today at 8:36 am

» Ally "Cat" Reish vs Shalana zebs
by kiranar Today at 8:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 27 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests :: 2 Bots

Kelsea, Link-mon, wrestleryu, xalex

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Looking for anything!

Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:18 am by tehbohemian

Hey!! I'm Bohemian! I'm uhhhh new here! I've already debuted all 3 of my characters and wanted to know if you would want to include them in any storylines or start any new ones with them!

Shinobu won her debut match and is locked in a feud with Sandy White... so she is kinda tied up match wise but i'd be cool for any RPs with her

Sonic lost her debut... pretty badly... and even lost her crown! So she is up for a match or gym session or anything really! She is a much morr light hearted …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Got some people open for matches

Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:37 pm by TheEditor1023

Hey guys, got some people I need matches for, if you're interested in any of them, let me know!

Remy 7000 (Yet to debut)

"Beautiful" Jack Kendrick (Yet to debut)

Ricardo Keyes

Nathan Parker

Comments: 3

Taking a short break

Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:12 am by Amber Fey

Hey, I just wanted to give a quick heads up my next few days are supper busy, so I just wanted to say that I can't post until Thurday night, at which point i will do all my post, but I feel obligated to make my PPV match the number one priority. Just wanted to give a quick heads up.

Comments: 2

Toy Dragon vs Toy Demon (For Lunarwolf)

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Toy Dragon vs Toy Demon (For Lunarwolf)

Post by d_ultsch on Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:46 am

Lynwen yelped as she felt Lucy's hands intwine themselves in her hair and soon Lynwen's head began to bounce off of the mat repeatedly as Lucy began her attack "Ow, ow, ow stop that your giving me a headache" Lynwen said as she hand slipped from Lucy's top and fell onto the mat as Lynwen started to fell real bad and all her resistance stopped after a few bounces against the mat.

The Den

d_ultsch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf on Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:41 pm

Lucy smirked down at Lynwen as the banging the back of the girls head down against the mat seemed to work rather well and that was all fun for Lucy as she soon stopped after Lynwen's hands slipped down onto the mat, " aww..did we hurt the widdle dwagon" Lucy said mockingly as she would attempt and grab a hold of one of Lynwen's arms and slip in under it so that the arm would lie across her body and her legs would lie over Lynwen's chest, if that worked she would grab a hold of Lywen's wrist and snag the arm up with her legs as she pushed down on the girls chest.

Lucy attempted to lock the girls arm into a arm bar and wrench and torture her a little just for fun.

For more info check here:
The Locker Room

LunarWolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch on Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:14 am

Lynwen was nearly out of it as her head pounded like someone was hitting it with a hammer repeatedly and all Lynwen could do was groan in pain as Lucy applied the painful armbar which snapped her out of her stunned state but only for a second as the pain in her head was replaced by the pain in her arm "Ow, ow, ow let go" Lynwen said as she squirmed in pain while trying to punch Lucy's legs to free herself.

The Den

d_ultsch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf on Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:20 am

Lucy glared down at Lynwen as she wrenched on the girls arm, doing her best to hurt the girl as much as she could at the moment and try to keep applying pressure to the girls arm as she was working to hurt the girl, when Lywen cried out in pain, Lucy smirked, " What are we doing to the little dragon...hurting her ? good!" Lucy said as she licked her lips before she released a pained grunt as Lynwen punched her leg, " Gh..Dwagon shwouldn't stwuggle " Lucy said as she made fun of Lywen and tried to keep up the hold as long as she could.

The Locker Room

LunarWolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch on Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:40 am

Lynwen continued to struggle and punch at Lucy's legs as she cried out in pain "Don't make fun of me" Lynwen said as a tear fromed in her eye but whether it was from the pain Lucy was inflicted or the fact that she was making fin of her only Lynwen knew. "You can't beat a dragon and i'm going to beat you" Lynwen continued to cry out as she punched her hardest at Lucy's leg as her trapped arm was really starting to hurt.

The Den

d_ultsch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf on Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:48 am

Lucy had finally had enough of Lynwen's punching as it didn't take long before she had gotten a big red mark on her leg from the Toy dragon's continous punching and it forced Lucy to let go of Lynwen and start rolling off the girl and away to get up to her feet, Slowly and with a bit of a twitch in her hurt leg, it didn't feel very nice to move up but she moved around a little with the leg and foot once up and it seemed okay, " Like hell you are, You are to weak to beat us " Lucy said with a smirk on her lips.

The Locker Room

LunarWolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch on Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:48 am

As soon as Lucy let go of Lynwen, Lynwen rolled away and tried to hide in a large pile of stuffed animals "You're crazy" Lynwen said as she tried to regain her bearings "I'll beat you, just you wait until my head stops pounding" Lynwen said before trying to crawl towards another pile of toys so she could get to her stuffed dragon thinking that when she found it she could regain her confidence.

The Den

d_ultsch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf on Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:15 am

Lucy looked on in confusion as she heard the girl start talking like she did, completely lost for the moment as she dove through the stuffed animal piles, Lucy shook her head a little and began to regain herself form the other side of her, she fell down onto her butt and then opened her eyes again, holding her head before she looked around a bit, completely confused, not sure what had happened at all, she then blushed widely as she remembered what kind of match she was in, she moved up to her feet and walked around a little in the ring, before she stepped on something.

A little stuffed Dragon, " Huh ??...ehm.." Lucy let out as she went down and picked it up, " T-this i-i-i-is so s-s-s-s-stupid " Lucy said as it was as if steam was going to start to fly out of her head, that was how red she was at this moment.

The Locker Room

LunarWolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch on Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:53 am

Lynwen stopped her crawling suddenly when she saw Lucy pick up the stuffed dragon and suddenly Lynwen's eyes widened and she launched herself at Lucy in an attempt to try and spear Lucy to the ground "DON'T TOUCH MY DRAGON" Lynwen would then suddenly start to slap Lucy repeatedly across the face "DON"T TOUCH MY DRAGON" Lynwen screamed out again before ending her onslaught with a headbutt.

The Den

d_ultsch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf on Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:50 am

Lucy jumped up a little as she heard a scream and she threw the stuffed Dragon at the girl that was running at her, trying to hit her in the face with it perhaps, it was just a reflex, but if the girl dodge or if it didn't stop her then Lywen would spear Lucy in the gut and knock her back down into a pule of stuffed animals, before she would smack Lucy's head back and forth with those slaps, and then headbutt Lucy hard on her head causing the little demon to groan out in pain.

The Locker Room

LunarWolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:03 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top