by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 123 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 122 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Tasha Veith- The Submission Queen

Go down

Tasha Veith- The Submission Queen Empty Tasha Veith- The Submission Queen

Post by Psychopatrick88 Thu May 01, 2008 5:13 am

Name: Tasha Veith
Eyes: Green
Hair: Lavender
Height: 5'9
Weight: 150lbs
Nationality: French(No accent)

Entrance music: Her Strut by Bob Seger

Favoured moves: Submissions and grapples. She tends to get creative when performing submissions, hence the name Submission Queen, however she also likes basic moves, the headscissors submission being one of them.

Finishing move:

Lotus Submission:
There's a lot of different submissions she uses, however this one is probably her favorite. The submission is performed when her opponent is down on her stomach. She'll proceed to sit down on her lower back, then wrap her legs around both her arms, close to her shoulders. Then she'll proceed to squeeze. There are many things that she can do here depending on the type of match. For example if it is a violent type of match, or if her opponent just refuses to let go, she can force them to lift off the ground by pulling her legs up, then slam them back down, slamming her opponent's face repeatedly into the mat. Or, if they are in a match such as a mud or cream wrestling match, she can mash her opponent's face into whatever substance it is until she submits to her. A third use is when she's in a hentai match. She can lean back to tease and finger her opponent however she pleases.

Personality: She can be a tad confusing sometimes. She's normally very flirty and seductive towards women, especially ones that look attractive in her eyes. She can also act a bit cold to others, namely guys.She's not a bad girl, but she's not a good girl either. She also tends to have a bad mood from time to time, and is normally up for a violent type of match at that time. She takes zero crap from people she doesn't like though, and has a tendency to carry her whip around to crack at them, or hit them, if someone pisses her off or says something that irks her. She tends to be a bit sadistic in matches, but also doesn't mind playing the submissive from time to time... IF someone is truly stronger than her.

History: Not much is known about her, however she will mention from to time to time about the manor she lives in and how it's filled with slaves that she takes care of when she's back home.

Ring attire: What she wears in the pic.

Picture of Tasha
Tasha Veith- The Submission Queen KinetaOutfit.jpg

Extras: She also tends to be a troublemaker from time to time, if the situation presents itself. She also has a bit of a skirt fetish. She wears the same outfit most of the time, however when not in ring, she dons a magenta cloak on herself to cover herself up so she doesn't get stares all the time.

Belinda

Dislikes:
Natalia

Crushes:
Belinda

Rivals:
Natalia

Natalia - Tasha finds it a little difficult to figure out what she thinks of Natalia. She had personally humiliated her in the locker room, and cheated in a match by having her slave interfere, but at the same time, she enjoys Natalia's attempts to try and get her to sub, but she has never done so. Also, she is not one to deny when someone is quite the looker, and Natalia is just that, along with her slave. Only time will tell if these two will become friends or bitter enemies, but Tasha has at least accepted that the opposing domme is quite the fight.

Belinda - When she first came across the blonde bombshell, Tasha got goosebumps from the way she carried herself, the way she dressed, and her reputation as hentai champ was also a plus in her book. Having been one of the few women to get Belinda to orgasm, and in her debut match, no less, Tasha really enjoys her company when she's around, and would gladly accept any sexual challenge the blonde bombshell proposed to her. Belinda is also one of the very few women that has seen her subbie act, but she only does it behind closed doors, when she's sure her opponent won't try to ruin her reputation with it. Tasha can be a very, very dominating woman, but even dommes need a small break from the act sometimes.

Won Against:
Belinda
Lisa
Zasashi
Elena
Suyou
Natalia

Lost Against:
Natalia
Martha
Suyou
Kahalin

Draws:
Bea

Last edited by 145 on Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:33 pm; edited 2 times in total

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Tasha Veith- The Submission Queen Empty Re: Tasha Veith- The Submission Queen

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sun May 20, 2012 5:04 pm

[align=center:2yfy38t7]---Interview---[/align:2yfy38t7]

Journalist: So tell a little about yourself.

Tasha Veith: My name is Tasha Veith. I was one of the first women to enter into this place, and I am the original dominatrix. -She replies with a slight smile-

J: Not much is really mentioned in your likes and dislikes, other than a couple of people. What are some.. er... non-human things that you like?

TV: Well, I love the smell of lavender for one, I like using my whip, but that should be pretty obvious -She chuckles- I feel I'm able to appreciate a nice work of art, and, in my spare time, which is very seldom, with my servants taking up almost every waking moment of my time when I'm not out here, I like to pick up a good novel, preferably with some erotic overtones, and just spend an hour to myself. That's not to say I don't love spending time with my girls though. I love every single one of them. Especially you, Alexia. -Blows a kiss towards the camera-

J: Ah.. right. So, you've been here for quite a long while now. Have you thought about who's going to take your place, when you uh...

TV: -Tasha's friendly demeanor quickly vanished as she heard the journalist beginning his next question- "When I what?" -She asked, almost daring him to finish that question-

J: D-don't take this the wrong way. It's just.. you're almost 40 now, and this line of action is kind of rough on the body. -Tries to ignore Tasha's increasingly piercing stare- H-have you thought about someone taking your place as the original dommie?

TV: ...You're either a very brave, or a very stupid man to ask a woman like me about something as trivial as age. It's true, I may be getting on in my years, but I'm still completely in my prime. I train my body every day, and I know very few women still stand a chance against beating me in the ring. ...As much as I hate to admit it though, you have a point. Alexia is my top fighter, but she doesn't exactly have the mindset for a dominatrix. Hm... perhaps I should give that some thought later.

J: -Breathes a sigh of relief when she doesn't attack him for the somewhat invasive question- Lets move to a safer topic now.-

TV: Please.

J: How many servants do you currently have at your manor?

TV: 38

J: Wow... Every waking moment sounds like an understatement. So, we know you've been here almost since this league debuted. -Tasha's stare starts to grow icy- Bare with me, please. -He addresses her- You only have a couple of wrestlers that you list as liking or disliking. Since then though, hundreds of women of all kinds have been making their debut. Have any of the newer women in particular caught your attention?

-Tasha's gaze softens when she hears the nature of the question- Now that's a question that will require some thought. Hmmm... well, from what I've seen so far, that Mai Lee girl could use a little friendly attitude adjustment from me. I've been noticing a rather alarming rate of 'Idol' girls making their way over here. While they all look rather alluring in their own way, I have trouble believing that any of them have any real fighting ability. I'd like to test my theory on one or two of them though, before I make a final judgement on them. There's also Tsuyiko Nara. From what I've seen, I feel like her and I are cut from the same cloth. Beyond that.. hmm... there's plenty of women out there I could find fun to wrestle with, but right now, those are the ones that pop in my head

J: Interesting choices. What's your opinion on the kawaii roster though?

-Tasha laughs- You're just trying to get me to start as many fights as you can with me out of this, aren't you? Well, I find every last one of them adorable in their own way. Heh.. if I ended up against one in the ring, I'd probably be less inclined to fight them and more to play with them. Most of them get so shy and bashful from public display of affections, it's such an adorable reaction.

J: I think that's all the questions I have for you. Thank you for your time, Miss Veith. And uh.. thank you for not hurting me.

-Tasha gets up from her chair- You were treading on some very thin ice, boy. You should never, ever question a woman like me about her age.

J: -Gulps- Noted.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down