by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 148 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 148 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Angel Wing vs The Dream, Hentai KO Match

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Angel Wing vs The Dream, Hentai KO Match Empty Angel Wing vs The Dream, Hentai KO Match

Post by Kitten Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:36 pm

Angel Wing vs Natalia 'The Dream'
Hentai rules
Win by KO
Winner does as she pleases with the loser

The arena was full to capacity and the crowd was anxious and excited. The Dream was fighting tonight and that always attracted a lot of attention. She was one of the most beloved wrestlers in the current scene and her matches were famous for being steamy hot. The one tonight was a Hentai match to KO, with the special stipulation of having the winner do as she pleased with the loser, so not only the arena was packed, but there were surely millions of people watching this across the globe throught cable.

The lights went out and [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjkoX1uQcfE&feature=related:3sqlda8q]Natalia's theme music started[/url:3sqlda8q] making the crowd go wild with cheers, welcoming the cute blue-eyed beauty with an ovation. A spot light illuminated the entrance area where the voluptuous Natalia was standing, wearing only a very tiny yellow and white bikini and a pair of sandals. The Dream flashed a smile to the fans and begun to walk down the aisle towards the ring, waving her hands and blowing kisses.

Angel Wing vs The Dream, Hentai KO Match 504504-RRT9RNZ.jpg

The Dream climbed to the ring apron via the metal stairs out of the ring and stood besides the ropes to wave at the fans some more, and then steped of her sandals and slid into the ring barefeet. She played with the crowd some more and moved to her corner, waiting for her opponent to enter, having absolutely no idea who this Angel girl was.

Last edited by 909 on Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Angel Wing vs The Dream, Hentai KO Match 6u0iRWY
Angel Wing vs The Dream, Hentai KO Match QiougD6Angel Wing vs The Dream, Hentai KO Match TTlOMaFAngel Wing vs The Dream, Hentai KO Match 5t0Q5s2Angel Wing vs The Dream, Hentai KO Match WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Angel Wing vs The Dream, Hentai KO Match Empty Re: Angel Wing vs The Dream, Hentai KO Match

Post by dragonswill Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:54 pm

Angel wing was backstage doing some meditation at the last minute as thought rushed to her head thinking, "this is one of the biggest match ill ever have even though its my third match since i been here its against someone ranked in the top 10 in AFW " Angel opened her eyes softly as she got up and walked to the arena , she wore the bottoms of her favorite bikini and told herself "this is where you'll prove to everyone that you should have more matches and shouldn't be ignored, win or lose ill prove to everyone who i am and get some respect here."

the song land of confusion played as everyone wondered who song that belonged to , once Angel stepped out only very few knew Who she was. She waved to those that knew her and walked down to the ring jumping on top of the ring apron , Angel slid between the top and middle ropes and looked at Natalia and bow to her out of respect as Natalia was probably the only one Angel did research on , although not much as she wanted to still go in blind a bit.

"Hi names Angel wing ill be your opponent for this match "Angel said as she walked to her corner and waited for the bell to ring .

Back to top Go down

Angel Wing vs The Dream, Hentai KO Match Empty Re: Angel Wing vs The Dream, Hentai KO Match

Post by Kitten Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:57 am

Natalia bowed back at Angel politely. Seeing someone enter the ring with such composture and treat her such respect that she felt compelled to do the same, or at least try. "Nice to meet you Angel-san. I am Natalia and I'll be the one kicking your ass tonight." The Dream said giggling. She had tried but she had failed,her mischievous teasing nature was just too strong. "No offense..." Natalia added feeling a little ashamed for not being able to return the courtesy.

Ding Ding! the bell rang signaling the start of the match and Natalia left her corner to immediately fall into her combat stance. It was a hentai match to KO, which was pretty intense already, with the added stipulation of having the winner do as she pleased with the loser; so Natalia began to check on her opponent. Angel was smaller than her but look very well built. She was a very pretty girl with a quite beautiful body, and such a cute too serious attitude. Yes, Natalia approved, she was going to enjoy a lot fucking this girl into submission in front of everybody.

The Dream took a few moments to read Angel's expression and battle stance; she could tell this girl had came here to prove herself. 'well, that's a pity because I'm going to destroy her', Natalia though with a giggle. And then did she remembered seeing Angel before.

"Hey!... You are that girl from the hall... The one that got mad at Tai's hotness list, right? Well... You are going to face number 1 now...the hottest girl in AFW!! ME!" Natalia said as she approached Angel cautiously.

Angel Wing vs The Dream, Hentai KO Match QiougD6Angel Wing vs The Dream, Hentai KO Match TTlOMaFAngel Wing vs The Dream, Hentai KO Match 5t0Q5s2Angel Wing vs The Dream, Hentai KO Match WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:46 am

Angel did everything she could to remain calm and not lose control of her angel but proved to be very challenging No slip ups not now not during this matchAngel thought to her self and breathed in and out

Once the bell rang , Angel wing walked for the corner and took her stance that looked like a martial art stance but was different form other stances , as she looked at the dream and thought she was very sexy , but didn't know why they called her the dream until now as Natalia was very beautiful and Angel thought she might be someone to give her a really good match

Angel wing listen to Natalia's words and smiled "as long as you don't go easy on me and give me the best fight ill ever have ,Ill be happy "Angel said to Natalia then got serous again inching her self to her sexy opponent.

"yeah we met be for so and remember its not about who's hotter its about its about skill to me"Angel wing said to the dream and rushed Natalia hoping to take her by surprise if able to she would tackle the dream down and attempt to take off her bikini bottoms if Angel could

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:52 pm

"I see... So... Angel Wing is your real name or your... Nom de guerre?" Natalia asked giggling amused by her opponent's comments. But then Angel charged trying to tackle her. Despite Angel's speed, Natalia was hardly surprised by attack, and she jumped back as soon as Angel wrapped her arms around her to avoid falling, while she placed her hands on Angel's shoulders to push her back and down.

What actually did surprised Natalia was that her opponent went immediately for her bikini bottom. "H-hey!" The Dream protested as she felt her thong starting to come down, revealing the crack between her round asscheeks, which made the blue-eyed cutie blush. It was a Hentai match, but Natalia didn't expected her opponent to try to strip her so quickly.

"You sure aren't wasting time, uh?" Natalia said as she grabbed hold of her bikini bottoms and pulled them back up, unable to stay on her feet, she fell down on her cute butt.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:49 am

Angel wing thought her moved work but when she felt Natalia's hands on her shoulders and being pushed back Angel wing figured her move didn't go so well , as she fell on he butt and looked at the dream "yes Angel Wing is my real name its just my first name ."She replied to the dream .

Angel quickly got up and kept watching Natalia as she fell on her butt that Angel couldn't help but giggle and reply"they are going to come off anyways ." , Angel walked to Natalia to extended her hand to Natalia trying to help her up, "Why don't we continue out match then?"Angel asked her after she help Natalia up tanking a few steps back and got back in a wrestling stance

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:28 am

Natalia looked at Angel blinking slightly confused as the girl came closer and offered her a hand. The Dream looked at Angel's hand then into her eyes then back at her hand and giggled. She gentyl took the hand and waited for Angel to try to pull her up to lean back and put as much weight as she could so Angel couldn't lift her.

"Continue? But Angel-chan... We never stopped..." The Dream said with a mischievous grin. Natalia pulled herself up, using Angel's help only to use the same momentum to propel herself forward; holding Angel's arm with her left hand, Natalia stretched her right arm to the side and tried to hig Angel's throat with a vicious clothesline.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:37 am

Angel wing held Natalia's hand trying to pull her up but found it a bit challenging not knowing Natalia was tricking her this whole time , as she put most of her weight Angel tried harder unaware of the dreams next move.

*Wait wha-off"Angel wing said as Natalia grabbed her arm and gave her the clothesline , the clothesline hit Angel's neck making her feel groggy as she hit the ground; Angel was seeing stars for bit as she tried to get up coughing"ow that hurt !" Once up Angel would try and get her thoughts together quickly showing that she was open for attack

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:37 pm

"Yes, Angel-chan... It hurt. We are in a fight. I'm going to hurt you." Natalia said with a friendly tone that didn't matched at all with her words. She moved to Angel to 'help' her stand up only to raise her right knee aiming to sink her kneecap into Angel's tummy, trying to make Angel lose a lot of air and double over.

"I know you are dying to have sex with me... But first I got to kick your ass. Natalia teased with a giggle.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:12 am

"Just don't cry when i hurt you more"Angel said getting mad now but thought of why Natalia helped her up until she felt the knee hit her tummy "gah!"was all angel wing could say at the time, as almost all the air left her body and she bent over

"*Pant* *pant*I'm so going to beat you and fuck you sinceless "Angel said as she tried to grab the dream and jumping in the air hoping that she would pull the dream down with her

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next