by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 199 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 197 Guests :: 3 Bots

Fummo, Nix

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tsugumi vs Natalia, Strip Hentai Match

2 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Tsugumi vs Natalia, Strip Hentai Match - Page 4 Empty Re: Tsugumi vs Natalia, Strip Hentai Match

Post by Kitten Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:00 am

Natalia waited for Tsugumi to attack, with her hands on her hips and a nice smile on her cute face. "Come on Tsugumi-chan. Show me what you can owaaaaa!" Natalia's invitation was interrupted as the kawaii grabbed her leg and pulled it up, making her lose her balance and fall down on her cute butt.

"H-hey!" Natalia protested as she felt how the kawaii began to flip her. Soon The Dream found herself laying on her tummy and tits, trapped in a single leg boston crab by her smaller opponent. Natalia blushed deeply ashamed for letting herself get caught in this kind of move and began to look around to see if she could get the ropes.

Tsugumi vs Natalia, Strip Hentai Match - Page 4 6u0iRWY
Tsugumi vs Natalia, Strip Hentai Match - Page 4 QiougD6Tsugumi vs Natalia, Strip Hentai Match - Page 4 TTlOMaFTsugumi vs Natalia, Strip Hentai Match - Page 4 5t0Q5s2Tsugumi vs Natalia, Strip Hentai Match - Page 4 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Tsugumi vs Natalia, Strip Hentai Match - Page 4 Empty Re: Tsugumi vs Natalia, Strip Hentai Match

Post by DenjinZ Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:58 am

Tsugumi, for her part, did her best to try and keep Natalia in the center of the ring in her submission hold. She knew that she wasn't going to win like this, but she was hoping she could wear Natalia down enough so she could then work on her sexually. "You were my favorite when I watched AFW, Natalia-san...in fact, you still are. To just share the same ring with you is more than I could ever ask for..." She said, starting all respectful. However, her lust then started to come to the forefront. "Though...I've always wanted to do it with you too...as a sub or a dom...I don't really mind..." She ended it with a giggle, still keeping her hold onto Natalia.

DenjinZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:48 am

Natalia groaned in pain as her back was punished by the skillfull kawaii, the ropes just too far away for her to reach them. The Dream pounded her fists on the mats furstrated. Tsugumi wasn't very big or this would be much more painful, but still the hold was starting to really hurt.

"Really?" Natalia asked surprised by Tsugumi's confession. She kind of knew she had lots of fans, but for her the fans were something distant, she never thought she would come face to face with one...and much less wrestle one. The Dream's face blushed as she heard Tsugumi's praising her.

"Well...ughh... Thank you very much, Tsugumi-chan.. Aggh!" Natalia said between groans of pain. "You are very beautiful too...ough ough... I would love...ahhh...to make love with you...ughh..after this...but..." Natalia said as she slowly twisted her body, using her great flexibility to stretch herself and stretch an arm, trying to reach Tsugumi's hair. "You are going to be the sub!" Natalia said with determination as she yanked Tsugumi's hair trying to break this hold.

Tsugumi vs Natalia, Strip Hentai Match - Page 4 QiougD6Tsugumi vs Natalia, Strip Hentai Match - Page 4 TTlOMaFTsugumi vs Natalia, Strip Hentai Match - Page 4 5t0Q5s2Tsugumi vs Natalia, Strip Hentai Match - Page 4 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by DenjinZ Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:12 am

Hearing The Dream say that she wanted to make love to her made Tsugumi feel excited. All sorts of steamy ideas filled her head, and it was also partly because of that that she felt The Dream's hand yank her hair in an attempt to break her hold. "Ow! Hey!" She yelled in protest. She knew she couldn't keep up the Boston crab at this right, so she abandoned it and focused on the arm that had a hold of her hair, to try and put that arm into a lock to switch her target.

DenjinZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:59 pm

"Ahhhhh..." Natalia let out a sigh of relief when she felt her leg being released, but then she felt Tsugumi grabbing her arm and twisting it behind her back. "Hey...wait...noooo!" Natalia protested but soon she was trapped and all she could do was kick her legs in the mats and curse, while her arm got punished.

What Tsugumi lacked in determination she made with a plenty with skill, and for the first time in the match the idea that she may lose the fight crossed The Dream's mind. "No wai!" Natalia told herself, losing to a kawaii in a hentai match was simply inexcusable. Natalia began to push with her legs, trying to get her knees underneath her and then start to buck and roll, trying to get her opponent off her back, but for a kawaii, Tsugumi was quite heavy.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by DenjinZ Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:03 am

Tsugumi would try to use her weight to keep Natalia pinned to the ground as she kept her arm lock on blue-eyed fighter, though she was having some trouble keeping the hold with Natalia's bucking and rolling. "Agh, you're moving around so much...!" She muttered to herself. Tsugumi would have tried to work on one of Natalia's sensitive areas, like her breasts or pussy, but she needed needed both arms to maintain the arm lock. "What do you mean, 'No Wai!' Natalia-san? You wanted to see what I could do!" She said in a simple manner.

DenjinZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:27 pm

"Ahhhhh!...I think I have seen enough..." Natalia would say as she kept shaking her body violently, unable to break free but making sure Tsugumi wouldn't get too confortable in the hold to try something else. Using her free arm to drag herself Natalia began to crawl on her belly, slithering like a snake trying to reach the ropes to free herself from this.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by DenjinZ Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:44 am

"Oh? You have? Hmm, but I...gah!" Tsugumi was going to say something, but Natalia kept moving, forcing her to concentrate on keeping the hold on her instead of worrying about anything else. Man...I want to touch her private spots so bad...but if I do, I lose my advantage... She thought to herself in a reasonable fashion. However, that irrational lusty side of her just couldn't stay quiet. Maybe if I just use one arm to do this... Tsugumi reasoned with herself, doing her best to keep up the arm lock with one arm as she freed up the other so she can do something else. With her free hand, she would reach to Natalia's chest and grab one of The Dream's bountiful breasts, starting to massage and knead it in her hand. Agh, she's much bigger than me...so soft too...

DenjinZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:15 pm

Natalia kept struggling and shaking her body, desperately trying to get free, but the cute kawaii had her firmly trapped much to The Dream's shame. Yet Natalia knew Tsugumi couldn't keep the hold forever and when she felt the kawaii hand in her breasts Natalia knew it was her chance.

The touch nevertheless, kept things complicated and Natalia couldn't help but let out a moan of pleasure as her tit was kneaded and teased by Tsugumi's small kawaiish hands. Her nipple immediately got hard and her body relaxed, Natalia enjoyed so much the attention to her sensitive orbs, no matter how embarrasing the position was or how bad her arm hurt. Actually the mix of pleasure, humiliation and pain only turned her on more.

"Ahhhhhhh...mmmmmmm" Natalia purred with delight. I need to get out of this and fast, she thought as she notice how her nipples throbbed. Now that Tsugumi was holding her trapped arm with just one hand, Natalia thought she may be able to free it, and so she began to apply strength to that arm trying to unfold it.

With her other free arm, Natalia tryied to reach for Tsugumi's hair to yank it down, hoping to make the kawaii lose her balance.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by DenjinZ Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:39 am

As she fondled Natalia, she had a rather perverted look on her face, since she finally had a chance to do something like this to The Dream. "You sound great, Natalia-san...it makes me want to do more and-ack!" She was cut off by Natalia grabbing her hair. With her losing her balance now, she abandoned the arm lock and instead had her other hand to try and grab and fondle Natalia's other breast. If successful, she would massage both of Natalia's tits, her perverted look still very much present on her face.

DenjinZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next