by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 132 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 130 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Kelly Flowers's Training with Black Cougra

2 posters

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

Kelly Flowers's Training with Black Cougra - Page 17 Empty Re: Kelly Flowers's Training with Black Cougra

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:41 pm

Cougra quickly put her hands up in surrender and said, "Hey, hey, I didn't mean it that way. And besides, you made a good point." She was only asking a question, but she didn't want to make it offensive to Kelly who was giving her so much already. The cream play from her lips to her toes was something that the cat could do all day and she never wanted to make any negative comments about it.

Deborah continued to lick Kelly's feet and suck her toes until the cream was gone and she was satisfied. She would smile as she stood up and went behind her to put one hand on her shoulder and the other to massage her breast. "Ready as I'll ever be, Flowers."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Kelly Flowers's Training with Black Cougra - Page 17 Empty Re: Kelly Flowers's Training with Black Cougra

Post by Harrier Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:52 pm

"Don't get used to it. Good points are not really my specialty. "
Kelly wasn't really angry, it was just that she was the first time in a situation like this and everything was new. Gaining more experience in AFW, that would probably change. But for now, she was in for a pleasant surprise when she felt a hand on her breast and bended her head backward on the shoulder of the cat while letting water fall down upon them.
"Hhmm. if I had known that you plan to use your hands while showering, I would have probably untied you last time."

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:10 pm

Cougra continued to massage that breast as Kelly's head fell backwards on her shoulder. "Untie me? I don't even think you would do that if you knew what I'd do. Besides, it can ruin many surprises right? That's why I save my ways for such an occasion." As the warm water continued to rain on them, Deborah would try to extend that arm on Kelly's breast and cover both breasts with that arm and hand to rub them together. At the same time, she would use her other hand to stroke Kelly's hair.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:54 am

"Prob...Probably not."
She pressed her butt with demand into the crotch area of the cat while her hands ran down the side of the torso of Deborah. Already sensitive from the cream-liking, it didn't take long to electrify her again and make her melt like wax in the arms of the cat, greatly enjoying the motion of her own breasts rubbing together with the addition of water that made it even more appealing.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:03 pm

Cougra purred as she continued to rub Kelly's breasts with one arm and now gently stroke her womanhood with the other hand. She then said, "Ooh, it appears we are becoming a little dirty now, eh? Let me help out with that." She reached for a bar of soap and rub it between her hands to get some out. Next, she would put that soap on both of Kelly's breasts with both hands and start rubbing them to make them clean.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:57 am

"...Mmhh...Soap is nice..."
It was a very nice way to begin the morning in the eyes of the Canadian. Each movement of Deborah brought her closer to the edge, and as she felt she couldn't hold out any longer, she put her arm over her mouth to prevent water from falling into her open mouth while she leaned back and her fluids mixed with the water on her legs, accompanied by a muffled moan out of her mouth.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:37 pm

Cougra continued to rub Kelly's breasts clean with the soap and she could see the blue-haired girl beginning to moan with pleasure. Noticing some fluid on her legs, the cat said, "Hmm, your womanhood looks like it needs a little bit of cleaning too." Getting a little more soap, she would wash a little between her legs before going down each leg and onto her feet and toes.

As she got to the feet, she would lift each foot up and wash each sole before going to playfully cleaning each toe.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:00 pm

Water from above, the cat cleaning her, Kelly could have also danced all night long to experience how a morning should be, but so she had slept and still was totally hyped after her little adventure.
"A climax in the morning. Exactly what the doctor has prescribed."
She stretched her hands up the tiles of the shower. She could have probably danced just to electro industrial in a small room like this, but that would have probably meant kicking Deborah by accident.
"So, what do you have in mind for today?"
She asked, slightly giggling while Deborah played with her toes and feet. Quite some time had passed since they got up, at least she thought so.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:52 pm

Cougra finished cleaning Kelly's feet and toes and started to kiss each toe with love and care. Then she used the soap to begin washing the rest of her body, arms, face, and behind her ears. Lastly, she would shampoo that cute blue hair. When asked what she has in mind today, the cat responded, "Do you want something for pleasure? Or something for pain?"

While putting Kelly in the train of thought, Cougra herself started to wash off with the soap.

Last edited by 971 on Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:14 pm

"I don't know about you, but I've never thought that I could have a pleasure overflow. But still it happened. Although it would be nice not to spend the next 6 or 7 hours in the torture rack."
The last hours had been a hell of a ride, and Kelly as quite satisfied in every direction. There had been pleasure there had been pain, and even kind of a real conversation with the crazy cat. I felt kind of strange to be in the possession of another, even though Deborah was much nicer than she wanted to admit as the last hours had shown.

Kelly stepped out of the shower and bound a towel around her torso, waiting with another one until the cat was ready to be dried up.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next