Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 43 users online :: 15 Registered, 0 Hidden and 28 Guests :: 2 Bots

anime_hentaifighter, Daaharu, Deus001, Gator_Tooth, k0hryuu, Kelsea, killcarrion, KillerV, kiranar, LtLukas, M.J.Caboose14, Ragdoll_Jobbers, Teesta, wrestleryu, xalex

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:33 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Looking for anything!

Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:18 am by tehbohemian

Hey!! I'm Bohemian! I'm uhhhh new here! I've already debuted all 3 of my characters and wanted to know if you would want to include them in any storylines or start any new ones with them!

Shinobu won her debut match and is locked in a feud with Sandy White... so she is kinda tied up match wise but i'd be cool for any RPs with her

Sonic lost her debut... pretty badly... and even lost her crown! So she is up for a match or gym session or anything really! She is a much morr light hearted …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Got some people open for matches

Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:37 am by TheEditor1023

Hey guys, got some people I need matches for, if you're interested in any of them, let me know!

Remy 7000 (Yet to debut)

"Beautiful" Jack Kendrick (Yet to debut)

Ricardo Keyes

Nathan Parker

Comments: 3

Taking a short break

Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:12 pm by Amber Fey

Hey, I just wanted to give a quick heads up my next few days are supper busy, so I just wanted to say that I can't post until Thurday night, at which point i will do all my post, but I feel obligated to make my PPV match the number one priority. Just wanted to give a quick heads up.

Comments: 2

Brittany Luvve vs. Fayth Kitevski- Submissions Only!

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Brittany Luvve vs. Fayth Kitevski- Submissions Only!

Post by Kronkite on Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:38 am

Fayth squirmed around, tugging on Brittany's strong, smooth thighs trying to pry her head out of Brittany's humiliating lock. With the larger girl's legs squeezing harder and harder, Fayth's head continued to throb and turn red. The pain shot tears into her eyes as the smaller girl started to panic. "Let me out!" she shouted as she gasped for air. She then felt a yank on her hair and her head slipped deeper into Brittany's clutches as it became even harder to breath, though she was not yet completely smothered. Fayth's only choice was to continue to struggle and pound on Brittany's thighs with what energy she had left. " Ugh... Bitch- ugh..." she would say between gasps.

Kronkite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch on Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:45 pm

Brittany smiled as Fayth seemed to be firmly trapped between her thighs "YOur beaten bitch now i just have to finish you off" Brittany said as she tried to pull Fayth's face into her panty covered crotch "Now, now just relax and stop punching my thighs" Brittany said as she tried to block out the pain while smothering Fayth in her crotch while she continued to squeeze the poor girls head.

The Den

d_ultsch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronkite on Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:47 am

Unable to successfully escape, Fayth remained buried in a humiliating smother as she pulled and tugged on Brittany's thighs, making no progress in pulling them apart. With Brittany's lock secure around her head, it was only a matter of time before Fayth would pass out or submit. The poor girl laid helpless on the mat breathing into the snake girl's panties, gasping for any amount of air she could get. Slowly her tugging grew weaker and her head was swelling with so much pain that she could not stay conscience anymore. Too weak to Tap out' she laid blacked out from pressure with her nearly purple head facedown into Brittany's panties.

Kronkite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch on Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:05 pm

Brittany felt Fayth go limp but she kept her hold on the girl for a few more seconds to make sure she wasn't faking "Well looks like i win bitch" Brittany would say as she released the hold and stood up "And i hope that when you wake up you remember the lesson i taught you today and that lesson is NEVER MESS WITH YOUR BETTERS" Brittayn said the last part out loud before kicking Fayth in the side and leaving the ring.

The Den

d_ultsch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:01 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top