Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 136 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 135 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

A hot and cold break

2 posters

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

A hot and cold break - Page 3 Empty Re: A hot and cold break

Post by Kitten Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:21 pm

"Oh... I know, Megumi-chan..." Natalia said giggling and moving her eyes away from the idol's sexy body. "I been in the receiving end...the dominated end... many times... And loved it." Natalia confessed blushing. She tried to avoid looking at Megumi but althought her eyes weren't on the idol, she couldn't help her mind to bring back the memories of her battle with Megumi on the island.

"I'm sorry, Megumi-chan..." Natalia finally said. "I...have...this...like...anxiety inside me..." she explained closing her eyes trying to focus on how to express her feelings. "like...we have to settle who is tops and who is bottoms...I mean..." Natalia took a deep breath to search into the deepest of her being, and kept her eyes closed so she didn't had to see Megumi while she spoke.

"You beat me once...but... You didn't fucked me..." she said blushing deep red. "I beat you once...but that didn't settled things... That Lukretia bitch ruined it..." she continued frowning. "Then we fought to a draw in the Iron girl match at the PPV...and then our final battle in the island got interrupted..." the dark haired cutie let out a sigh of frustration as she said that.

"I know it is silly...but not settling this between us is driving me crazy..." Natalia said and then she opened her eyes to look at Megumi shyly, quite worried about how the idol would take it. "What do you think?"

A hot and cold break - Page 3 6u0iRWY
A hot and cold break - Page 3 QiougD6A hot and cold break - Page 3 TTlOMaFA hot and cold break - Page 3 5t0Q5s2A hot and cold break - Page 3 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:36 pm

Megumi nodded as Natalia spoke, understanding her but still wondering why she must be this way. "Were you mad that I didn't do anything the first time we fought?" Megumi asked, "I didn't even know back then that there was this whole aspect of sex to wrestling, it was only later that i found out." She left out how she got that introduction, it wasn't something for Natalia to know.

Megumi sat up a bit more as Natalia continued. "So, you think we must fight then?" she asked, "That unless we settle who is stronger, you won't feel good?" Megumi shook her head. "Its not like I would mind fighting against you, but what would it prove? I'm genuinely curious Natalia. And depending on your answer, I might just let you..."

Last edited by 265 on Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:31 am; edited 1 time in total

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:04 am

"Honestly, Megumi-chan.... I don't know..." Natalia said looking at Megumi and stretching one arm under the water, she tried to hold the idol's hand with her own. "I love competing way too much and... Well...I like you and... " Natalia began to find trouble putting the words together, but no matter how clumsy her words came out she wanted to get it all off her chest.

"I don't think we can settle things between us... I mean like...have a final match and that's it. I think...whomever loses will want to fight again... I know if I lose I will...want to...fight you again...but... It will be...in different therms..." Natalia said and then bit her lower lip, not sure if she had been clear enough.

"What I'm trying to say is...I will love...to be... Your rival..." she said giggling mischievously "...but that doesn't means we can't be friends too..."

A hot and cold break - Page 3 QiougD6A hot and cold break - Page 3 TTlOMaFA hot and cold break - Page 3 5t0Q5s2A hot and cold break - Page 3 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:13 am

Megumi frowned for a second, trying to figure out what Natalia meant. Slowly she put two and two together, and as Natalia grabbed her hand her eyes widened and she blushed, realizing Natalia had given her the equivalent to a love confession. Megumi was stunned for a few moments, before thinking that this was a good thing. She slowly pulled Natalia in closer by her hand, until they were almost touching, and hugges her in close.

"If thats what you want, then it will be fine," Megumi said, "I thought you wanted to fight me because you hated me or something, but if thats the reason, I will gladly be your rival, and your friend."

Last edited by 265 on Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:31 am; edited 1 time in total

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:59 am

"oh no no...I don't hate you...I...I like you a lot..." Natalia said blushing as she pressed herself closer to Megumi and turned her head to kiss the idol's cheek and then rested her head on Megumi's shoulders. Grabbing the idol's arms by the wrists Natalia wrapped them around herself to make Megumi hug her. After all she had been through lately she desperately needed a hug.

Natalia purred delighted, to be embraced by a naked Megumi in a lovely hot sping in the mountain was almost like a dream. She even went one step further and slid herself up to quickly sit on Megumi's lap. "Thank you, Megumi-chan. I really appreciate it. I know I'm a very difficult person to deal with..." Natalia said as she got comfortable on Megumi's lap and adjusted her head on the idol's shoulders, closing her eyes as if she was falling asleep.

"mmmm...Megumi-chan?" Natalia asked after a few seconds of silence. "How are we going to determine who rules over the cabin?" she asked giggling cutely.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:18 am

Megumi was going to hug Natalia anyways, but it seemed that Natalia wanted to be in control so much she made the idol hug her, which seemed so silly to Megumi she had to stifle laughter. Natalia was finally opening up to her after all this, and she didn't want to ruin it. She let Natalia hold herself close, hugging her tightly, feeling her warm body in this embrace. Megumi would be lying to herself if she said she didn't enjoy the feeling of Natalia's body just as much.

"I've dealt with girls far more difficult than you Natalia," Megumi said, "But I'll take care of you."

When Natalia asked about the cabin, Megumi did a bit of a double take. It seemed that even after such intimacy, Natalia wanted some competition. And the cabin's layout didn't help. There was only one bedroom, and inside there was only one overlarge futon. The more Megumi thought about it the more it seemed like a setup.

"Well, we'll have to share," Megumi said, "But as for who is on top though... It seems we might need to fight for that. But that is what you wanted, isn't it Natalia?"

Last edited by 265 on Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:44 pm

Natalia held Megumi's wrists mainly because she wanted the idol to touch her; she gently guided Megumi's left hand down to her tummy, leaving the fingers pointing down over her navel so if the idol wished she could move her hand a little down and reach Natalia's pussy. With her other hand she lead Megumi's right hand up, until the palm was rubbing against The Dream generous right tit, right aboved the hardened nipple. And then she let go both hands to caress Megumi's arms softly.

"Oh I love fighting you, Megumi-chan..." Natalia said as she relaxed her body and leaned back on Megumi, sitting in the idol's lap and resting her head on Megumi's left shoulder. "But I fear I'm too weak right now to battle against someone as strong as you..." Natalia admitted as she turned her head to nuzzled against Megumi's neck, giving it a few sweet kisses moving up to reach the idol's earlobe.

"Maybe a kissing duel..." Natalia suggested planting some more kisses right below Megumi's ear. "Or a very soft titfight..." Natalia continued purring in a very suggestive tone and giving quick nibbles at Megumi's earlobe. "or a very slow pussy-to-pussy battle..." The Dream said and then she suckled on Megumi's earlobe with her lips, stretching it a little before letting go.

"Or maybe...we can negotiate a peaceful surrender..." she finally said with a barely audible whisper. "There is only one futon...and I don't want to sleep in the floor..." Natalia said with a begging tone.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:10 pm

"Perhaps, but I'm not mean," Megumi said, "We both came here to relax, if we fight, I wouldn't be rough."

Her hand caressed Natalia's tit, while her other hand reached down to stroke her sex. Megumi's long fingers ran along Natalia's sex lips, stroking them softly in the hot water. She moaned slightly as Natalia kissed her neck and pressed her body in against hers.

"No, I'll make sure we both enjoy ourselves Natalia," Megumi said as her fingers pinched her nipple, "But I will be on top. You're gonna be my body pillow tonight, for me to cuddle against and sleep on as I see fit. And you will enjoy it."

Megumu wondered if Natalia wanted to play femme or domme in this situation. Either way, Megumi felt that Natalia was becoming responsive now, and they might really become friends after this.

Last edited by 265 on Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:33 am; edited 2 times in total

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:00 pm

Natalia purred as Megumi began to caress her tit, the idol quickly took her offer and soon she felt the Crimson Warrior fingers playing with her pussy. Natalia's sex throbbed as it was touched and her labia soon became swollen with arousal. This was so perfect, Natalia couldn't think of a better way to spend a vacation than in a mountain hot spring alone with Megumi.

This sudden realization made Natalia wonder what were her true feelings for the idol and she began to fear she may had a crush on Megumi. The dark haired cutie continued kissing Megumi's neck as the idol explained the conditions in which they were going to sleep tonight. Natalia couldn't help but let out a soft growl, there was still some fire in her that wanted to fight Megumi for control, but it was quickly quenched when Natalia realized the idol was right, she was going to enjoy it.

"Mmmmm ok, Megumi-san... You win this time..." Natalia finally said giving Megumi's neck some more kisses and rubbing her butt on Megumi's lap and crotch. "I'll be your body pillow... But...next time things will be different..." Natalia added, unable to submit completely no matter how much she enjoyed being at Megumi's mercy.

Natalia then moved a hand to gently press it against Megumi's cheek, trying to make the idol turn her head so Natalia could steal a kiss to the mouth.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:28 am

Hearing Natalia submit actually made Megumi slightly disappointed, but she shrugged it off and kept it up. Natalia was being nice and submissive it seemed, why ruin it? It was better for them this way, especially since Megumi hadn't had a proper chance to "get to know" Natalia yet. And there were a few things they hadn't talked about, especially pertaining to their past. She moaned a little in their kiss, her hands continuing to massage Natalia's tit and sex, before Megumi got an idea. She slowly broke the kiss, looking deeply into Natalia's sapphire eyes.

"I'm glad you're starting to see things my way Natalia," Megumi said. She suddenly stopped caressing Natalia's tit and sex. "Hang on, can you get off for a second? There's something I want you to have." Once Natalia got off, Megumi would get up and head out of the pool, going back into the cabin, before coming out a few moments later with a long towel in hand and a few small bottles of oil.

"Like any good onsen, they've got these," Megumi said, "There's a nice mix of massage oils here. I know you've had a rough time lately, how about I help your body recover with a little massage? You look like you can use it."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next