by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 148 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 145 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor, ihateocrecolors, Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Ai Daikirai vs. Black Cougra

2 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Ai Daikirai vs. Black Cougra - Page 9 Empty Re: Ai Daikirai vs. Black Cougra

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:39 am

Cougra was panting as she was able to break free from the pin. Her panties were wet a little from Ai's rubbing and a little more would be a mess. As she was trying to get up, she saw her opponent coming to her and calling her a dumb cat. Hearing this, Cougra was enraged. "What was that, pink slut? What did you call me?"

With that, she would attempt to grab at Ai's foot as she was coming closer and pull to bring her down on her back to the mat. If that worked, she would get up, put one leg over Ai's to do a standing scissor, and twist that foot in payback. If not, Ai will pull her up and do whatever she wants.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:29 am

Ai her self was getting mad as she got close enough for Cougra to pull her foot "Ahhh "she yelled out as her foot was being twisted again "let go of my foot "she said trying to kick cougra away but their crotches were close to each other almost touch as Ai kicked her crotch would rubb slightly agianst Cougras

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:02 am

"Nuh-uh! No way!" shouted Cougra as she continued twisting Ai's foot with both of their womanhoods together. Though she could feel a little pain from Ai's kicking, she would moan a little as she rubbed her own cheek against her opponent's sole and kiss it all over. "I just can't resist your feet. They are so luscious, beautiful, and delicate. So delicate, that they are so easy to torture." She would combine the foot twisting and licking of the toes to make Ai less resistant to the pleasure she's being given.

However, the pain was getting worse in Cougra's womanhood that she gave one massive prolonged bite on her toes before throwing that foot down onto the mat. From there, she can focus on relieving the pain inflicted on her womanhood.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:23 am

"Ahhh!!"Ai moaned out form the mix of pleasure and pain as Cougra would kiss and lick her foot again making Ai feel uncomfortable "g-get away form my feet "she cried unable to take the mice of torture and pleasure now but then Cougra let go of her foot and droped them on the ground .

embarrassed form cougra touching her foot again made Ai get up quickly with rage in her eyes as she ran to Cougra "you dumb cat!"she yelled as she grabbed Cougra and tried to put her into a bear hug

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:51 am

As Cougra was still trying to relieve the pain in her womanhood, she suddenly felt Ai coming in for some payback in the form of a bearhug. "GRRRGH!" growled the cat as she struggled to handle the pain inflicting on her back. She would then show her fangy smile to Ai as she said, "UNGH! Call me that as many times as you like, it's not gonna get you anywhere! NNGH!"

In response to her opponent's insult, Cougra would say with pride. "I can kiss, lick, and torture your feet whenever I want to! I mean, you rarely caused mine any pain and I'm still standing tall. All you've shown me was that through all the love and hate I gave to your feet, they never stood a chance against my more beautiful and strong feet." She would put her own soles on Ai's legs to try and add to the insult.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:01 am

Ai growled at Cougra now as she made fun of her feet she apply more power to her bear hug "shut up bitch your so in love with my feet that you can't keep away "Ai said back as she lefted her foot that Cougra kissed and licked and slamed her heel down on Cougras own feet "im more woman then youll ever be bitch "Ai said proudly at Cougra

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:14 am

"NNNNNGH!" Cougra growled more as the bearhug increased its power on her. As Ai retorted that Cougra was in love with her feet, the cat just laughed and said, "Of course I am, just like the other girls before you. It's just a way that I can win simply through love and torture. In plain talk, there's just nothing you can do to-" Cougra couldn't finish her smart talk as Ai's heel slammed on top of her feet.

"OWWW! Hey! You can't do that to me! You can't that to my feet!" She complained so much that she tried to kick her feet against Ai's own feet and legs in retaliation. "My feet are still better than yours and you can't hurt them!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:21 am

"yeah well i just did "Ai said back to cougra and tried to slam her feet on Cougras more pushing Against her no trying ot trip her and pin her again "So waht if you feet are better my womanhood if better then yours "Ai said confidently at cougra

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:35 am

"AAAHHAHOWWW!" cried out Cougra as her feet were once again slammed by Ai's. She was as furious as ever though she didn't know it was her big mouth that led her into this. Her bare feet were hurting so much that she couldn't concentrate on trying to break free from the bearhug. However, Ai changed the hold to another attempt to pin Cougra. Cougra was shocked for as long as her feet were in pain, she couldn't get out as good as before. "NO! THIS ISN'T HAPPENING!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:09 am

Ai smirked at cougra as she pined her "ohh but it is Cougra now just stay there for 3 seconds "Ai said pinning cougra as the count began "1" ai smiled as she kept the pin in place as best she could

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next