by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 134 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 133 Guests :: 2 Bots

APlaying

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Debut Hentai Match: Tsugumi Sonohara vs. Black Cougra

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Debut Hentai Match: Tsugumi Sonohara vs. Black Cougra - Page 6 Empty Re: Debut Hentai Match: Tsugumi Sonohara vs. Black Cougra

Post by DenjinZ Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:08 pm

Tsugumi could feel her opponent start to get wet now and, if she was able to keep this up, she would have this match won before long. The initial taste of Cougra's wetness was very welcome to Tsugumi, as this turned her on even more, her nipples having hardened by this point. However, Cougra still wanted to resist and somehow managed to get her fingers start to play around her womanhood, which caused Tsugumi to shudder some. "Mmmmmmnnn! Mmmmp!" Muffled moans escaped from her mouth, since she didn't want to let up in licking Cougra. She started to have her tongue swirl around the other girl's sex in an attempt to beat her in the arousal game. I've come this far...I...can't back down now!

DenjinZ

Back to top Go down

Debut Hentai Match: Tsugumi Sonohara vs. Black Cougra - Page 6 Empty Re: Debut Hentai Match: Tsugumi Sonohara vs. Black Cougra

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:16 pm

Cougra was still continuing her finger play, but Tsugumi continued her licking. Cougra continued to moan in pleasure, but her opponent went nonstop as her tongue swirled inside her womanhood. "Please! Let me go! If I lose now, my boss will punish me severely! Please!" Cougra would beg on her hands and knees, but she was stuck in an upside down position, so all she could do was cry. If Tsugumi continues to lick, it'll be all over and Cougra will suffer worse.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by DenjinZ Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:36 pm

Tsugumi almost hesitated when Cougra mentioned that she would be punished for losing, but this could very well just be a ploy by her. Besides, wouldn't Cougra just take that chance to try to win in her own way? Just because Tsugumi was at heart a nice and kind person doesn't mean she was gullible. Sorry, kitty...but now that I'm this close to winning, I can't stop now. Not stopping in her licks, she instead started to go slow with them, taking longer and relishing each lick. In addition to this, she would move her arms from Cougra's waist to her chest to fondle her breasts as well, to perform a two way assault on her.

DenjinZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:51 pm

Cougra continued to moan in pleasure from Tsugumi's continuous licking. And soon it got worse when Tsugumi started to fondle her breasts. The cat couldn't take anymore and it was at that moment...it was over. It started to show all over Tsugumi's face. "Mistress....I'm sorry...I failed you..." she would whisper as she knew she was defeated. If Tsugumi put her down, she would lay on her stomach and sob.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by DenjinZ Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:37 am

Tsugumi winced slightly at Cougra climaxing on her face and proceeded to put the other woman down after a few seconds of shock. I mean, she actually won this fight, her debut match. She expected to put up a good match, but to win like this...she then started wiping the fluids off her face with the back of her hand. She licked it as she looked at the defeated kitten, who had decided to lay on her stomach and sob from her defeat. This...felt kind of wrong to Tsugumi...but she then realized the end of the matches she watched before joining AFW. Sure, there were the match endings where it seemed both girls enjoyed the outcome no matter what and then went backstage to do who knows what with each other.

Then there were the other match endings where the loser was sobbing and felt devastated at losing. This was obviously the latter sort of victory and Tsugumi didn't know what to say....though she would try too. "H...hey, look...were you serious about the whole punishment thing if you lost?" She didn't know how Cougra would react to the question, so she was still wary. As it was though, the ref ruled the match as Tsugumi's win as the crowd seemed to be a bit surprised at this outcome, their cheers making up for Tsugumi's lack of an entrance theme. Agh, this cheering must be like the salt in a wound for her...

Last edited by 8315 on Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total

DenjinZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:59 am

Cougra would try to look up through her tears when Tsugumi spoke up. "I told you before that it was too late to change who I really am, didn't I? Well, I should tell you now. I was once a rich girl who had the entire world of wants wrapped on my finger, but due to bad investments, our family had to live what seems like close to the poverty line. My boss, Deathbird, found me when I was in dire need of money and told me that if I work for her, I can get a chance to get back to power. All I had to do was fight to get more and more....but now that she has watched my first match, her punishment is coming on me hard and swift! So yes, I was serious. And she told me that if I don't make you orgasm or don't do something to make up for my loss, she'll beat me, maybe break me, and maybe my family as well."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by DenjinZ Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:26 am

"E...eh?" Tsugumi was having a hard time believing this. First off, this was Cougra's first match? Really? And not only her, but her family was going to be punished, just because Tsugumi won? This was all...rather heavy...more heavy than Tsugumi realized or wanted. She was really afraid to ask this next question, but she was curious now. "What...would you have to do to make up for the loss?" Tsugumi didn't know how she could help out. She needed her own money to survive on her own and she couldn't exactly give handouts to this woman...and she really doubted she could talk to this Deathbird person to make her forgive Cougra.

DenjinZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:31 am

Cougra tried to speak through her sobbing and said, "I know...it is crazy. It's because Deathbird is an underground crime lord or mistress in this case. She too fights here in AFW, but she is a sadistic psycho who'll stop at nothing to get what she wants. So talking to compromise will be impossible, especially if it comes to a catfighting pickpocketer like myself. She said that the only way to obtain the money and keep me and my family safe is that I have to make you cum. She sees any evidence that I lost, I am done for."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by DenjinZ Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:00 am

"Err...well..." Tsugumi had a crazy idea, but they had to get out of the ring first, since there were surely more matches scheduled for the night. "I actually want to talk to you more about this, but we should leave the ring first...how about we head backstage to my room? We can get you cleaned up and we can discuss this..." Tsugumi didn't even know if Cougra would accept or not, but she had to at least make the offer, since she felt kind of bad now.

DenjinZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:37 am

Cougra nodded her head. "OK, we better go NOW. Who knows how long we got before my other cohorts come and find me. We criminals have contacts around you know?" She tried to get up and put her panties back on despite her wetness still being there. "And uh, congrats on winning the match, Tsugumi. You deserved it really." She was willing to follow Tsugumi to the backstage at her room to discuss the matter further.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next