by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 163 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 163 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Serpentine Training

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Serpentine Training - Page 4 Empty Re: Serpentine Training

Post by LunarWolf Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:54 am

Liana smiled as she saw Tannis move up and stop crying, " Are you sure? We don't have to, I mean if you want we can take a break or something, maybe eat something snacks and stuff if you want" Liana said as she was feeling rather bad about hitting Tannis like this, but still, this should be okay.

" You were doing good, so we can continue, just this time, be more careful over how you step, if you fall like that again, in a match, it might cost you the entire match" Liana said as she moved a step back, " Tell you what do what I do!" Liana said, as she began to bounce on her toes, as she then began to move from left and right, in front of Tannis, while the ducked and dodge invisible punches, moving rather skillfully, as i this was second nature to her.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:55 pm

Tannis watched Liana bounce back and forth "Ok i'll try not to trip over my own two feet again" Tannis said as the mini Liana patted her cheek "Don't worry Tannis i'll help you out so don't worry and just concentrate on getting better" Tannis nodded her head and got to her feet and she began to bounce back and forth just like Liana but as she tried to dodge back and forth like Liana she kept stumbling after every few steps.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:18 pm

"Okay! I know what the problem is" Liana said as she went down to her knees and punched lightly at Tannnis legs, they were not the most powerful things, but there was no real worry of that, what seemed to be the problem was that Tannis wasn't used to using her legs like this.

"Tannis, From now on! I want you to work at moving around like this as much as you can, at least for a straight hour a day, can you do that?" Liana asked her with a smile, there wasn't much she could do now about it, Tannis needed to get used to moving like that, and it was really important.

" Now let's work on some punched instead, okay?" Liana asked as she began to throw some punched in the air away from Tannis, " Let's see if we can't give you a killer punch or something okay?" Liana said with a little smirk.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:25 pm

Tannis nodded her head as Liana suggested that she practice every day "I think i can do that" Tannis said before watching Liana punch the air "A killer punch, I don't know if i can do something like that" Tannis said weakly punching the air but the little Liana jumped up and sat on Tannis's head before saying "Hey i said don't worry with me backing you up no one can with stand a punch of your" Tannis giggled slightly as both Liana's seemed to have confidence in her and that in turn gave Tannis the confidence to try her best.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:52 am

" Trust me Tanni, you can do it, we'll make you stronger alright?! You got me to help you after all, and those minis of your's, have they promised to help you out a bit more ?! " Liana asked as she looked over at Tannis, smiling slightly, " Okay look, you need to put you're entire body, your weight and everything you got into this punch okay!" Liana said as she walked up in front of Tannis, she smiled a little.

" You know, If you don't have the power, then use your speed ! run towards the ropes, bounce of them and run up with you fist pulled back, and the throw a mother of all haymakers at your opponent, that sound good?" Liana said ash the tried to grab onto Tannis and then turn her, to look at the ropes, " I want you to do what I told you, against me okay? as hard as you can!"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:31 pm

Tannis listened intently to Liana but when she pointed her to the ropes and told her to punch her with everything she had Tannis didn't know if she could do that "But i could hurt you" Tannis said as thoughts of what could happen raced through her head "What if i punch her too hard and she gets hurt or what if i miss and punch her somewhere i shouldn't" Tannis thought to herself as she looked at the ropes while the mini Liana tried to calm Tannis down "Hey don't worry about that, just have confidence in yourself and you can do it without any major screw ups" however these words didn't seem to reach Tannis as she was still lost in her worrisome thoughts.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:45 am

Liana placed a hand on Tannis head, and patted it a little, and then tried to reassure Tannis that it was okay to fight her, that it was okay to attack her, she needed to do that for the training, " Look here Tannis, I have been in some brutal matches, and I will be again, if you hurt me, then think of it as doing me a favor and helping with my training!" Liana said as she moved down to her head, to whisper in the girls ear.

" Hey, tell you what, if you do this, I will give you a gift okay? and trust me, I ain't leaving you, were....what you call it....friends right?" Liana said as she smiled a little, before she stepped back and looked over at Tannis, " Come on, do it! you want to be stronger right, punch me right here!" Liana said as she pointed to her solar-plexus.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:32 am

Tannis settled down a bit as Liana patted her head "Ok Liana i'll try" Tannis of course couldn't help but smile as Liana called her, her friend "And of course we are friends" Tannis said before looking at the ropes "And if i do this you will give me a gift right" Tannis said a little intrigued by what it could be. Tannis then looked at Liana "Ok here i go" Tannis then sprinted towards the ropes and bounced off of them before turning and running back towards Liana at full speed. Now as Tannis ran back she saw the mini Liana floating right in front of the actual Liana's solar plexis and as Tannis was about to reach Liana she pulled her fist back and swung it forward with all her might while putting all of her body weight behind it but of course that wasn't alot but it would still be the strongest punch Tannis had ever thrown.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:23 am

" Don't try, Do or do not!" Liana said with a little smile to Tannis, as she seemed to like the idea of them being friends, which was pretty good, she had to make Tannis at least try to become stronger, and to do that she needed to do as Liana said, as she then nodded at Tannis question of the gift, " Sure a gift for the little nutball, just do it now okay" Liana said with a smile, Liana said as she stood ready and braced for impact, as Tannis ran of towards the ropes and bounced back towards her, all that Liana had to do was wait, and the little Tannis soon came at her , and swung her tiny fist, right at Liana's solar plexus, it drilled in there like a bullet as Lina held her ground but lose her breath and was forced to gasp for a a little, trying to recover as much as she could, inhaling and exhaling, the punc was good, and would work, could be a really good move in the late game of a match, against a less tough opponent then Liana.

"Good, that was a good punch! " Liana said with a smile as she looked on at Tannis and patted her head.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:35 am

Tannis felt her fist drill into Liana's stomach and as she finished her punch Tannis fell onto her butt and looked up at the gasping Liana thinking that she hurt her friend "Are you ok Liana?" Tannis said looking worried as she began to stand up "I didn't hit you too hard did i?" Tannis then moved closer to Liana before she was suddenly felt Liana pat her head "Really?" Tannis said her eyes filled with pride "I didn't know i had it in me" Tannis was estatic as Liana praised her.

Last edited by 407 on Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:37 am; edited 1 time in total

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next