Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 93 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 93 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Haruko Hitamura - The Resilient Catgirl

Go down

Haruko Hitamura - The Resilient Catgirl Empty Haruko Hitamura - The Resilient Catgirl

Post by Psychopatrick88 Thu May 01, 2008 7:34 pm

Name: Haruko Hitamura
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Blonde
Height: 5'8
Weight: 165lbs
Nationality: American, with japanese heritage

Entrance music: I am - Hitomi

Favoured moves: Submissions and strikes. Over the years she has only gotten better with them. She knows how to throw a good punch, and take one as well. She's also a quick thinker when it comes to submissions, able to switch between them on the spot, and lure a striking opponent into painful submissions, making her a tricky opponent to fight against.

Finishing move: Crescent Crab - With her opponent on her belly, she'll lift her opponent's legs up until they're tucked under her arms, then she'll fall back, and plant her hands down, performing a bridge with her body, and forcing the opponent to bend in half underneath her!

Personality: Haruko has been doing a lot of growing up over the years. She has become accustomed to the arena, and all its spectators. She's even grown to like it. She's not the same shy catgirl she used to be, in fact, more than anything, she likes a rough brawl, be it fist to fist, or just flat out catfighting. She's still her old friendly self, however, and tries to be nice to whoever she meets. She's also grown accustomed to some women's sensual tactics, and is not afraid to play right back anymore.

History: She's lived with four brothers, all of who which enjoy wrestling. They wrestled with her a lot, the four normally ganging up on her, but after they finally managed to get her down, they would be too winded to fight amongst each other. It is this reason, and the fact that she needs money so her siblings can have a home to sleep in, why she is in this business.

She also has taken the liberty to perform at the FWA as well, and called it her home for a long while. Over a couple of years, she had crawled out of her shell, and developed a relationship with a brazilian catgirl named Nayara Gariard. Their relationship is still going strong to this day, but given the nature of a lot of the women here, and how some matches are simply scheduled without her able to say anything about it, Nayara understands that she might have to participate in hentai, or deal with some rather strongly sexually-oriented women here. Still, she decided to return here for a while, simply because of the fact she wanted the friends that she made here to see how much she's grown, and possibly participate in a rematch against them.

Ring attire: What she wears in the pic.

Strengths: She can take a lot of pain, especially for someone her size. This, however, can make her come off more as stubborn. This also can bite her in the butt, namely when she's completely outclassed by her opponent.

Pic of Haruko:
Haruko Hitamura - The Resilient Catgirl Haruko_Hitamura_by_Psychopatrick88.jpg

Pussy Willows

Dislikes:

Crushes:

Rivals:
Haruka

Haruka - While Haruko finds Yatori a little creepy from her encounters with her, Haruko and Haruka had become fast friends. Whether it's from similar personality, or even similar names, Haruka can always bring a smile to Haruko's face when she sees her. She's happy enough just being friends with her, and she also likes going one on one against Haruka in different types of matches.

Pussy Willows - They have only met once or twice, and while their first match they had was quite painful to Haruko, Pussy didn't really seem to want to hurt Haruko that badly, and was motivating her to fight back in the match, even as Pussy was crushing her in the body scissors. While she hasn't seen her in a long time, she was a good form of inspiration for Haruko.

Won Against:
Tammy
Violeta
Haruka

Lost Against:
Pussy
Rei
Danielle
Lilly
Kanai
Selene
Harumi
Sarah
Cristina

Draws:
Olivia

Last edited by 145 on Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:09 pm; edited 9 times in total

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Haruko Hitamura - The Resilient Catgirl Empty Re: Haruko Hitamura - The Resilient Catgirl

Post by Psychopatrick88 Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:26 pm

I finally got her own pic for her!

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down