by Yori Today at 8:49 pm

» alice "noir" Rodrigues - the lucky black bunny
by hunter of speed Today at 5:37 pm

» Alisson "Blanc" Miller - the lucky white rabbit
by hunter of speed Today at 5:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 3:38 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 140 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 138 Guests :: 3 Bots

Blue_Snakie, ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Time to go to war: First battlefield setup

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Time to go to war: First battlefield setup Empty Time to go to war: First battlefield setup

Post by LunarWolf Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:11 am

Cecilia was standing in the middle of the ring, with her hand holding her contract that she earned in her ppv match against Brittany, she had gained the contract to the Hardcore title, but there was no champion...there was only a number one contender, and to be honest...Cecilia had no idea who it was, she hadn't really kept her eyes open for the Hardcore title or what it was going through as of late, and without knowing who the number one contender was, Cecilia didn't really have any one to challenge.

Time to go to war: First battlefield setup 766416-3O01VN6.jpeg
She held a microphone in her other hand, The Queen of the North looked as beautiful yet strong as ever, she was wearing a red halter tank top, a red plaid skirt, brown stockings, brown gloves with red streaks, white boots, her hair upper back length now,it had been a while since Sarah Gatt had given her a hair cut, but it was coming back, more and more with time, from shoulder length to back length, it would take long for it to go back an be as long as it once was, but she was willing to wait for that, and for some revenge, but hopefully she wouldn't have had to wait for too long.

The Queen of Valkyries raised her mic into the air, and gestured for the screaming and cheering crowd to calm down, during her time here in AFW, she had become quite recognized and become quite loved by the fans, the seemed to like a lot about her, and she always enjoyed to have them scream and cheer for her like they did, she smiled a little as she heard the crow calm down, and raised the mic to her face.

" So..I guess that you guys are wondering why I am out here ? " Cecilia said as she looked over to the crowd, who just responded with a cheer and a few screams, " Well I came out there to kinda tel you guys that...Friction needs a Hardcore champion, and while I would rather be the main champion, I'll settle for Hardcore for now...besides, there aren't many that can handle being in a hardcore match with me" Cecilia said as she looked around the crow, receiving, even more cheers from the crowd before they calmed down.

" Well, I would want to challenge the champion...but there isn't none, so what I am thinking is that there has been a Number one Contender who has been chosen for the title, but no...been well courageous enough to say that they are the number one contender, I hope it ain't so...cause then they would be to scared to face me" Cecilia said with a cute little smile to the crowd before as she walked around the little before stopping up as she would point to the ramp, Cecilia may have a cute face, and a rocking body...but she was a true hardcore girl, and she really loved the idea of showing that and to get the title as well.

" Well I would just love to see what little sweetheart that has been chosen for this belt, I could use a nice tussle right now! what do you say 1# contender...you wanna come out here..and we can settle this right now, and get this whole Hardcore fiasco done, and let the new Hardcore belt be born with the new champion !" Cecilia said as she looked on at the ramp, waiting to see if the number one contender would show herself.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Time to go to war: First battlefield setup Empty Re: Time to go to war: First battlefield setup

Post by Darius Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:54 pm

Almost immediately after Cecilia offered her challenge to the number one contender the music of someone would flare over the loud speakers. It was not the music anyone had been expecting. For it was the one that signaled the arrival of Sarah Gatt. The Queen of Brawl walked out from backstage and onto the ramp, and the crowd went wild as always. As she stormed down the ramp the crowd reached out to touch but she didn't give them the time of day. She was eyeing her old foe Cecilia with a smile on her face. She leapt into the ring to join her, raising her arms to the air to saok in the crowds cheers before someone tossed her a mic, and she turned to Cecilia with a grin.

"Hey Cecilia," Sarah greeted with the mic. "Nice hair." This little 'compliment' of Sarah's caused the crowd to boo and hiss at Sarah, much to her amusement. "It's been a while. How long ago was it that I last kicked your ass? You know what, it doesn't matter. We'll always have the memories." Sarah grinned wickedly at the Golden Queen. "Now I know what you're thinking, and as much as I'd like kick your ass again, no, I am not the contender of the Hardcore Title." The crowd was shocked at this news. If Sarah wasn't the contender than what was she doing here?

"No, I'm not the contender....but I can show is." With a grin Sarah would place her fingers in her mouth and whistle shrilly into the mic. Then she turn to the ramp for who she just called for.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Time to go to war: First battlefield setup Empty Re: Time to go to war: First battlefield setup

Post by hamish1024 Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:13 pm

Sabre had been waiting keenly for her master’️s call. At Sarah’️s whistle, the ‘Stone Age Babe’️ appeared on the entrance ramp, marching confidently towards the ring with a grin on her face.

The white-haired girl was clad in her usual outfit, I.e. very little, a couple of scraps of cloth, not even any footwear. Her primitive look was completed by the evil-looking skull mask she always wore, and the large bone club that hung from her hip.

Looking out towards the fans, she raised her fist and gave a roar of aggression. Sabre was always ready to prove her strength in front of an audience, and especially in front of her ‘keeper’️ Sarah. She’️d heard there was some kind of prize on offer for her, too, a warrior’️s title which would give her the recognition she craved.

“I contender! I number one!” she bellowed into her microphone as she entered the ring, moving to stand at Sarah’️s side.

“This contest gonna prove who the toughest girl is? It ME!” she growled, staring at Cecilia for the first time.

Sabre turned to her leader. “So, how badly you want her beaten?” she asked, matter-of-factly, making it clear she was at Sarah’️s command.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:08 am

Cecilia body loosened up for a moment when she head the music come out of the speakers, the sound that brought back some bad memories but also lit that fire of vengeance and will to fight, the flame of Cecilia will lit up even more when she saw her dreaded enemy and rival appear, it was as if the fire within her heart had gotten sprayed with gasoline, she watched as Sarah ran down the ramp and she backed of a bit to let her come up into the ring, she looked over the redhead, keeping her red eyes close on Sarah's frame, she was ready for anything, her body tensed up a bit as it was as if she wanted to fight it out with Sarah right here and now, but still...a thought had appeared in her head ...Was Sarah the Number one contender ?...this just gets better and better... Cecilia thought with a grin visibly showing on her face.

Cecilia looked on as Sarah threw her that mocking compliment, that caused the crowd to boo and hiss at the Queen of Brawl, Cecilia's jaws clenched a little as she had her teeth grind for a second, trying to not just let her rage over throw her, she looked around pretty quickly at the crowd, she wasn't to surprised that they were giving this reaction to Sarah, they had come to like Cecilia quite a bit as of late, but it was odd to have the crowd that once screamed for Sarah to give her that haircut, now booed her for it.

Cecilia listened to Sarah a bit, letting her ramble on about her say, she kept her eyes glaring at the girl, vile red eyes that looked as if a predator wanted to strike down on it's prey...not that Sarah was a prey by far, she was one of the few people that had managed to beat the Queen of Valkyries, and she did it quite good, Cecilia looked on for a second before she would smirk, " Yeah I know...I really needed to cut my hair...thanks you saved me the trouble of making that decision" Cecilia said in a spiteful retort to Sarah, " Hmm..I don't really remember...it was a while ago right ?...cause..well how long ago was it that you little bodyguard was put out of action " Cecilia threw back at Sarah.

But when Sarah told her that she would love to beat Cecilia again, she was just about to throw back an insult at her, but then...Sarah said something most confusing, she..wasn't the contender for the belt ? .... Cecilia looked on a second in confusion before she headed what Sarah had to say next, and whistled into the mic...." what's she doing?.." Cecilia said out quietly to herself as she really couldn't understand what her goal was with doing all this.

Cecilia's eyes widened a bit as the girl who came out onto the ramp made her appearance known to the Queen of the North, she looked on at the girls frame, even from her she could tell that she had a very strong build, and that she was pretty big, she looked fierce, dressed in scarps and with a bone club at her hip, Cecilia shifted the way she stood into a more determined and stronger stance, different from the tense holding back her will to fight way of standing she had done with only Sarah here, she stood ready to move into fight if she had to, she was in a bad position now...both Sarah and this girl...who she assumed was the number one contender.

When the girl roared out and then moved up into the ring, Cecilia eyes, kept shifting between Sarah and the large savage looking girl, up close she was bigger than Cecilia was, and taller...but not to an extreme extent like Rebecca, still she looked stronger than she was, the girl then confirmed Cecilia's suspicions as she claimed herself to be the number one contender.

Cecilia listened to the girl, she spoke as if she wasn't that smart...but it could have been a ruse, Cecilia kept her eyes at the girl for a moment, before she looked over to Sarah as the girl started speaking to Sarah, " Wow...you found a new toy ?...I guess you have to when..the toys you have kept running away from me right..Gatty " Cecilia said with a bit of a teasing and mocking tone to Sarah.

" So this is the number one contender...does it have a name ?...or do you want me to call it my warm up " Cecilia said as she would roll her shoulders a little, she might have acted strong, and she was strong in her heart as well but still..she couldn't deny that this position was bad, very bad..two girl that were dangerous, at least Cecilia assumed that this savage girl was strong, otherwise Sarah wouldn't show so much confidence in this all...which was one thing that worried her a bit, even so...The Queen of the North had trained long and hard to get stronger, hopefully all that training would pay off.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:14 am

Sarah grinned as her newest pet project came rushing down the ramp. As she watched Sabre approach in all her powerful glory there was no doubt in Sarah's mind that she had made the right choice in taking the cavegirl in. This was Sabre's first public appearance as a member of Sarah's gang, adn they were going to make sure the crowd knew that the Gatt Attack had just grown even stronger.

Grinning as Sabre came up to her Sarah would rub the woman affectionately on her skull covered head. "Blondy, meet Sabre," Sarah would introduce, now moving to scratch Sabre's chin. "Newest member of the Gatt Attack. And my own personal little pet. Adorable, isn't she?" Sarah fixed Cecilia with a nasty smile. She could see in her eyes just how unprepared the Golden Queen was for this turn of events. That Sarah would have this physical specimen at her beck and call.

"Sabre, I'd like you to meet your opponant," Sarah went on, now speaking to her charge. "Her name's Cecilia. But we just call her dumbass. You're going to be fighting her soon. And when you do, I want you to hurt her real bad. Make her your bitch. Take her down so hard that she won;t even think of getting in our face again." Sarah snickered and placed her arms around Sabre's shoulders. "Do that for me and there's a nice juicy steak in it for you."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:16 pm

Things were looking fairly bad for Cecilia, being out numbered was never a good scenario for anyone, let alone with the pre-historical powerhouse Sabre and Sarah Gatt. If things turned violent it wouldn't be pretty. Fortunatley for the Queen of the North her two compatriots: Adrian and Rebecca were already on their way to the ring to turn the balance against the attack, and pour some fuel on the flames.

"Cecilia, I'm very disappointed in you," The cosplayer said "I thought we were gonna gloat about our victories as a team." She mock complained while walking down the ramp: amazon in tow.

The duo stepped into the ring, Rebecca instantly walking right up to Sabre, looking down on the Stone Age babe: trying to measure her up while Adrian hung back with Cecilia, taking a dramatic sniff before waving her hand in front of her nose "Your new pet?" She asked Sarah "I think she needs house training. But... maybe she fits right in with you guys."

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:29 pm

Sabre smiled as Sarah scratched her chin and threw an arm round her shoulder, beaming at the show of affection. She was eager to satisfy her master, and licked her lips at the mention of a steak.

“Mmm…” she purred hungrily, before turning her gaze back to Cecilia. “So, blondy dumbass going to be made a broken bitch…” she stated bluntly, staring at her opponent thoughtfully.

Analysing the blonde girl for the first time, Sabre saw a worthy opponent, strong and focused. She talked too much for her taste, as a lot of the girls round here seemed to, but there was something of a warrior spirit in those red eyes that resembled Sabre’️s own. Taking her down would be fun.

“Heh, when we fight, I gonna smash you to pieces, over and over, no mercy until Sarah think you had enough,” she told Cecilia. Sabre didn’️t know what her opponent had done to earn the wrath of the Gatt Attack, but it didn’️t matter to the cave girl, she’️d be proud to make Cecilia regret it, whatever it was.

Sabre would take her bone club and grind the end against the palm of her left hand, in a pointed show of aggression. “I hope you ready,” she chuckled.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:50 pm

Cecilia looked on at Sarah as she patting Sabre head, and scratching her chin, Cecilia looked on at the two, with the occasional raising of an eyebrow at how they were acting and even speaking towards each other, she didn't quite get what they were on about, but what she knew was that it didn't seem like Sarah or Sabre were going to attack her at the moment, still...that possibility was still there, Cecilia kept looking at Sabre for now, looking her over, carefully analyzing the quite intimidating brute that stood before her.

Cecilia glanced over to Sarah and smirked a little, " She's adorable " Cecilia said as she looked over to Sabre and glared at her for a second, she knew that this upcoming match wasn't going to be a easy one, with a big an strong opponent like this beast, and she guessed she knew how to fight with weapons a little, since she was carrying that club.

Cecilia looked on at Sabre as she was talking with Sarah, and as she heard how she was going on about how Sabre was going to beat the Queen of the North up, she rolled her eyes, as Sarah called her a dumbass and let out an annoyed "Tch" as Sabre even called her that, was it wise to fight back with insults in this position, probably not but she did so anyways, " So Gatty...why so bitchy? also, will Sabre be the same as that cowgirl and the shrimp, you know will she run away when she actually realizes that she has messed with the wrong girl " Cecilia said with a little smirk.

"Tell me does that Gatt Attack offer refunds for failed beat downs ?" Cecilia said mocking to Sarah as she then turned to Sabre, " So...Sabby, you okay with being called Sabby ? sure you are..you wanna try me, sure thing! I'll knock you down and then I'm coming for you master there " Cecilia said as she gestured over to Sarah.

As Sabre brought out her club and ground the club against her palm, Cecilia stepped forward, just ready to brawl here and now, even if there was two of them, she was a warrior at heart, and no matter what she wouldn't back down from a challenge.

But then she heard a voice.." Addy?!" Cecilia said out confused as she looked over towards the ramp and saw Adrian and Rebecca come down the ramp, she almost wanted to breath out a sigh of relief that she had gotten a little back up now, but that might make her look scared, and she couldn't let that happen, she smiled a little as the two of them entered, " Disappointed?" Cecilia said before Adrian told her what she meant.

" Ah..sorry Addy! I got distracted by Gatty and Sabby " Cecilia said as she watched Rebecca moved up to Sabre, Cecilia tried to make a small gesture towards Rebecca, kinda shaking her head a little, trying to tell her not to really do anything yet, Cecilia glanced over to Adrian as she heard what she said, and chuckled a little before poking her a little, " come on...that's not fair, a dog can't help if it smells bad...it's the master that needs to take care of that " Cecilia said as she looked over at Sarah and gave her a little fake smile, but her eyes weren't smiling, they were still filled with a warrior's gaze, Sabre was a bump in the road, that Cecilia probably had to beat if she wanted to face Sarah again, even so...it seemed like she couldn't take Sabre lightly at all, unless she wanted to lose, she had to treat Sabre as the real opponent she wanted to beat.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:12 pm

Sarah grinned at Sabre's eagerness to kick Sabre's ass, an important trait needed in any Gatt Attack member. She couldn't wait to see the match between these two. Cecilia would see just how strong Sabre was when she was made the cave girl's bitch. That thought alone brought a smile to Sarah's face. Cecilia's insults bounced harmlessly off her, mostly because they were so lame, but also because she knew it was the only way Cecilia could hurt her. "Oh, come on, Cecilia. You're better than that. At least you were until I got to you."

Then suddenly the crowd started cheering loudly and Sarah looked down at the entrance ramp to see the rest of Cecilia's entourage come down the ramp. Sarah only knew of Rebecca, now there was some cimpanzee with her. Sarah grinned as they came down. The mere fact that they were here meant that Sarah was getting to them. When they came to the ring Rebecca the gorilla did her usual thing of sizing someone up then making a lame joke, and then the chimp, Addy or something, went to hide behind Cecilia. A real well oiled machine, these three.

"Down, Sabre," Sarah called to her pet just in case she got a little agnsty with these new arrivals. Sarah kept her cool, but she couldn't say the same for the cave girl. "You see, Sabre, these are what we call pathetic. They act high in mighty but in reality they're no better than us. Just fair warning, when you beat Cecilia you;ll make an enemy out of them for life. That seems to be the only reason they come down to bug me every so often." Sarah looked over at Cecilia and snickered. "I think we're done here."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:52 pm

Sabre stood firm as Rebecca came right up to her, the savage showing no emotion even as the bigger girl dramatically sniffed at her and made her ‘smelly’️ taunt. It didn’️t matter a damn to Sabre, she knew that more ‘civilised’️ girls often took issue with her appearance, but vanity was not one of the cave girl’️s vices. If anything, Sabre was disappointed that these opponents were resorting to such childish tactics. The endless talking was starting to make Sabre agree with Sarah’️s viewpoint, that these girls needed a heavy thrashing so they would stay out of other people’️s faces.

Teeth gritted, Sabre took sudden, aggressive step towards Cecilia… but then held back. Instead of attacking, she pointed her club threateningly at the Swedish girl.

“All this talk, you and your friends… Our match is just you, alone in the ring with me, many weapons, and no rules,” she grinned darkly. “You still smiling after that, fine. But you won’️t be. I swear.”

Having made her point, Sabre would turn and head back towards Sarah, following her master’️s lead, that their business here was concluded. “Yeah, I think they pretty pathetic. Not so tough at all,” she chuckled.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next