by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 1:09 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:23 am

Who is online?
In total there are 156 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 155 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Joy vs Tia

2 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Joy vs Tia - Page 5 Empty Re: Joy vs Tia

Post by d_ultsch Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:48 am

Joy couldn't believe that Tia was taunting her now, how did she lose control of the match so quick. Joy thought these things as she continued to recover on the mat but her respite was cut short as Tia ran at her and punted her in the sotmach causing Joy to start coughing as the air was driven forcefully from her lungs and the pain in her stomach didn't help either.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:50 am

Tia felt more and more confident right now. It seemed like she couldn't lose at this point. Joy was taking some hard hits and while lacking in clothing and dealing with that aphrodisiac Tia was doing alright. All she had to do was continue to focus on winning.

Quickly heading to the corner she got the much talked about handcuffs knowing she should take advantage of this situation. Moving back over Joy she figured it'd be easy from here.

"Well nice try." She grinned trying to reach for an arm so she could attach the cuffs and move closer to her comeback victory.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:54 am

Joy needed a way out of this she couldn't lose to Tia, how was she supposed to have fun with her if she lost. Joy opened her eyes to see Tia grabbing the handcuffs and while Tia's back was turned Joy grabbed one of the needles she kept strapped to her leg and prepared it. Now as Tia grabbed Joy's arm to palce it into the cuff, Joy's other hand came forward and jabbed the needle into Tia's leg before injecting the fluid with in into Tia's bloodstream "I'm not beaten yet" Joy said with a bit of pain.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:58 am

Tia knew that this was a great chance to win as she moved towards Joy. She had no idea the girl was preparing a needle filled with a likely dangerous substance. Just winning would be enough for Tia to get her pride back and as well avoid getting turned into a crazed toy of Joys.

Relaxing as she tried to place the cuff she gasped out loud feeling the needle plunge into her leg. "Oh god! Are you crazy!" Tia cried out instinctively backing up and pulling out the needle. The girl panted seeing it was empty and looked down at Joy.

"What did you put in me!?" She gasped looking down at the girl and remembering what the match was about. Quickly Tia tried to move back and pick up the cuffs knowing she still had a chance if she was fast enough.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:02 am

Even though she had only taken two hits Joy was pretty much out of it but she did manage to back up from Tia as she pulled the needle out "Oh i think you know what it was" Joy said with a smile "So even if i lose i win" Joy said as the powerful aphrodisiac would be coursing through Tia's veins even now.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:06 am

A shiver went down Tia's spine as her fears were confirmed. "Not that again..."She breathed out feeling the aphrodisiac coursing through her veins rapidly.

Tia tried to slow her breathing and calm down since getting fired up might speed up the movement of the drug. Slowly she moved towards Joy hoping the damage she took would keep her from going far.

"If you feel that way just give up now..." Tia breathed trying to focus on her wrists as she felt her body heating up.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:11 am

Joy watched Tia carefully as she still tried to recover "But if i give up now i won't be able to see you begging for release like last time" Joy said with a sinister smile "How about if you give up i'll give you a shot of that cure again" Joy then pulled out another needle "Here it is, all you have to do is give up" Joy then pushed the stopper down and shot the contents all over the mat "Opps i'm sorry i didn't mean to do that" Joy said with a sinister smile on her face.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:15 am

In her mind Tia hoped that Joy would just quit and she could get out of this in one piece. She was certain the girl had the cure somewhere and all she had to do was win and Joy would have to give it to her.

Hearing about that cure made Tia's heart race and her breathing get faster. Her eyes were completely focused on the needle. For an instant she even considered doing that though knowing it would be a bad idea.

When she saw the content get shot over the mat she cried out loud "What! Why did you do that!?" Tia knew now there was no chance to avoid losing her mind to the pleasure.

Quickly the girl tried to race at Joy and part thinking about just dropping to the mat and trying to lick up the cure. It was a foolish charge, but she went right after Joy to try and tackle her to the mat. At this point she couldn't avoid getting fired up.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:19 am

"Opps i said u was sorry my finger slipped" Joy said until she saw Tia charging at her "Uh oh mabye that wasn't such a good idea after all. She seems kinda pissed off" Joy thought to herself as she tried to roll out of Tia's way but she didn't make it in time and Tia tackled her rather harshly to the mat leaving joy slightly dazed.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:25 am

Tia just thought that she had to hurry. Her body was already starting to scream at her for pleasure. Pussy throbbing, nipples hardening, and breathing getting faster. Every moment reminded Tia if she didn't settle it in an instant she could very well lose. If Joy got her chance in and took control even for a moment....

With that thought Tia hurried in and just managed to tackle Joy. Though since she had started to roll it wasn't too clean and even Tia slammed without breaking her fall.

"Ugh..."She groaned almost dropping the cuffs. Slowly and panting the girl reached over for Joy's wrists. Her eyes trying to not look at the dazed and exposed girl beneath her. "So...close" She breathed knowing it was almost time. If she could cuff those hands....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum