by ScyldScefing Today at 12:05 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Yesterday at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 7:48 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 144 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 141 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion, Mystery Dragon, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Despite The Aftermath

4 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Despite The Aftermath - Page 6 Empty Re: Despite The Aftermath

Post by Hawthorne22 Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:59 pm

Thea's punch connected... right with Babel's hungry mouth. "Kya!" The teeth were sharp and hard, tearing up Thea's hand. She tried to extricate her hand, but the psychotic vampire girl had clamped her teeth down around her fist. Thea could only think about all the germs she was about to get into open wounds on her hand. She wished she had worn gloves. Huffing in pain, Thea reached into her pocket and drew the sedative syringe, trying to jab it into Babel's neck.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:32 am

Babel sank her teeth into the bony fist, grinning as she did so and certainly trying to draw out some tasty blood. As she did, she growled cutely as she looked at Thea. Her eyes focused on the needle as Thea pulled it out but she didn't relinquish her hold as she shook her head like a dog with a chew toy. She let out a squeak as she was poke but still didn't relent. She held on for a minute before her eyes sunk and she stumbled to one knee. She then released her hold, a long trail of saliva ran down her lip before her eyes closed and she plopped to the ground.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:19 am

"Ah! Ah! Let... Let go!" Thea grunted, trying to extricate her hand, worried that Babel was going to bite something off. Thea's mind also could not shake the fear of all the germs she was getting. "Ew, ew! Stop!" Finally, Babel fell, releasing Thea's hand. Thea pulled her hand back, staring at it in horror for a second. "Cr--!" She threw her hand over her mouth to stop any expletives from escaping. She screamed into her hand before turning back toward Nikolette, releasing it to call out. "D-disenfectant! Alcohol! Quickly." She ran back toward the ambulance and the other girls, forgetting about Kelly for the moment.

It was then that the nurse had returned with a couple of doctors and nurses. Thea's countenance quickly hardened. She was focused on business. "Thank you." She quickly fished out some alcohol from her cart and began to tend to her hand. "Okay, you two, go help the blonde woman back there. You, get the unconscious bitey girl out of here." Thea shuddered, but did not pause, "You, help me help this gentleman. The whole business seems to have aggravated some wounds he was barely recovering from." Thea called out to Chesna, "I don't suppose you have a history report for Mr. Gastin or is that something we're just going to have to wing ourselves?" Thea turned back to Nikolette, "Thanks again, but I think we have it from here." She smiled at Nikolette, wavering only a bit as the alcohol stung her wounds, "I don't think I caught your name..."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:50 am

It had only been less than 5 hours since Clyde awoke from his coma and returned to the land of the living where unsurprisingly he was already back to being an being an selfish asshole to Heather, with money being the biggest of his worries rather than the health of his loved one who was still in pretty bad shape following her war Kelly just moments ago. Hearing Heather's words, Clyde did begin to wonder if money was all he cared about now rather that what Heather wanted, in truth it was that and the fact that he didn't trust Chesna around Heather.

"Goddammit... Am I that selfish and cheap now? Why the hell am I denyin' her what she wants?" Thought Clyde to himself as he slouched in the wheel chair that Nikolette placed him on while he went to bandage his wound, indeed not bothering to fuss when she told him to hold still, doing exactly that as Nikolette taped up that wound. "Thanks." He'd mumble, trying not to sound like a total grouch to this person he didn't know but was being generous enough to help him. "I could really use a drink right'a bout now..."

Meanwhile during the spat between the two lovers, Kelly was being hauled away by Babel, honestly wishing that someone would help her despite her bad attitude. But then along came Ms. Thea Beckett who ended up telling Babel of all people to stop and that she wasn't a vampire. Upon hearing this, Kelly just shoot her head and let out an "Oh No..." before sighing over Babel's shoulder, she knew that the so-called vamp wasn't going to let that one go or believe it for that matter. At least it got her to stop.

What Kelly didn't know was that Babel was actually going to drop her down on the hard cement of the parking lot, landing right on her hip as she was just dropped. "Wah!!" Kelly would let out before her body hit the cement, releasing a pain groaned as she rubbed her hip, her body tensing up heavily as she felt even more unneeded physical punishment done to her. Only able to just writhe around and groan as Babel commanded her to attack. "Ughhhh..." Kelly would let after hearing Babel's command, feeling like her thumbtack covered back was on fire at this point.

After taking a moment to nurse herself, Kelly would look up and see Babel and Thea duking it out rather briefly before Thea managed to jab a syringe into Babel and sedate her, prompting Kelly to watch her mistress cling onto Thea's hand with her teeth until she finally began to relent and let go of Thea, stumbling down onto one knee before she fell to the ground, unconscious.

"B-Babel!" Kelly would let out after seeing Babel fall, prompting The Ghoul to force herself up and crawl towards Babel, picking up her head and resting it upon her lap, not even worried the inconveniences that Thea had to face, but was instead more worried about Babel. "...Forgive me Babel... But I need this..." Kelly would say to her unconscious mistress as she cradled her head upon her lap, wishing that Babel could have stuck with her in the hospital and behaved, but she honestly should have known better.

During all this, Clyde would be left actually a bit disturbed at seeing some crazy midget that wouldn't stop smiling and trying to bite off Thea's hand. Clyde honestly didn't get a good look at Thea's hand but when saw that look of horror on Thea's face when she saw her hand that should quickly cover with her mouth and scream into before calling for disinfectant and alcohol, Clyde turned pale and slouched further into the wheel chair getting a rather gruesome image in his head about Thea's hand which he assumed had so much flesh ripped off that her bones were probably showing. That was until after Thea ran into the ambulance and came back out with a bottle of alcohol to tend to her wound which wasn't as horrific as he imaged.

Soon enough more doctors and nurses and arrived, which were followed by a newly serious Thea to start giving everyone instructions, many of which Kelly and Clyde picked up on rather quickly and were hesitant to follow completely. Kelly wanted some medical attention, she needed it but she didn't want Babel to be thrown out on the streets like a piece of trash, even if she was a bit dangerous at times, it was only because Thea said she wasn't a vampire. "I want her to stay with me..." Kelly would let out firmly to Thea and the doctors before she began to plead. "P-Put a muzzle on her if you have too! Please Beckett, she's only dangerous if you provoke her!" Said Kelly, hating herself for making such a suggestion for Babel to be given a muzzle like some kind of animal, but she had to suggest something so that the staff could let her stay, even while she's unconscious.

Clyde on the other hand was not as eager to get medical attention as he had been dealing with doctors (Chesna) all day since he woke up and made the trip from Kyoto to Tokyo. All Clyde wanted was to go back home with Heather and crack open a few beers before ending this crazy-ass day. There was just one thing Clyde wasn't 100% sure about and he'd have to end up talking with Thea about that one.

"Uhh... Ms. Beckett? Since Heather's gon' be with Doc Matu I'd like to stay with them if it ain't too much trouble... We have different doctors but I ain't up for lettin' her outta my sight today. Hope you don't mind that..." Muttered with a nervous scratch to the back of his bandage covered head, not really up for going a different route with Heather now that he was alive again and having technically been away from her side for over 30 days.

"Over 30 days..." Muttered Clyde to himself as he remembered how much time had passed since the shooting that put him out, prompting him to look at Heather rather quickly, knowing immediately that Heather was not going to have a baby after all. He wasn't going to be a father. It was a rather bittersweet feeling for the Texan who wanted to avoid that kind of responsibility, but also couldn't help but be saddened by his discovery.

"H-Hey Heather..." Clyde would let out as he looked at her and stared at her stomach before looking her in the eyes with a rather saddened expression, wanting to bring up the subject on their supposedly lost child, but was hesitant to bring it up, feeling like it wasn't the best time. "N-Nevermind... I talk to ya about it later..." He'd mutter with a dismissive wave of his arm as he turned away from her, still slouching in the wheel chair.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6