by Yori Today at 5:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 132 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 130 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Into the wolf's den...

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Into the wolf's den... Empty Into the wolf's den...

Post by Kitten Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:46 pm

Natalia walked the corridors of the AFW main building with a playful stride while she purred a cheerful tune. It was quite evident that she was in a very good mood; which could be considered strange after the string of defeats she had suffered and specially since she was heading to the General Manager´s office; a place not many liked and quite a few outright feared. Going in there, specially without an appointment as Natalia was doing would be called by many suicide. So those who saw her walk happily towards Lukretia´s office couldn´t help but think she was either being silly or just plain crazy.

The few people that kind of knew Natalia and were able to catch a glimpse of her chute mischievous smile, could tell that not only she was walking into Lukretia´s office uninvited in a very good mood... she was also plotting something.

Only when she reached the imposing wooden double door did Natalia stopped for a second, and for that brief instant she reconsidered what she was about to do. A more judicious person would have probably turned tail and left. Not only was Lukretia well know for being a ruthless dangerous bitch, she was also the boss, the one that booked the matches and paid the cheques. But it was precisely all the risk she was taking what excited Natalia.

The Dream took a deep breath and adjusted her black mini-skirt. She checked the buttons of her white blouse and wondered if she should left the top one open or closed, finally deciding to leave it open; she the brushed her luscious hair with her fingers and then, she pushed the doors of Lukretia's office open wide and stepped into the spacious room with a wide bright and impossibly cutely innocent smile.

"Heeeeellooooo...Lukretiaaaaaa-booooooosssss..." ^_^

Into the wolf's den... 6u0iRWY
Into the wolf's den... QiougD6Into the wolf's den... TTlOMaFInto the wolf's den... 5t0Q5s2Into the wolf's den... WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Into the wolf's den... Empty Re: Into the wolf's den...

Post by Tatyina Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:57 pm

Lukretia was a busy woman. Even she was surprised that she managed to accomplish everything she needed to in a mere 24hour time period provided to her. Especially with the many distractions that came from keeping such a gigantic company like AFW constantly moving forward. Not only that, but the German had her own businesses to run. AFW, which had started as a pet project and possible business venture, had nearly encapsulated her life. She was back home in Germany less and less, much to her detriment and yet, she found her work as the AFW's General Manager, vastly rewarding. Her only regret was that in a management position she was unable to get down tot he ring very often for things other than announcements and business side activities.

As she typed away on her computer, she let out a soft sigh. Her personal secretary, Hilde Von Creuzfeldt, was out of the office so for now she was stuck fending off the rabble who might want to deal with her alone. She had been lucky, no one too irritating had harassed her yet and as she took a sip from her coffee, she heard the door swing open.

Lukretia looked on as Natalia cheerfully entered her office. She was surprised to see such a perky face on the girl and raised her eyebrow curiously. She smirked and then looked at Natalia's choice of clothing, eying the girl carefully. Lukretia herself was in a long black dress that barely showed off her cleavage. Lukretia dressed provocatively in the ring but outside she usually dressed conservatively. She let the tightness of the clothes she wore do the talking, rather than showing off skin, the imagination was drawn to what lurked beneath the curves that could not be denied. It was sexy and regal, just like she was.

She greeted Natalia with a nod. "Frauline." She began. "You seem to be in a pleasant mood. Vat can I do for you?" She then lowered her eyes a bit. "I am glad to see you can look so chipper even after your last match. It's gut to see zat such a loss von't get you down!"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:01 pm

Natalia walked to Lukretia's desk and sit down on a chair right in front of the German girl and took a moment to admire the curves the elegant dress hinted. She had to admit Lukretia knew how to dress; althought it wasn't her style she liked it very much.

"Oh noes..." Natalia said pouting as she placed her elbows in Lukretia's desk and rested her hin on her hands. "I was really down...like...totally crushed after losing that match against that Taylor-bitch..." she said looking really pityful. "I wanted that title so bad... You have no idea how horrible it felt to lose it..." she added covering her face with her hands as if she was going to cry, but then she simple raised her head up and smiled again.

"But I am better now..." she said happily. "When you go down...the only thin you can do is come back up stronger, right Frauline-chan?" she added cheerfully. "Nad that is exactly what I will do...come back stronger than ever and kick those bitched asses!" she said pounding Lukretia's desk with one fist as a show of her determination.

"Hehehe...sorry..." she apologized after she noticed she had pounded the desk. "And well...that's were I want to ask you to help me...there is a bitch that has caught my eye, and I would like to send a message to the league by kicking her ass.."

Into the wolf's den... QiougD6Into the wolf's den... TTlOMaFInto the wolf's den... 5t0Q5s2Into the wolf's den... WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:03 pm

Lukretia listened carefully to Natalia's words. She was impressed with the resilience of the girl. It was an admirable trait and one that Lukretia had honed in her life. She'd lost horrible fights many times and she had to harden herself and thicken her skin to be able to get to the position she was in. She held a pleasant smile as she listened to Natalia's explanation. Though she narrowed her eyes as she was called 'frauline-chan' She was used to being disrespected by people that didn't like her, which seemed to be almost everyone, but the way Natalia spoke, it was like she didn't really know what she was saying beyond it sounding cute and thinking it might be insulting. It would be less annoying if Natalia were speaking to her informally but at the moment they were employee and employer and Lukretia demanded a certain amount of respect from those who worked for her.

Lukretia smirked when Natalia was finsihed. "DO not vorry, ze desk is sturdier zan most of ze vomen here, frauline." She said and then tilted her head. "You vish to challenge someone? I may be able to arrange it. Who do you have in mind?" She asked curious enough. She'd love to put Natalia into a tough fight if she could but it wasn't a guarantee.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:37 pm

Natalia had no idea what fraulein meant, buy she thought frauline-chan sounded uber cute. She noticed Lukretia's frown and guessed it had something to do with that silly expresion and she took mental note to use it to annoy Lukretia when the time came. For now she tried to be respectful, without sounding submissive, which wasn't hard considering what she was about to say.

"Well..." Natalia said and took a second to giggle, covering her lips cutely with one hand. "I have...YOU in mind..." she finally said pointing with one finger at Lukretia's chest, almost touching the German girl breasts.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:19 am

Lukretia raised her eyebrow as Natalia saeemed to stall, finding humor in whatever she was about to say. She wasn't particularly amused by Natalia's antics but didn't show any more annoyance. She was patient enough and so far Natalia hadn't done anything to warrant her getting upset.

But then Natalia revealed her scheme and Lukretia's face twisted into a curious grin. SHe looked down at the finger that nearly touched her breasts and then her brow fell and her smile widened into a smirk.

"Is zat so?" She asked. "I must admit zat ze thought of fighting you is a bit thrilling. It has been a vile since I have been inside ze ring also. Perhaps, too long? I think zis is a good idea, but perhaps you vould like something more zan a mere spar? It seems as if you had some plan in mind for ven you decided to take me on.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:50 am

"Oh... I guessed you would feel like that, Lukretia-san..." Natalia said as she moved her finger back but her head forward, getting face to face with the German cutie and keeping her impossible blue eyes locked with Lukretia's own eyes. "When was the last time you felt the thrill of victory or the agony of defeat?" The Dream asked almost with a seductive tone in her voice.

"I know you have a lot of 'battles' in your work...plots... Business acquisitions...and what not... But it isn't the same than standing face to face with someone and risk it all in a physical confrontation, is it?" the blue-eyed cutie asked licking her lips, it was evident the idea excited her wildly. "That's what I want and that's what I offer. You and me in front of the roaring crowds of AFW. One on one until one breaks and begs." she said and then purred softly, closing her eyes as if she was already dreaming with the fight.

After taking a deep breath, Natalia opened her eyes again and stared back into Lukreti's eyes"and... I want some kind of stakes...some kind of extra humiliation for the loser to spice things up... To make it more dangerous...AND...I want you to chose the type of fight..." Natalia said with a big smile.

"What do you think, Lukretia-san?"

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:49 am

Lukretia kept their faces close as she looked at Natalia. "Oh?" She said. "I feel zat every day in some vay or another but I von't curtail your point, meine frau. It has been a vile since I have been in ze ring, even zough I still train daily." She nodded at Natalia's words. "It is not ze same. You have been coming along nicely. I think it vould be vunderbar to face you in ze ring.

Lukretia then paused ant thoguth abotu things. "Hmm, if I lose, zen you may have anything you desire zat is vithin my capabilities to give you. If I vin, I believe ze victory itself vill satisfy any needs I may have."

Lukretia smiled as she was allowed to choose the type of fight. "Zen, how about a competition vich is not exactly familiar to either of us. Vhy don't ve box? But, let us make it more zan mere boxing. Ve both like ze thrill of sexual domination. Vhy don't ve add a little spice to ze match? Ve vill vear boxing gloves but sexual attacks und grappling vill be permtted to a degree. Vat do you say to zis?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:47 pm

"Anything I desire withing your capabilities?" Natalia translated Lukretia's heavy accented words for herself. "I have a very high opinion of your capabilities..." she added with a wink. "My capabilities may not be so...great...but I'll do my best to satisfy your desires if you happen to defeat me..." she added licking her luscious lips.

"Mmmmm...boxing..." Natalia purred. She wasn't a fan of brawling, but boxing with gloves was something different, and she wasn't new at it. "I think it is only fair to warn you, Lukretia-sama, that I've done a good share of boxing...foxyboxing that is...hardly a professional...but I'm a very accomplished amateur..." Natalia said bringing her hands up to kiss her knuckles teasingly. "These babies had put a good share of bitches out..." she said giggling.

"Mmmmand...if you want to add some spice to the match...I have a very indecent proposal for you...something very very risky...sexual... And humiliating..." The Dream said with an aroused teasing sedutive tone, her blue eyes growing bigger and shinning with lust. She couldn't help but shiver a little, just thinking about what she was about to offer to Lukretia made her stomatch twitch and her heart to race.

"Have you ever heard about Three Holes strap-on boxing matches?"

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:59 am

Lukretia smiled at Natalia. "I do believe mydesires vill be satisfied during ze competition, frauline." The German domme then considered Natalia's words. "I am iused to fighting vithout cumbersome gloves but I have done it in meien time. I find it rather thrilling, so I am certain zat neither of us possesses a distinct advantage. Zat vill be vunderbar!"

Lukretia's eyes flashed as Natalia proposed an addendum to their stakes. "Excellent!" She said. "I have indeed heard ofit, zo boxing isn't usually attached to vat you have recommended. I like it it. Vat is ze point of competing if zere is no danger to be had? I think zis is a splendid idea und I am quite looking forvard to it."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum