by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 129 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 128 Guests :: 3 Bots

Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

AFW SUPER SPECIAL: Hangman Game!

+6
Hawthorne22
Bluemouse
Kelsea
Underdog21
LunarWolf
Tatyina
10 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

AFW SUPER SPECIAL: Hangman Game! - Page 2 Empty Re: AFW SUPER SPECIAL: Hangman Game!

Post by Hawthorne22 Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:40 am

The spotlights focused on the entrance, welcoming red team's second member Cardia Waters to the ring, dressed in a thick parka, a long skirt, stockings, and snowshoes, she slowly made her way to the podium. "Oh... uh, hi..." She muttered nervously. "Hi Val!" Cardia waved at the judge's table before clearing her throat and staring at the board. "Boy... was hoping for a bit more inspiration than that." Cardia whistled softly, "Al... alright, let's try..." Cardia winced, almost afraid to make the guess. "My guess is... R. That's my final answer. R. The letter R, I mean. Not... a guess for the whole... you know." Cardia trailed off as she took a step back, blushing from the chills and from stage fright, eager to just get this over with.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

AFW SUPER SPECIAL: Hangman Game! - Page 2 Empty Re: AFW SUPER SPECIAL: Hangman Game!

Post by Tatyina Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:11 pm

Val looked at her card and for the next contestant. Her eyes flashed and she suddenly grinned widely. "Pleased to be welcoming wimpy simpy pool boy to be with the guessing letter!" Val then tapped her cards against the podium. "Privet, comrade!" She squeaked to her roommate.

"Pleased to be with the failing to guess letter!" She waved her hand, asking Cardia to continue.

Wells cleared her throat. "V-Val! She has a name you know! And I'm sure she can guess a correct letter!" Wells encouraged Cardia.

"Nyet!"

[url:xagkdwm5]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=897jlnmTYqE&feature=related[/url:xagkdwm5]

Wells squeaked as Valkoinen pushed the button. "Val! She hasn't even gone yet!"

"My guess is... R. That's my final answer. R. The letter R, I mean. Not... a guess for the whole... you know."

"Nyet!"

[url:xagkdwm5]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=897jlnmTYqE&feature=related[/url:xagkdwm5]

Valkoinen's eagerness to hit the button caused Wells to jump again. "N-no Val! There actually is an R! Good job, Ms. Cardia!" Wells said and clapped as she smiled and moved over to reveal the letter.

[align=center:xagkdwm5]AFW SUPER SPECIAL: Hangman Game! - Page 2 721074-FOVPFYP.png[/align:xagkdwm5]
[align=center:xagkdwm5][size=200:xagkdwm5] _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _[/align:xagkdwm5]

[align=center:xagkdwm5][size=200:xagkdwm5]_ _ _ R _ _ _[/align:xagkdwm5]
[align=center:xagkdwm5]AFW SUPER SPECIAL: Hangman Game! - Page 2 721815-PKK66SB.png[/align:xagkdwm5]

"Alright Val, Get Blue Team's next member up here!"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:31 am

Natsumi came in next wearing a blue v-neck t-shirt that she pulled down trying to cover her crotch and ass to make it less evident that she had been allowed to wear the t-shirt and her white cotton panties only. Once again, she was forced to participate in yet another special event and althought she was happy she didn't had to fight, the horrible experience she had in the summer PPV made her fearful. The cute blonde trembled just remembering the cold water of the wet t-shirt contest. She didn't knew how, but she was sure this hangman game was going to end bad for her.

Just guess a letter. That's all I have to do, Natsumi thought as she looked at the board and the unfriendly familiar judges.

"I..I.. I g-guess... I'll c-chose... E... It has to have E..." Natsumi said looking at the board hopefully.

AFW SUPER SPECIAL: Hangman Game! - Page 2 6u0iRWY
AFW SUPER SPECIAL: Hangman Game! - Page 2 QiougD6AFW SUPER SPECIAL: Hangman Game! - Page 2 TTlOMaFAFW SUPER SPECIAL: Hangman Game! - Page 2 5t0Q5s2AFW SUPER SPECIAL: Hangman Game! - Page 2 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:31 am

Wells' mouth fell open as Natsumi showed up wearing only a shirt and panties. Even though Wells had been forced to wear just a barely winterized dress, she was comfortable enough but seeing the struggling Natsumi, her own knees began to shiver. She rushed over to the girl and exclaimed in a frantic tone.

"W-w-w-what are you doing?! You don't need to dress like that!" She remembered Natsumi from the Summer Splash Wet T-Shirt contest. "N-No one is going to hose you down, that... that's just cruel!" Wells felt like she was about to cry for Natsumi's sake.

"I might be with the hosing down wimpy simpy panty girl if she is with the getting incorrect answer!"

Wells turned and saw Val holding a hose with an annoyed scowl on her face. Wells eyes widened. "Nonononono! V-Val! There's no penalty for an incorrect guess! Where did you even get that anyway?!"

[quote="Kitten":1muc0t0c]"I..I.. I g-guess... I'll c-chose... E... It has to have E..."

[url:1muc0t0c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=897jlnmTYqE&feature=related[/url:1muc0t0c]

Wells eyes shot wide when she heard the buzzed and she immediately stepped between Val and Natsumi and spread her arms out, closing her eyes tightly.

"NO VAL! SHE GOT IT RIGHT! AHHH!! SO COLD!"

After a few seconds, Wells opened an eye. She was not soaked and Val was tapping her index cards with an annoyed look. "Pleased to be doing your job, eeky squeaky Wells! I am with the announcing next contestant!"

"B- But! You didn't even announce panties girl! Hold up Val!"

Wells frantically went to the board and revealed the two E's.

[align=center:1muc0t0c]AFW SUPER SPECIAL: Hangman Game! - Page 2 721074-FOVPFYP.png[/align:1muc0t0c]
[align=center:1muc0t0c][size=200:1muc0t0c] _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ E[/align:1muc0t0c]

[align=center:1muc0t0c][size=200:1muc0t0c]E _ _ R _ _ _[/align:1muc0t0c]
[align=center:1muc0t0c]AFW SUPER SPECIAL: Hangman Game! - Page 2 721815-PKK66SB.png[/align:1muc0t0c]

TEAM RED
Mina Mistletoe (Captain)
Mara Bunny
Cardia Waters

TEAM BLUE
Mina Holmes (Captain)
Cassie Elliot
Nastumi Hayushi

Incorrect Letters
I

Incorrect Words
Kawaii Sparkle
kawaiiS
CHRISTMAS KAWAIIS

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:55 am

"Yay! E's! Hurray!" Natsumi celebrated quite happy to have got it right and not being punished, forgetting for a few seconds she was only wearing panties as she jumped up and down.

Then she stopped blushing and pulled her t-shirt down again. "Can I get my pants back now...pleaseeee" she begged to Wells.

AFW SUPER SPECIAL: Hangman Game! - Page 2 QiougD6AFW SUPER SPECIAL: Hangman Game! - Page 2 TTlOMaFAFW SUPER SPECIAL: Hangman Game! - Page 2 5t0Q5s2AFW SUPER SPECIAL: Hangman Game! - Page 2 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:02 am

[quote="Underdog21":3898gsxi]Mina pouted at Mara. "Ehhh, Bunny-san, everyone knows that Christmas Kawaiis are called Elves!" she said in her usual, cute tone. "I don't know how you could make such a mistake! Santa will be giving you coal in your stocking for sure! Ah well..."

"OH NOES!" Mara said, looking as distressed that https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=897jlnmTYqE&feature=related was not the sound of her winning as the fact that there would not be any Christmas Kawaiis and the idea of getting coal in her stocking. "Bunnies should get carrots in their stocking.. Or kawaiis if they fit..." She gripped one fist in her hand, pressing her lips tightly together with her bunny ears flopped slightly over her forehead.. A look of renewed resolve on her face

"I can fix this... I just have to guess again.. this time with Elves instead of kawaiis... Right Santa's helper?" She asked green haired girl, looking for encouragement

Last edited by 2 on Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total

Spotlight
characters:
AFW SUPER SPECIAL: Hangman Game! - Page 2 ELZuoMvAFW SUPER SPECIAL: Hangman Game! - Page 2 OG5hnuaAFW SUPER SPECIAL: Hangman Game! - Page 2 Cg3CzYmAFW SUPER SPECIAL: Hangman Game! - Page 2 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:44 am

Wells looked at Natsumi when she begged her too put her pants on and waved at her. "Yes! Yes!" She exclaimed. "You shouldn't have even took them off!"

While Wells was dealing with Natsumi, Mara stepped up again. Val narrowed her eyes She had a tight grip on the buzzer as the Bunny girl stammered along. Predictably, she was off the mark again.

[quote="Kelsea":mxn3bi58]"I can fix this... I just have to guess again.. this time with Elves instead of kawaiis... Right Santa's helper?"

"Nyet!"

[url:mxn3bi58]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=897jlnmTYqE&feature=related[/url:mxn3bi58]

Wells frowned. "M-Mara... Christmas doesn't end in E..." Wells paused. "Well, maybe if it's like Olde Tyme Christmas...e...." She said sounding out the e after each word. "But... that's not nine letters..." Wells perked up and looked at Mina Mistletoe.

"Well, Mina Mistletoe, looks like you better hope someone else on your team starts guessing if you don't want to end up in your birthday suit. Go ahead and take off your scarf and hat. Val! Let's get the next girl up on stage!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:34 am

Natsumi pouted as she talked to Wells. "THEY...took them off..." she complained blushing and then she began to slowly take one side step after the other until she finally disappeared from the scene relieved.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:53 am

Cassie had had some time to recover from her first traumatic experience at the podium. She had her moment of sniffling, she wiped the couple little tears from her eyes, and decided she could forgive her team captain for calling her an idiot. She was just mad because she had to take off her coat because of Cassie, and it was really cold, for her at least. Cassie wouldn't want to lose her coat. Or her pants...

This time she'd do way better. She was prepared. She had time to stare at the board for a while, and while the letters up there were no help, she had a strategy. She padded over to the podium and shyly approached the microphone.

"Um, hi again." She looked cautiously back at Val and her buzzer before continuing. "I'd like to guess the letter S, eh? If that's okay."

She cast a quick glance over her shoulder at her team captain. She wasn't going to let her down again.

Last edited by 1167 on Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:03 am; edited 2 times in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:34 am

"N-No! You can put pants on but you have to stay! You're part of the team! The teaaaam!"

While Wells pleaded, Val looked carefully at Cassie as she stepped up again. She held up the button, as if taunting Cassie with it. "Privet, squeaky weaky nuisance." She said. "Pleased to be incorrectly guessing your letter now!"

[quote="Bluemouse":1b4888cv]"Um, hi again." "I'd like to guess the letter S, eh? If that's okay."

Wells brightened up when Cassie guessed and she clapped. "Oooh! That's a good one! There's an S in like every word!" Wells paused. "Oh, except like all of those I just said..."

"Nyet!"

[url:1b4888cv]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=897jlnmTYqE&feature=related[/url:1b4888cv]

[url:1b4888cv]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=897jlnmTYqE&feature=related[/url:1b4888cv]

Valkoinen jammed on the buzzer and while she did it, Wells checked her card and gave Cassie a sympathetic pat. "I'm sorry. I guess there really isn't an S in either word!" Wells then turned to Mina Holmes. "I'm sorry Mina, but you'll have to remove another article of clothing, how about those bottoms... unless you dare to bare it all." Wells swallowed hard and shivered a bit at the thought.

Val looked down on at her card. "Pleased to be getting next one up here."

[align=center:1b4888cv]AFW SUPER SPECIAL: Hangman Game! - Page 2 721074-FOVPFYP.png[/align:1b4888cv]
[align=center:1b4888cv][size=200:1b4888cv] _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ E[/align:1b4888cv]

[align=center:1b4888cv][size=200:1b4888cv]E _ _ R _ _ _[/align:1b4888cv]
[align=center:1b4888cv]AFW SUPER SPECIAL: Hangman Game! - Page 2 721815-PKK66SB.png[/align:1b4888cv]

TEAM RED
Mina Mistletoe (Captain)
Mara Bunny
Cardia Waters

TEAM BLUE
Mina Holmes (Captain)
Cassie Elliot
Nastumi Hayushi

Incorrect Letters
I, S

Incorrect Words
Kawaii Sparkle
kawaiiS
CHRISTMAS KAWAIIS
Christmas Elves

Last edited by 445 on Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:45 am; edited 2 times in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next