by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 139 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 138 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Pain is close to pleasure, even for the Dream?(Natalia)

2 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Pain is close to pleasure, even for the Dream?(Natalia) - Page 8 Empty Re: Pain is close to pleasure, even for the Dream?(Natalia)

Post by Harrier Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:25 pm

"If you had to pay me a dollar every time you said *You are mine* in the past, I would have never seen a fighting ring from the inside."
Anja was grinning, although the tides shifted considerably to Natalia's favor when she shifted to from her body to the side. She still had her arms, but she knew from experience that her friend was an expert with bodyscissors and could easily squeeze the life and fight out of her when she ran out of stamina.

*I need a way to control your hands while avoiding to get crushed by you, Natalia-chan. What do to? What to do?*
When she found a potential solution, she grinned even more widely. She would change control of the wrist which belonged to Natalia's arm which was not hindered by her body with her other hand, freeing one of her hands to slip down to the dream's precious lady parts.
"Don't you worry, I am not going to be too brutal with you. I know that you had probably only wimpy opponents since our early days."

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Pain is close to pleasure, even for the Dream?(Natalia) - Page 8 Empty Re: Pain is close to pleasure, even for the Dream?(Natalia)

Post by Kitten Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:55 pm

"And if you had to pay me a dollar for everytime I have actually made you mine, I would have a mountain of money up to my chin..." Natalia said giggling as she stretched her legs and crushed Anja's sexy waist as hard as she could, really trying to break the girl's breath and will. "Come on Anja-chan.... being my bitch isn't so bad" Natalia teased as she shook her body trying to free her arms, but she wasn't having much success and soon Anja changed hands freeing one of her arms while keeping the dark haired beauty trapped. "H-hey!" Natalia protested a bit worried as she realized where the blonde's hand was going. Anja sure knew how to immobilize an opponent and unfortunately Natalia kind of enjoyed a bit too much being immobilized by her.

"mmmmmm...Anjaaaa...." Natalia moaned as the blonde started to press a hand against her sex. "Wimpy?... you crazy? Girls here will eat you for breakfast..." Natalia said a bit amused by Anja's comment. It was clear she was not going to last long in this position so Natalia decided to give up on her scissors and instead put her upper leg on Anja's body to push it back away, at the same time she tried to roll on her back, hoping she could roll fully to free her arms and escape Anja's hold.

Pain is close to pleasure, even for the Dream?(Natalia) - Page 8 6u0iRWY
Pain is close to pleasure, even for the Dream?(Natalia) - Page 8 QiougD6Pain is close to pleasure, even for the Dream?(Natalia) - Page 8 TTlOMaFPain is close to pleasure, even for the Dream?(Natalia) - Page 8 5t0Q5s2Pain is close to pleasure, even for the Dream?(Natalia) - Page 8 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:43 pm

Again they reached kind of a standstill, with Anja in danger that she couldn't breathe and Natalia in danger to have a hand in her pussy. How much that had frustrated some of their old trainers, but that was a result you got when you put two similar sized snakes in a basket, they would entangle the other and probably have either sex with the other or be exhausted in shared paralysis.
"To tell you the truth, I always loved being your bitch back then...Somehow you could tame the maniac in me...and made me forget that I can never loose, never give, never surrender."
She would have never told this to anyone in the old days, but it was true.

When Natalia worked her way out of their locks, Anja took a deep breath while her waist was hurting still after the release.
"Anyone of those candy girls you can point me too? I thought I will give these Eclipse girls a try and fuck them one by one. Their music is awful, but well. Or Sarah Gatt? Such a bitchy balls to the walls girl could be fun too. Cecilia Northman? She's hot and statuesque, but you know how I hate Wagner and the Valkyrie's ride. Sabine Shanoa? Lisa the card shark? Mars and Mercury? Russian Roulette?"
Anja had been an avid viewer of AFW before coming out of the hiding and had hardly missed a PPV or a weekly show. so she was all excited to lay hands on the stars of AFW.

She suddenly hopped on her knees after Natalia made some distance between her and Anja and took to the air for a playful cross body splash on Natalia, a little payback for being her pogo stick some time ago and probably more important, help her to negate Natalia's deadliest weapon aside of her quick wits, her legs.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:05 pm

Natalia rolled away from Anja, relived but not happy about not having the blonde's hand in her pussy. She could so much let Anja finger her to climax right now... but she wasn't going to let the blonde win. Natalia took a few seconds to breathe while Anja talked, and her eyes went wider and wider as she heard all the names her friend mentioned. Somehow it seemed weird that Anja knew so much about AFW... yet it wasn't. After all, all those girls were kind of stars.Natalia couldn't understand why it shocked her but there was something in Anja's tone that left her confused.

The dark haired girl opened her mouth to say something but Anja was flying towards her already and she had no time to pronounce a word before their bodies collided. The blonde took Natalia down to the bed, laying her on her back while staying on top. "Ugh...." Natalia groaned shocked by the impact but still managing to wrap her arms around Anja to keep the girl close to her and trying to prevent Anja from straddling her. "I didn't knew you were such a fangirl, Anja-chan" Natalia teased once she got back a bit of breath. "Want me to give you an autograph... I can tattoo my name on your ass..." The Dream giggled as she hugged Anja tight and then, before the blonde could try to answer to The Dream's mocking, Natalia leaned her head up and tried to kiss the blonde's lips to lock their lips together, trying to force Anja into a passionate French kiss.

Pain is close to pleasure, even for the Dream?(Natalia) - Page 8 QiougD6Pain is close to pleasure, even for the Dream?(Natalia) - Page 8 TTlOMaFPain is close to pleasure, even for the Dream?(Natalia) - Page 8 5t0Q5s2Pain is close to pleasure, even for the Dream?(Natalia) - Page 8 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:38 am

"A lot of strip clubs offer AFW events. Not too hard to follow..."
Anja wanted to say more but was cut short by the rapidly approaching tongue of Natalia. She would enjoy her tongue to the fullest, merely a recently tagged in player in a game which was set up by the Dream initially.

Against any other opponent, this would have probably been the moment you had things in control, but things were definitely more complicated with the unruly beauty under her. Many lessons had shown that it was horribly hard to get her in a safe position in which she was totally helpless, so her usual method of a cradle would probably backfire on Anja, so she just placed on of her hands under the neck of Natalia while the other played on the alluring surface of the abs and the belly button of the Dream.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:18 pm

Of course Anja was right, it was awfully easy to follow AFW events. Still Natalia loved the idea that Anja was her fangirl. "No need to be shy, Anja-chan" Natalia teased between kisses, keeping herself close to Anja to whisper the words into the blonde's lips. "I will give you one of my posters so you can hang it on your bedroom" Natalia giggled and licked the blonde's lips.

So far their fight had been an endless battle for position, and Natalia just wasn't to give up on it. So once more she pushed, trying to roll Anja so they would lay on their sides face to face. She quickly went back to kissing while she pushed with her body, wrapping one arm around Anja's neck to keep her close and sliding her other hand down, missing the blonde's belly to go directly for her pussy, trying to rub her friend's sex with her fingers in circular motion and spread the labia, looking for an opening to get inside the blonde.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:23 am

"Ah, don't break a sweat. I will just keep the original close."
They were side to side and face to face now, having a hard time with positioning was to be expected but would probably come to an end for now.

As her lower body was invaded, Anja put a calm facial expression to the board while going nearly overboard in the inside, relegating herself to caressing the inner tights of Natalia in a show of straw man superiority, although the inner tights were the red headed stepchild of seduction even when highly sensitive. It was obvious for her that brute force would only get her so far here, so she had to give Natalia the feeling that she could easily or at least ultimately outlast her, no matter what she did.
"I know your game of embarrassment and dominance to generate mistakes. Too bad for you that this, although brilliant, doesn't work on me. I have to google shame to know what it is."
She intensified her kissing, using breaks to speak with utter confidence.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:54 pm

"Mmmm... then maybe I should autograph myself for you" Natalia said teasingly between kisses. Neither girl had been able to get the upper hand so far and they have settled up for a side to side position that felt pretty much like a draw for Natalia. Nevertheless The Dream was confident she could win from here, and the night was still young so there would be enough time to lay on top of her friend, maybe even welcome the morning sleeping on top of her friend.

Natalia admired how calm Anja remained, she had changed so much from that little girl that would squeal whenever she got her privates touched. And the way the blonde caressed her inner thighs, so confidently and so deliciously. It was truly an admirable effort to put on a facade of superiority, but Natalia knew it was just a facade... a barrier she had to break. And that was probably the thing Natalia loved the most in the world, breaking barriers, the sensation that resistance is overcome and power increases...specially power over another girl.

"How about you google 'blonde bitches owned by Natalia'? I bet you are the first entry" The Dream teased, stopping the kiss but leaving her lips against Anja's while she said the words. She then went back to locking her lips with the blonde, pushing with her tongue trying to penetrate her friend's mouth.

Natalia spread her legs a bit, lifting her upper leg and placing her foot over the bed she left herself open for Anja's caress, also offering her pussy for the blonde. "Go for the pussy, Anja....if you dare" She challenged her friend. Natalia kept pushing her fingers deeper and deeper into the blonde, trying to massage the inner walls with the tips while her thumb pressed and moved in circles against Anja's clit. Using her other arm to pull Anja closer, Natalia would also start rubbing her tits against her friend's pair, trying to dominate the blonde's pussy, tits, mouth and mind all at the same time.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:53 pm

"Bitch? Ouch, Nat-chan. That hits me hard. Actually agitates me more than your little fondling down there."
Anja was smiling in calm superiority, but the truth was far from her calm demeanor. More and more of her mind cruised around the fact that she wanted to possess Natalia, control her every step with the utmost precision until her collapse through exhaustion. Natalia had defeated many girls who had refused to play her game, some came along kicking and screaming to her wishes, others had been overpowered by her skills and technique, but how many girls had defied her with substance and credible confidence?

In her mind, most people lost a sex-fight not because they had been physically overpowered, but lost their will to fight back, that was the one simple lesson that had been usefully handed down from their mistresses. Break the spirit, then the body is yours. No taking back, no squirming, no heavy breathing until it was inevitable...

Speaking of inevitable, on her little tour of exploration hit a sweet spot, causing her to audibly huff into the mouth of her friend while abdominal breathing began to set in when their breasts clashed.
"Oh, Nat-chan...You still got it..."
She uttered, seemingly enthralled before changing back to normal effortlessly, although she had spent a good deal of willpower to resist the urge to just give in, starting to move against the direction Natalia was invading her.
"Just kidding, sweety. See, I can even move in your rhythm without breaking a sweat. And take you with just my pinky finger..."
Defiantly, her small finger caressingly entered the womanhood of Natalia while her middle finger made the clit bounce a bit. She also used her free hand, trying to turn the head of Natalia aside and teasingly bite her in the neck. part to show dominance, part to hide her closing her eyes to enjoy the treatment she was getting.
"Handicap match next time to get a closer match? Me: naked, blindfolded, drugged with aphrodisiac and tied to the bed. You: Astronautic Suit after a three hour congress debate, revolving around the Bolivian coffee farmer allowance."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:13 pm

Natalia smiled as for a second it seemed that she had finally managed to melt Anja's glacier barrier, but when the blonde girl effortlessly went back to her calm self, she blushed bright red with a bit of anger. "Anja-chan!" she whined, frowning quite annoyed that her friend was playing with her like that. And then her body shivered when she felt Anja's little finger entering her wet pussy. It was such a ticklish teasing sensation, hardly even close to put Natalia in trouble, but it was extremely embarrassing, specially since Anja kept acting so calmly and superior; it was really starting to get to Natalia. The Dream shook her head trying to free it from Anja, but when she felt the blonde's lips against her neck she kind of relaxed and purred, letting Anja have her way for a while.

"Astronauts? Congress? ANJA!" Natalia complained grimacing a bit. "That so... unsexy! Totally turn-off!" she whined again. Seeing how her friend keep trying to annoy her, Natalia decided to annoy Anja too. She closed her legs, trying to trap Anja's hand with only the little finger inside her pussy, and then she shoved three of her fingers into Anja's pussy, so if the blonde tried to close her legs too, she will have her fingers deep in Anja's sex...and with her thumb she would once against start working against her friend's clit, pushing it to pin it like a wrestler against Anja's own pelvic bone. The Dream's other hand grabbed a firm hold of Anja's hair and pulled, trying to remove the blonde's face and mouth from her neck. "The blind-fold sounds like a good idea...nevertheless... and you can be sure I will tie you up...again... I have become so much better with the rope... you are going to love it!""

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next