by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 208 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 208 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Joy vs Tia

2 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Joy vs Tia - Page 3 Empty Re: Joy vs Tia

Post by d_ultsch Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:21 am

Joy expertly kept the thermometer in Tia's mouth even though she was having a bit of trouble doing it because of the scissors "I don't think so Tia, you have to keep the thermometer in for at least one minute" Joy said with a pained smile on her face "And besides you know you like it" Joy said as she switched breasts and began to squeeze the opposite one.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:24 am

Tia continued to struggle knowing that the longer that thing stayed in her mouth the more powerful the effect on her would be. Maybe it wasn't the worst that Joy could unleash but it would certainly be a serious handicap for Tia to deal with.

Eyes narrowed as she heard what Joy had to say and she continued to try and get it out of her mouth though it constantly rubbing against her tongue as she did so. A slight moan leaving her mouth when her other breast got squeezed. The girl tried to intensify the scissors to give Joy a reason to remove the thermometer from her mouth.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:31 am

Joy was soon having trouble keeping the thermometer in Tia's mouth as the scissors was seriously draining her "If you don't calm down i'm going to stick the thermometer somewhere else." Joy said in a threatening tone but soon the thermometer slipped from Tia's mouth as Joy went limp between Tia's legs. This was however a trap for as soon as Tia removed her scissors Joy would spring to life and try to rip off the girls pants.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:35 am

Tia knew she was running out of time to get Joy to go down from the scissor hold. If it took too long the thermometer would have its effect and the match would become much harder to win. Hearing that threat definitely sent some shivers down Tia's spine knowing that girl could think of a few places to stick that thing.

When it slipped out at last Tia gasped out shaking her head as if to get the effect out of her. It seemed Joy was down for the count after that squeeze. This let Tia sigh in relief thinking all she had to do was get the cuffs and the match would be over.

So she removed the scissors and moved to get herself out from under Joy. Of course when she tried that the girl suddenly started to move which gave Tia a scare and thus let her get a good amount of her pants off. "Hey stop it!" Tia gasped reaching for her pants to try and keep them on.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:41 am

"Ha i fooled you" Joy said as she continued to tug at Tia's pants with one hand but this was just the first part of Joy's plan as she would soon lunge forward and try to plant her face directly in Tia's crotch. Joy would then move her hands up to Tia's breasts to give them a squeeze, as she completely abandoned Tia's pants altogether.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:45 am

"Stop goofing around you trickster!" Tia groaned trying to get her pants back on and then get away from this pink haired girl. She was completely focused on her pants and what Joy might do if she got them completely off.

But what Tia didn't expect was for Joy to then plunge her face right against Tia's crotch making the girl gasp out from the sensation. Instead of getting close to getting up she was now down on the mat with this girl's face between her legs. "Get out of....there!" She moaned at the end as the hands then squeezed at her breasts. Tia could feel her breathing speeding up tried to get a grip on Joy's hair to pull her away before this got really bad.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:50 am

Joy began to nuzzle her face into Tia's crotch before grunting in pain as her hair was pulled but that however didn't stop Joy from using her tongue to lick at Tia's crotch before being pulled away "Awww didn't you like that" Joy said as she removed one hand from Tia's breasts to try to give the girl a wedgie "You can't resist me Tia. You know you want me to have my way with you just like when you came to me for the medical check-up"

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:54 am

Tia gasped feeling the nuzzling into her crotch. She knew the girl was doing everything she could to distract Tia from doing this like she would any regular match. Even though it was one lick it didn't mean Tia didn't moan when Joy licked at her.

Panting a bit she cried out as Joy unleashed a one-handed wedgie on her. The girl squirmed on the mat letting go of Joy's hair and reaching for her panties. "Stop it already..."She groaned feeling her pussy heating up a bit with the fabric digging in.

"I...I didn't ask for any of that!" She complained her face flushed as she remembered that incident. "I wanted a check-up not to be drugged." Tia complained trying to get Joy off of her though the wedgie and squeezing of one of her breasts made it difficult.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:58 am

Joy fought to keep her hold on Tia's panties but the girl just kept fighting against her "Well you didn't ask for it at first but i remember that you were begging for it before you left" Joy said still trying to keep Tia off her game "You should just admit you like it and let me handcuff you" Joy said before she was forced to let go of Tia's panties but then joy saw an opening and she let go of Tia's breasts before hopping backwards and tryign to rip Tia's pants all the way off.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:02 am

The longer the panties were digging into her crotch the more distracted Tia would become. Plus those words were making it harder and harder for the girl to focus on the match and not the past. "That's because...!" She started with an embarrassed face. "It's because you forced me!" She whined remembering everything and that only making her more frustrated at how she hadn't won this match yet.

Shaking her head as if to deny she'd ever like that sort of thing. It was enough that she couldn't stop Joy when she grabbed onto Tia's pants and ripped it right off. "Wha!" She gasped bright red as her pants were gone. The girl rapidly trying to get up and chase after Joy while digging her panties out of her crotch. "Give it back!" Tia cried out at Joy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum