» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 8:53 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:13 am

Who is online?
In total there are 161 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 160 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cosmos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tag team match: Nicole+Louise vs Okami+Ataru (complete)

2 posters

Page 3 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next

Go down

Tag team match: Nicole+Louise vs Okami+Ataru (complete) - Page 3 Empty Re: Nicole+Louise vs Okami+Ataru: a voluptuous team debuts!

Post by wrestleryu Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:04 pm

"Unghhhh...!!" A crushing impact awaits Ataru at the corner, and it is just the beginning, as Nicole goes for the headbutt.

Ataru has just enough time to see it coming so he can lower his head and cause Nicole's forehead to hit his own forehead rather than his face. Normally this should be an effective counter, which is Ataru's fighting style... but with the strenght of Nicole, the boy's head is spinning a bit after this clash of heads, and he eventually falls down sitting on his butt, with the evil amazon towering over him.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Tag team match: Nicole+Louise vs Okami+Ataru (complete) - Page 3 Empty Re: Nicole+Louise vs Okami+Ataru: a voluptuous team debuts!

Post by Thestupidgeek Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:24 pm

Nicole is very surprised by the attack of Ataru, which avoids most of the damage, the shock is strong enough, and she must give a little massage toher head a little bruised, but it seems that Ataru has suffered more, seen that he falls to the ground, sitting on his butt. Nicole smiled, and Louise think that Nicole might want revenge for Ataru. While Nicole is trying to send a brutal and visious kick in the boy's head in order to he is lying on the ground.

_ Hmm, not bad Atau, I feel I love you.

but without giving him any rest, Nicole follows Ataru on ground and tries to lock the head of the unfortunate boy, between her powerful thighs, trying to set up the figure leg lock4 around his little neck, and begins to tighten with a big smile.

_ So, how has did you expect get out of there?

Emilie the steamroller_____Maria infinity
Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:53 pm

With Nicole's impressive size, her legs are like two anacondas wrapping sensually yet lethally around the boy's head to squeeze the cute prey.
Realizing the dangerous situation, Ataru squirms trying to get free, but soon his head is wrapped up by the sexy and powerful legs of Nicole with no chances of escape.

"N-Nghhff.... in...some ways... i hope...", Ataru would respond in breathless groans, his little hands trying to pry apart Nicole's much stronger thighs as she has him in her neat figure4 scissors.

Rather than getting him free, the smaller boy's struggles and his warm breathing against her legs will probably just result into making Ataru an even more appetizing prey to squeeze for Nicole's pleasure.

Last edited by 157 on Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:00 pm; edited 3 times in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:14 pm

_ yes Ataru , I hope for you, you know, it's rather painful, to be slowly suffocated between two legs, especially long and strong leg of mine ... just like you now ... you're not too injured, I expect .... oh my angel... my poor angel... just waits, I have some plans for you

Nicole is happy now she feels that Ataru begins to panic, and she do nothing to reassure him, however, she tries to grab the arms of Ataru with a hand, and with the other she trie to starts sending little slaps on the cheeks of the boy, maintain him a constant humiliation.

_ Careful Ataru, hurry up to get out, or I'll hurt you, ... Ataru careful ... hum you're so cute .... I want to bite you, break you, crush you... again and again and again... until you cannot do anything... hum that will be a great night, I feel it

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:56 pm

Ataru's face was all red as Nicole was giving soft playful slaps to his cheek, emphasizing his helplessness while she slowly constricted her legs around his little head, sensually suffocating him in her warm and powerful coils.

The more Ataru tried to struggle, the weaker he was becoming, like if each of Nicole's squeezings was draining a further amount of his strenghts.
Nicole was probably loving the feel of her little prey getting weak and softened inbetween her thighs, head pressed against her warm crotch to furtherly embarass her crushed victim.
"c-can't breathe...mrrfffffff....!", he groaned inthere, his muffled protests sending a pleasant vibration to her inner thighs.

Last edited by 157 on Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:23 pm

Louise begins to see that Ataru is now suffering badly, probably more than necessary, Nicole is losing her mind (already... thinks Louise). Anyway when she sees the face of Ataru begins to change color, Louise is convinced that she must do something to help the poor boy.

_ Hey, Nicole, I think you really hurt him, please release him, he deserves more gently hold .... trying to play with okami otherwise.

_ You must be right Louise, I think the poor Ataru is too much tired, I let him some rest

Nicole then released Ataru, the small boy can finally breathe ... Finally, not for long, Nicole want to put the boy on his feet by lifting his hair. and tries to send a heavy punch in the stomach of the poor defenseless Ataru, it look really snatch all his guts with this one. Then she let his body in the middle of the ring and begins to embrace the crowd. If the boys' team leaves him some time, Nicole turns to Okami and said

_ Okami, you do not want to replace some Ataru?

but Nicole take no care to her own defense, as she underestimate the two boys, so maybe she can have some bad surprises

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:48 pm

Okami clenched his teeth. "Come on Ataru, stand up and give me the tag now !!!", he yelled, though Ataru was quite worn down after that latest strike.

Ataru gathered his strenghts and started to stand up willing to reach Okami but his movements were groggy and slow... so you might expect everything from Nicole: even that she might not want to wait for Ataru's slow way to go for the tag, and that she'd take the matter in her hands, deciding to "put the tired boy to sleep" and deliver his unconscious body personally to the boys corner for a faster tag with Okami.

Last edited by 157 on Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:21 am

Nicole is really happy, and even pretty excited when he saw the poor Ataru moves painfully to his corner. This was proof that Nicole was the stronger, and she wanted it continues, on the other hand, Louise was with her, so she could not do too much harm to the boys, Louise does not like when Nicole hurt people .... She had to keep them as long as possible.

_ You know louise, I think you should go in the corner of Ataru while I played with Okami ... You may be able to comfort him a little.

_ Okay Nicole, but be careful, and do not benefit for "playing dolls" with Okami.

skeptical, Louise moves to the corner boys, and during that time Nicole rushes at full speed on Ataru. If she can, she returns to the boy that he is facing, and puts it in a warm breastmother. and even a heavenly breastsmother, due to Nicole size, the boy's foot may not touch the mat

_ It's going to Ataru? You seem so weak, I'll help you regain your corner.

And with Ataru prisoner from her sexy jail, both hot and captivating, Nicole tries to break his back against the edge of the corner, and if successful, she only tease Okami saying with a big smile

_ Then Okami, did you afraid to help your friend? or are you afraid to play with me... fufufu... so charming boy

and she make a small nod to the silver haired boy, with an air pretty innocent on the face

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:53 am

Soon Ataru would experience in a very close and intimate way how Nicole's bosoms were as large, warm and soft as those of Louise, when the Mistress of Injustice grabbed the boy and with a sensuous movement shoved him face first inbetween her pillowy breasts.
Breasts that could engulf his entire head in their smothering softness, depriving him of air while lulling him into a beautiful sleepy surrender. The cute mumblings of the boy would only add to Nicole's pleasure, and soon poor Ataru was motionless in the amazon's embrace, his feet dangling over the mats emphasizing her complete domination over her cute prey.

But Ataru's sweet dreams were short-lasting, as he felt sharp pain and he was slammed hard against the turnbuckle, leaving him collapsed and helpless at the ring corner.

"D-Damn..!! Hold on Ataru, i'm coming at rescue!" Okami could not stand it, and he fell right into Nicole's provocation, giving the stunned Ataru the tag and running out of the corner in an attempt at tackleing down the big girl with a spear.

Meanwhile, a quite worn out Ataru would be left at the corner, subjected to the "motherly cares" of Louise if she wanted to.

Last edited by 157 on Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:55 am; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:13 am

_ Is the right state of mind Okami, I'm proud of you, you're a boy so brave and without fear , you're ... ggoouuufff

the rest of the sentence is lost in Nicole's mouth, while Okami is tackle her, like a spear. she feels a little boy sinking in her stomach, it's not really as if it had hurt her, but she was a bit surprised by the speed of the boy. If she can, Nicole pressed the head of okami with her hand, to make him descend, and stop his tackle, if it happens, Nicole could put the head of the poor boy between her legs long and powerful, and begin to tighten the brave but silly boy.

_ You are so impetuous Okami, I hope Louise let me take you back in my room tonight, we can have moments of magic.

Meanwhile, Louise is worried about Ataru, she tries to put him in her arms, and began rocking him slightly, her breasts "innocently" very near Ataru's face,

_ Shh ... shh ... Ataru's all, calm down, no one hurts you now, you are safe ... shh ...

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Tag team match: Nicole+Louise vs Okami+Ataru (complete) - Page 3 Empty Re: Tag team match: Nicole+Louise vs Okami+Ataru (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next