by OmegaVan0 Yesterday at 11:31 pm

» Hyacinth vs Danika Gorski
by Edmund Yesterday at 10:46 pm

» The bounty of a knight
by Jaystar Yesterday at 10:31 pm

» Isa vs Alaina - Angel vs Amazon
by Jaystar Yesterday at 10:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 25 users online :: 5 Registered, 0 Hidden and 20 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cicilia, killcarrion, LunarWolf, Mystery Dragon, Person

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 390 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:02 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Alison Seong

Tag Team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Blazing Blizzard

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Mikagami "Micca" Arashio

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
Jessica Wright

Friction Hentai Champion
Ari Nagawa
#1 contender
Natasha Loclear

and Eirina Makishima

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Manami Kuroda

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Kawaii Opportunities

Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:04 pm by Daaharu

Hey, guys!

With the kawaii title match at Avalanche taking on an interesting wrinkle with the interruption by the Brat Pack, we are moving forward with the overall kawaii storyline, and at this point I'd just like to take stock of what kawaiis are out there that are interested in participating in a cohesive storyline.

Can't make any promises about titles or what exactly each girl's given role would be. We can talk a little more about the specifics of where the story is going soon, but I …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Match or RP?

Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:48 pm by Lotuswarrior

I'm just looking to do something while I wait for match replies. Really want to get some characters cemented a bit with a rival or some interactions with other characters here.

If anyone wants to do something hit me up.

Comments: 0

Match for Takeichi

Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:13 am by GrandAkumaShogun

So with my other two guys having their own matches I figure I should do something with my first character on here, Takeichi Mori. If anyone is interested feel free to post here or get in touch through a pm so we can plan it out. I can either have Takeichi remain a jobber or begin to work him towards being a more serious competitor.

Comments: 0

Brittany Luvve vs. Fayth Kitevski- Submissions Only!

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Re: Brittany Luvve vs. Fayth Kitevski- Submissions Only!

Post by Kronkite on Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:38 pm

Fayth squirmed around, tugging on Brittany's strong, smooth thighs trying to pry her head out of Brittany's humiliating lock. With the larger girl's legs squeezing harder and harder, Fayth's head continued to throb and turn red. The pain shot tears into her eyes as the smaller girl started to panic. "Let me out!" she shouted as she gasped for air. She then felt a yank on her hair and her head slipped deeper into Brittany's clutches as it became even harder to breath, though she was not yet completely smothered. Fayth's only choice was to continue to struggle and pound on Brittany's thighs with what energy she had left. " Ugh... Bitch- ugh..." she would say between gasps.

Kronkite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch on Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:45 am

Brittany smiled as Fayth seemed to be firmly trapped between her thighs "YOur beaten bitch now i just have to finish you off" Brittany said as she tried to pull Fayth's face into her panty covered crotch "Now, now just relax and stop punching my thighs" Brittany said as she tried to block out the pain while smothering Fayth in her crotch while she continued to squeeze the poor girls head.

The Den
d_ultsch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronkite on Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:47 pm

Unable to successfully escape, Fayth remained buried in a humiliating smother as she pulled and tugged on Brittany's thighs, making no progress in pulling them apart. With Brittany's lock secure around her head, it was only a matter of time before Fayth would pass out or submit. The poor girl laid helpless on the mat breathing into the snake girl's panties, gasping for any amount of air she could get. Slowly her tugging grew weaker and her head was swelling with so much pain that she could not stay conscience anymore. Too weak to Tap out' she laid blacked out from pressure with her nearly purple head facedown into Brittany's panties.

Kronkite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch on Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:05 am

Brittany felt Fayth go limp but she kept her hold on the girl for a few more seconds to make sure she wasn't faking "Well looks like i win bitch" Brittany would say as she released the hold and stood up "And i hope that when you wake up you remember the lesson i taught you today and that lesson is NEVER MESS WITH YOUR BETTERS" Brittayn said the last part out loud before kicking Fayth in the side and leaving the ring.

The Den
d_ultsch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4